New Pics : Michael leaving Bel Air Hotel (April 10)

he looks great - wearing some classy shoes

011.jpg

010.jpg

for the first time in a long time he looks happy
but I wish he'd stop wearing those sunglasses at least once in a while

Aww I just love to see him smile.. He looks so happy ^_^ :wub:

Michael is looking HOT HOT HOT...

loving the Tshirt and belt!

Ditto.

He looks so happy and healthy. It puts a smile on my face to see him like that.
He could still, to this day get any girl of his dreams.

See you in July Michael x

Thanks for these pictures.

Always wearing sunglasses :) - would like to see his eyes more often!

He looks great, love the belt. Thanks for posting the pics.:)

That is the coolest shirt I have seen MJ wear in a long time!! Its got a skeleton look going..
I would love to get one of those to wear for Haloween!

Wellllllll........ This speaks for it's self, I was expecting him to look weak again , with a surgeon mask (or a zorro mask), In his pajamas, but this is far from that, not that I dislike that, But this is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Media can't do anything trashy with these images, they go against all the rubbish they try and throw at him, Go Mike, He's Looking Mighty Fine! ........! Ready to rock the O2 out!

& he's holding his own umbrella

Thank you Sihame for the pics. :D

I swear this man's like a fine wine... just getting better with age! haha

He's more than sweet!! he's my fav chocolate!! he's really yummy!! he's he's he's he's.....................................................................looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove ya!

nice to stay up late at night. now i'm one of the first to see this. hope this site is still here when i wake up next morning. and i have to say what i've always wanted to say for a long time. i've always felt he has the greatest hair on earth. from littlehood, to now. very magical, in all it's magical metamorphoses. and the metamorphosis of his hair has always been something that i've loved the most, and always will, of everything about his look. i've always loved the magic of the hair changes. it's unique, original, and otherworldy. and i know it made a lot of people jealous and start their own contrived 'reinvention' trend, in the celebrity and media world.
???????????:bugeyed

Back