New Pics : Michael leaving Bel Air Hotel (April 10)

Guys ... the new pics inspired me and this is my wallpaper.I know its bad but its my first EVER.
1711356566_04112009_1.jpg

How awesome it is to wake up and see these beautiful pictures of Michael! :D

He is looking great, happy, and healthy.

I love the t-shirts he's been wearing lately and the belt is to die for! :wub:

Guys ... the new pics inspired me and this is my wallpaper.I know its bad but its my first EVER.
1711356566_04112009_1.jpg

Omg...that's amazing!! Can I use it? :D

Aww Mikey's looking lovely. :D He wears such cool clothes nowadays.

Btw, is it just me or does it look like he's singing for himself in the first pic? :lol:

AAAAAAWWWWWWWW
He is awesomeee!!!!!!
Hes 50y. but still a DUDEEEEEE !!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Ivan the wallpaper is sooo cool
I love it! :wub:

These ones are really nice pics and not so much the photographer hiding in the darn bushes. Michael looks re-freshed and happy :yes:

:wub::yes:Beautiful pictures man! It does me good to see him looking so happy and well

Thanks for the pics!

I'm so happy to see Michael is fine, happy, health and out there, doing his business...

But... Michael, please, you gotta stop being so sexy!!! You're gonna kill me that way! Lol

Michael is sure looking good and happy, I love his style...so cool.
This has made my easter hols

Oh My Oyness!

Stunning!!! Kryptonite Mike is on the loose. :wub: Great outfit but that belt is magnificent! Get your shine on Michael! :D Beautiful pictures overall.

Thanks for posting. :flowers:

Oh my God! Where have I been????????!!! That wonderful man is out and about and I've just noticed it???

AMAZING PICS!

LOOK AT THAT BELT! :wild:...ohh and that shirt!!! Oh, oh oh...and that NECK!!!

Mr Michael Handsome Jackson...:wub:

Wow, he's looking amazing!!!!! :wub: In perfect shape and seems to be happy. I'm happy too!!!:D

Thanks for the pictures! :)

Wonderful pictures. I am liking everything about them. I even like the Christian A's shirt (which I assume it is). Cool with the classy plain suit.

Michael is looking great!

Thanks Sihame, as always.

Last edited:
Back