NEW 3D release of THIS IS IT

Interesting, though I hope you don't have to have a "LED 3D TV".

There has never been any officially "presented" 3D version of TII.

SONY rejected that kind of "project"...

Mmmm, i hope this is not true, i mean wath is the point?, the BD we have is enough, i pefer the state focus on new or unseen (officially) things.

Hi guys, I do not know if this is what you are talking about, but I went to Best Buy today and saw they had 3 versions of TII. They each have a different 3D Backstage Pass inside. Version 1 is red, Version 2 is green and Version 3 is purple. They were $34.00 each. I bought all 3 to add to my collection--God Help Me!!!! It also includes a bonus disc and digital copy to transfer to your PSP system via your playstation 3. Maybe this is the new blueray they are talking about.

No, I think that one is old. I have a version with all three 3D pass, there were many different versions available at the launch.

We're talking 3D with glasses.

The only way it would be worth it is if they include the videos from the concert that were going to be in 3D for the audience. Like the MJ Air ending.

Hi guys, I do not know if this is what you are talking about, but I went to Best Buy today and saw they had 3 versions of TII. They each have a different 3D Backstage Pass inside. Version 1 is red, Version 2 is green and Version 3 is purple. They were $34.00 each. I bought all 3 to add to my collection--God Help Me!!!! It also includes a bonus disc and digital copy to transfer to your PSP system via your playstation 3. Maybe this is the new blueray they are talking about.

lol...that's what a lot of people said when they ended up buying MJ stuff they thought they weren't going to buy...

but..my vision won't allow me to watch 3d. but that's ok..MJ dancing is a much better special effect. ..and sony knows that.

it would be nice if they would release the 3D version of the movie in theaters...at tv is not interesting...

IF they will do a new release, it should have ALL complete rehearsed tracks without those interview parts. Watching TII is a very nice thing, but all the time I have to skip those interviewparts. . . So I hope complete or else NOT

I want SIM, DD, Dangerous and full MIM performance and HTW.

I want more footage with MJ, not the same footage just in 3D.

for what? if it doesnt have the additional footage we were promised be4 it even came out they can keep it.

The BBFC Site specifies the following:

Running time:13m 30s
This work was passed with no cuts made.
Work Information

Director:Kenny OrtegaCast includes:Michael JacksonGenre(s):ADDITIONAL PRODUCTION MATERIALMain Language:EnglishDistributor:Sony DADC UK LimitedClassified:19/08/2010BBFC Reference:AVV272138

Remarks

Including identifying information provided by the distributor;- Widescreen,3D,Additional material,Thriller Vignette 3d,Smooth Criminal Vignette 3D,Earth Song Vignette 3D

Remarks

Including identifying information provided by the distributor;- Widescreen,3D,Additional material,Thriller Vignette 3d,Smooth Criminal Vignette 3D,Earth Song Vignette 3D

oh well... as MJ wanted things to be.
but as you say, to see the same thing again, but whith those glasses... mmmm.... :ermm: I want new material if they have it.

How timely for Sony to have this plus Thriller 3D (as some reported early this years) now... precisely at this moment, with all their of 3D devices, to have now this footage to sell. just saying.... :smilerolleyes:

The BBFC Site specifies the following:

Running time:13m 30s
This work was passed with no cuts made.
Work Information

Director:Kenny OrtegaCast includes:Michael JacksonGenre(s):ADDITIONAL PRODUCTION MATERIALMain Language:EnglishDistributor:Sony DADC UK LimitedClassified:19/08/2010BBFC Reference:AVV272138

Remarks

So there going to release a dvd thats only 13 minutes long?? Strange!

Doing 3d version of the whole movie is pointless, cause the shots with the sd camera are very poor.
But I don't mind true 3d of the Vignette videos, since thriller and ES were shot with 3d cameras.
Cause I would buy 3d-tv when the prices are affordable, next year hopefully.

Michael wanted to Quote ** take them to places they have never been, show them things they have never seen.** he only had THE BEST working WITH him! He wanted us all to encounter THIS IS IT in FULL STEREOSCOPIC 3D!! plus feel and be a part of the show not just watch, hence the spiders, ghosts etc. I was to have encountered that not once but TWICE!! but it was stole away from me :( . Now we will have the chance to see THE WAY HE WANTED IT SHOWN! i wish there was the full amount what he worked on , and what was to be not just 3d but 4d!

I miss you Michael.

Terry

WHY on earth do we want re-releases of stuff we already have! Enough is enough.....I don't think Sony knows the true anatomy of a hardcore MJ fan.....We need our cravings fed for UNRELEASED stuff....Gimme something of Michael I've NEVER seen before

Give us all the TII footage we haven't seen already.

Thread cleaned, the bickering stops here. This goes for all threads.

Back