Murray: I was at the wrong place at wrong time

I was using the news as an example. Unless someone can produce a search warrant from the LAPD regarding what were in those lockers and their talks with the women, we can go back and forward on this without a conclusion. So, it is best to wait until the detail comes out. I gave my personal opinion on the subject, so I am done.

Also, Murray is a liar. I remember one poster put up a warrant that said "Michael collapsed and Murray dragged him into bed to perform CPR." That is when Prince was supposedly in the room. I think that was his first story. Don't even get me started on the phone calls verses the bathroom break. However, that is another story that is a big he said/she said. But, I tend to side with the chief since what reason does she have to lie about Prince being or not being in the room?

The details are there for anyone to find if you have the time/patience to do the digging. That means downloading documents, comparing transcripts of tv interviews, and so on. Some people have the stamina and motivation for investigations, and some don't, and that's perfectly understandable. If you want to argue facts, the Investigative Unit would be the best place, or off the board entirely. An opinion is just an "opinion" if not based on factual knowledge. Murray's statements on the search warrant take precidence, legally, over anything a chef might say. Maybe he was telling the truth, and maybe he wasn't? But, his statements were duly recorded by the LAPD.

MOST people know not to talk to cops without an attorney present. That does not change the Jackson family's statements/feelings that Murray FLED the hospital, instead of speaking to them. Their son had died, and they deserved answers.

I know a lot of people want to wait until "the details come out" and/or there is a trial. The truth is, that may never happen. I'm thinking most people on here don't realize that? Murray could plea-bargain. Or even hang himself in his garage rather than face a courtroom? We may never know, and then those doing investigations (and I don't mean MJJC-ers necessarily, but there are a LOT of people out there delving into this, very, very carefully) might be as close as we'll ever get, unless (and hopefully) the Jacksons file a civil suit?

So if you want to take the time to download all the search warrants, be my guest. We are not getting into that kind of detail here, though.

Moving right along. . . . .

But, I tend to side with the chief since what reason does she have to lie about Prince being or not being in the room?
yeah i agree with that interms of who do u believe. which IF it is true shows the level murray went to and continues to go to.im hoping the chef can be colloberated and she will be one way or the other as there were many others around at that time aswell.if its shown murray was lieing its another thing to attack him with

MOST people know not to talk to cops without an attorney present. That does not change the Jackson family's statements/feelings that Murray FLED the hospital, instead of speaking to them. Their son had died, and they deserved answers.
and didnt the cops only get called cause he wouldnt sign the death certificate and did a runner anyway?

and didnt the cops only get called cause he wouldnt sign the death certificate and did a runner anyway?

Yes, that's my understanding. He didn't want to be the "physician of record" and call time-of-death or sign the death-certificate. That's when he ran. Maybe the enormity of what he'd done finally sank in? And there was the family, right THERE, and the children!

There are times in life when one must take ownership of what one has done or not done. Life-histories are crafted from such moments. At the end of a life what's important is not the "stuff" you have (can't take the toys with you), but how a life has been lived. With integrity and honor, even if there are negative consequences to you, or "running?" From marriage, from child-support, or whatever. Murray has thus far been. . .consistent.

Yes, that's my understanding. He didn't want to be the "physician of record" and call time-of-death or sign the death-certificate. That's when he ran. Maybe the enormity of what he'd done finally sank in? And there was the family, right THERE, and the children!

There are times in life when one must take ownership of what one has done or not done. Life-histories are crafted from such moments. At the end of a life what's important is not the "stuff" you have (can't take the toys with you), but how a life has been lived. With integrity and honor, even if there are negative consequences to you,or "running?" From marriage, from child-support, or whatever. Murray has thus far been. . .consistent.

word.

Right thats it now i am not going to go into another new thread about this evil creature until the title says Conrad Murray arrested until then i dont care what this thing has to say!!!!

Well, then you will have to wait forever...! You won't be able to go in any Murray thread ever again cuz' I really don't think that he'll be arrested. :(
But of course I really hope so...!

There are times in life when one must take ownership of what one has done or not done. Life-histories are crafted from such moments. At the end of a life what's important is not the "stuff" you have (can't take the toys with you), but how a life has been lived. With integrity and honor, even if there are negative consequences to you, or "running?" From marriage, from child-support, or whatever. Murray has thus far been. . .consistent.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:.......perfect!!

I thought in the search warrant it stated that Murray assisted in telling the family that MJ had passed. I assumed that meant he left after that. He and another physician would have come out of the room after it was pronounced to tell the family.

That would have meant that he did speak to the family but then left after that. His reason was that he thought he was not needed and I assume he realized he was in trouble and went to get a lawyer before speaking to the police.

Wrong place, wrong place...nooooooo, that's too easy Conrad Murray. It's not about where you are at what time but what you do at any given time and whether you are willing to take ownership of any actions, like Victoria said in an earlier thread.

If it were another doctor who took all the necessary precautions Michael would still be alive, despite my personal belief that it is crazy to even give propofol in a home setting. I'm pretty sure the law will be changed to make that illegal at some point.

Back