New Vibe Magazine

Keith Murphy's interviews with Akon, Ne-Yo, Will.i.am and other artists who collaborated with Michael Jackson on the songs left behind.

Veryyy excited to read that article. It should shed light on a lot of MJ's most recent recordings :)

Veryyy excited to read that article. It should shed light on a lot of MJ's most recent recordings :)

Yup, looking forward to hearing about this as well..

In Feb 2009 Michael said he was constantly making music, is that what recent recordings they are referring to?

Last edited:
Will i am is on that interview/article and I hope he's not gonna say that he will not release the tracks once again...

Only a week away, yay! Finally we might get a real idea of who's work might appear on the new album :)

this will be awesome, shame it wont be available in the uk so could someone please post what is said ?

This is far-fetched, but anyone here happen to work for Vibe or in the magazine industry? lol... I wanna know what's in that article asap!

I hope someone will post the article here, because this magazine is not available in Russia.

So I wonder what version we're going to get from Will.I.Am this time....

Saw the cover about a few weeks ago and I did notice the section. Can't wait to read the article. Isn't this the first one on music mags ever where they kinda buckle down and write about his latest songs? Correct me if I'm wrong.
What country is this magazine available in?
The US, of course. Don't know where else it's available...

Is Nicki famous? I saw some pics of her after I heard the song 'Lil' freak', and all I saw was she wearing skimpy thingys....

The US, of course. Don't know where else it's available...

Do you live in Korea, too? If you visit major bookstores in Seoul you can find Vibe and Rolling Stones.

I saw it today...didnt buy it because......I really really dislike Nicki Minaj
if I am able to skim through it and make sure there is a decent article I will buy asap.

I saw it today...didnt buy it because......I really really dislike Nicki Minaj
if I am able to skim through it and make sure there is a decent article I will buy asap.

Oh, do it, please. Throw away the cover with Nicki, and post the article for us
:thankyou: :give_flowers:

Who's Nicki Minag? Why isnt MJ on their cover instead since there's MJ's story inside and that 25June is approaching?

It will probably go something like this:

Vibe: So you and Michael worked together for the new album. Will the songs be released?

Will.I.Am: Well, I don't know. I have the music. Michael has the vocals. I listen to it all the time in my house. It might be on the new BEP album.

Consistently inconsistent.

Back