NEW 3D release of THIS IS IT

So are all the 3D short films separately selectable from the menu?
Including Earth Song?, because this wasn't part of the bluray we have.

Or do you have to watch the whole movie and it will switch back and forth between 2D and 3D?

So are all the 3D short films separately selectable from the menu?
Including Earth Song?, because this wasn't part of the bluray we have.

Or do you have to watch the whole movie and it will switch back and forth between 2D and 3D?

Yes, Thriller, Earth Song with the little girl and Smooth Criminal are separately selectable from the menu in the Extras, which is great!

But yes, you have the option to watch this is it completely and put the 3D glasses when the player prompts you to do so when there are 3D parts to watch.

For TDCAU, you can only watch during the movie, as well as for the ending of Earth Song with the truck coming out from the stage in CG graphics...

Last edited:
^^^

Sounds great. Now all I need is a 3D TV. :(

I don't think it was filmed in 3d. 2d to 3d conversions look crappy.

If the movie was filmed in 3D then that would mean they've planned to release it.
And that I dont find very much truth in.

So if it going to be released in 3D, it would have to be a 2D to 3D conversion, and they really doesnt look any good to me.

what are you guys talking about? It's stated that only the movie excerpts which were planned to be shown in 3D during the concerts are actually in 3D.

I know, but "This Is It" was not shot in 3D, only the "new music videos" were shot in 3D.
So if they would release a new 3D version of the movie, it would have to be converted to 3D.

lol...that's what a lot of people said when they ended up buying MJ stuff they thought they weren't going to buy...

but..my vision won't allow me to watch 3d. but that's ok..MJ dancing is a much better special effect. ..and sony knows that.

LOL mine won't either:8-25-03tv_happy: 3D

Yes, Thriller, Earth Song with the little girl and Smooth Criminal are separately selectable from the menu in the Extras, which is great!

But yes, you have the option to watch this is it completely and put the 3D glasses when the player prompts you to do so when there are 3D parts to watch.

For TDCAU, you can only watch during the movie, as well as for the ending of Earth Song with the truck coming out from the stage in CG graphics...

Thanks for the info...........

Do you have an idea for when it will be released?????

Back