New Pics : Michael leaving Bel Air Hotel (April 10)

Hope he will use the BAD look on the new tour! :)

Looking sharp!! Hopefully these meetings are for the new album, or maybe to add more dates to the tour (Remember Australia MJ!!)

007.jpg

010.jpg
OMG! HOT, SEXY!!! Looking goooood! Yummy, yummy. :wub::wild:
Love seeing him so happy.

:cheeky:I've asked many times but Im asking this again Mike,if you ever doesnt need any of the Jackets or Shirts then please just call my cell.Im always here for charity of your clothes..:cheeky:you can donate them to me anytime.

Aaawh, I'm more than happy to see him smile like that! :wub: And damn, does he have an awesome style or what?!? I love the t-shirt. Michael is the coolest :punk:

20090414_jackson_250x375.jpg

• Spotted: Michael Jackson wearing a crystal-encrusted zebra Balmain T-shirt from the women's fall 2009 collection. We never realized it, but what a perfect match of man and label. [Grazia]

its a cool top looks awesome under a jacket like he is wearing, obviuosly he would not just wear that with trousers. mj can pull off any clothes though...........even pyjamas as we all know ha ha

lol definitely wouldn't guess it was a womens shirt, but it looks pretty good on him.

sooo good to see Mike lookin happy! I wonder what are these meetings at Bel Air for? Probably with AEG representatives... he announced his concerts at the O2 after the first meeeting there :D

HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT :wub::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::wild:

its a cool top looks awesome under a jacket like he is wearing, obviuosly he would not just wear that with trousers. mj can pull off any clothes though...........even pyjamas as we all know ha ha

Aww, I never thought I'd say this, but I miss the PJ's..he made them look so fly:D Y'know cuz sometimes you just gotta bum it, and Mike was bummin' it like no other...ha ha ha

Back