NEW PICS MJ and Kids at Tom's Toys 15.05.09

They're such a beautiful lil family ... reminds me of a little garden :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Love Paris' sweet face ... :wub: beautiful little girl ... oops - young lady

Mike is lookin' mighty mmmm...mmmmm...MMMMMM!!! LAWD!!!

He is lookin' good in ALL OF the photos!! It's hard to pick a favorite!!

Dog, Mike! Now, why you gotta go and make it hard to choose a favorite?! Huh? Why?!

:lol: :wub:
I know right? :lol: It seems as if MJ woke up that morning in a 'violent' mode ... like he just had to come out and put a hurtn' on some folks ...

yes, its hard to choose so I picked them all!

only 1 made it to the desktop though :shifty:

:flowers: Thanks again to those who posted the pics - - and vid/s too!

Last edited:
LOOK AT THIS .... OMG HE IS WALKING WITH HIS KIDSS.... SO AWESOME

Dawwww......very sweet! I think they all look really great against a natural background of trees/grass and flowers. Very peaceful and serene. And Blanket is just too much trying to work out that mask. Loved watching this. Warm and fuzzy footage. lol

Thanks for sharing it. :flowers:

wow..in that first video scene, the cameras flashes went off like firecrackers. was it Michael who exclaimed..'i can't see!'?

thank you so much for sharing the video that is so nice to see MJ out and about with his kids and mother and father that is so nice

MJ looks amazing and looks health and looks fine and his stayle is so cool :punk:
i love the new pictures of him

and i hope soon he get the adress and post cods that we all can send letters with love from are hearts :heart: :wub:

thank you so much for sharing the video that is so nice to see MJ out and about with his kids and mother and father that is so nice

MJ looks amazing and looks health and looks fine and his stayle is so cool :punk:
i love the new pictures of him

and i hope soon he get the adress and post cods that we all can send letters with love from are hearts :heart: :wub:

beautiful post:yes:

i actually went to toms toys and bought one of the shiny toys Michael was holding.......

i cant even watch footage of him out in a bout kowing weeks and months 4rm then he wud leave us

At least we can take comfort in knowing that Michael's children are in a loving environment with their Grandmother.

Looking at that last video the people trying to get pictures as the car was attempting to get in the driveway were so rude and they werent even paps, goddamn Mike had to put up with a lot of shit just in normal daily life, makes me sick to see the way the paps hounded his every move to get the pics to sell to TMZ and the like and as good as it was to see them for us fans I always felt a little uncomfortable with it.

michael_jackson_5296490.jpg

god he is so beautiful.. Michael!! :(

This is the first time I'm seeing this thread and these pics.
It's awful to know we won't be seeing any more of these.....but I'm only happy for one thing. I've been reading and hearing some very nasty comments about how at the memorial it was the first time the kids looked like they were part of a black family and up to then they'd been white (I won't mention the ridiculous assumptions that followed these comments). These pics CLEARLY show it's their natural skin, and whoever says otherwise doesn't know sh*t and should find something better to do.

*sorry, I had to rant about that*

The kids are incredibly adorable, and it tears me apart to see what a loving father Michael was.

I hate June 25th :cry:

Back