More "This Is It" Details - WARNING: View at Own Risk! [unconfirmed]

The Chris Brown part sounds a little far-fetched. How can the source be close to both Brown and THIS IS IT?

michael turning down a chris brown duet doesnt sound far fetched lol i can see why he wud,the kid is talentless. and chris browns source told the source of the poster that info. but im not saying its true

if they use LCD screens for backdrops, they have the ability to transform the O2 stage into anything they want, create sets for each song giving a certain look to compliment the lighting, Oh man, the possibilities with the techonology now, Michael could have a field day!

Think about it...it's gonna take way too much time to have different sets for Ghosts and Smooth Criminal.....but who knows. I'm not gonna believe anything, simply to avoid dissapointment. Also i wanna stay in the dark as far as concert details really...meaning that i don't want to know too much about it. I want it all to be one big surprise ya know :).

Lol This gots to be good!!!! Like I said before that girl who replace Jennifer (Forgot her name lol) should play Whatever Happens. I seen one of her videos and she had that guitar soundin' like how Carlos Santana sound like.

And Smooth Criminal just like the Short Film and etc! Wow This gots to be good! :wild:

But hope this is true. :timer:

Im sorry, you can yell at me all you want. But I dont think its real :\

It could easily be real, but it just seems like something someone has made up.

Apart from that, im sure the dancers have been sworn to secracy and would they really be willing to risk this one in a lifetime oppurtunity by giving away details?

I just dont really believe it.

if they use LCD screens for backdrops, they have the ability to transform the O2 stage into anything they want, create sets for each song giving a certain look to compliment the lighting, Oh man, the possibilities with the techonology now, Michael could have a field day!

Maybe that's how they will do the 22 set changes? I'd of thought it was a dead cert that there is going to be video screens anyway, there hasn't been many concerts i have been to nowadays that don't use screens on stage.

i really would love to see Little Susie performed live!!!

I can't confirm or deny any of this as I only tell what I'm allowed. The only thing I WILL say is that Dirty Diana is going to be in the show as of right now AND it'll have a pretty cool stage setup. As I've said in the past, this is subject to change, but as of now, it should be seen in a few shows at the least.

If you're thinking that you're going to see something similar to Michael's past tour, think again. This is a show, not just a concert. Some of the setups will be amazing.
I hope it doesn't turn up to be his 'circus' tour.

michael turning down a chris brown duet doesnt sound far fetched lol i can see why he wud,the kid is talentless. and chris browns source told the source of the poster that info. but im not saying its true
Actually, he has worked with many other not so talented stars before.
ehem..

i really would love to see Little Susie performed live!!!
I want Little Susie performed with orchestra. Actually, he could have an orchestra session at his concert performing songs such as Will you be there, Little susie, The lost children. *Dreaming*.

"There won't be too much magic, besides some lighting/disappearing tricks. There will be explosions though."

Why would they say that when they have aleready said that the concerts are gonna be the biggest with new technologi, ++++++++++++++++

This is bullshit

Basically that self-acclaimed "insider" could tell you anything.

You can always claim sth and then add "oh, but that could change in the end". *lol*
It's that easy to lie.

I haven't read anything concrete here and I tell you, there will be a lot more attention seekers until the concerts will finally have started.

Basically that self-acclaimed "insider" could tell you anything.

You can always claim sth and then add "oh, but that could change in the end". *lol*
It's that easy to lie.

I haven't read anything concrete here and I tell you, there will be a lot more attention seekers until the concerts will finally have started.

Yep. Everyone needs to just sit back and WAIT. We only have a few weeks to go...

Hey, I was thinking here... is very strange to have leaked all this information on the show. I think Michael would not let it leak. I think Michael is trying to keep secret the concept of the show and the setlist for that surprise and why so far not seen any video or picture of Michael rehearsing with his dancers. I think even the early shows will appear many rumors, but we can not deny those rumors posted here are very good!!!!!
http://translate.google.com/translate_s?hl=pt-BR&source=translation_link

I tried not to open this but gave in! LOL!
It could be real, it could be BS! Oh well, it's all part of the excitement!

:rofl:
This thread is hilarious!:D

Do people not care about the eliment of surprise anymore?

I guess Im not understanding this
Please correct me if Im wrong :(

so basicaly what you are saying
is Michael has a bloody traitor on
his team leaking inside information
and you are helping him do his dirty work ..

micky am I understanding that correctly ???

Last edited:

am I understanding that correctly :smilerolleyes:

I agree with you. I thought better about it and find it odd leak many details about the concerts. I think Michael wants to maintain secret about it and if these details have been posted here (if true), someone the team can be passed to anyone without the permission of Michael.

Or it may be that such information may be ideas that Michael had and which were discarded (will not be used) and castings were on purpose to see what the reaction of people, a test to see the reaction of people.

Or am I going crazy? lol! :scratch:​

OMG a traitor... hang him on the highest tree! Geez.. it's just a concert! ;)

mickyj007;1931180 [B said:
8.[/B] "Ghosts" might be mixed in with Thriller; they have been rehearsed together.

OMG!!! ghosts & thiller mixed togther ..now im really in heaven! :wild: :angel:

So someone was bored and decided to mess with people.

I think fans will believe anything that sounds good and exciting like "I heard Michael's combining Thriller and Ghosts for the opening". That sounds exciting so fans are going to believe it. Where as fans a less likely to believe a negative rumour like "I heard Michael's being a complete diva and requesting one child of every race on Earth for his children's choir".

I think we should just all be hesitant to believe anyone that says they got information from someone on the inside like a back-up dancer. Those dancers would have dreamed about dancing with Michael their whole lives. Being part of this tour is a dream come true for them. So would they really risk leaking precious details about the tour to fans? I'm sure Michael has stressed how secretive he wants the details about this tour to be. He doesn't want anything getting out to the public. So the back-up dancers know how important it is that they not leak anything to the fans, or reporters. So they wont be jeopardising their dream come true with Michael Jackson because a fan came up to them in the carpark and asked what song is opening the show. I don't think any of them would be that stupid.

This is histerical
no member of MJs team is going to release
all those details _ and risk losing it all _
Ive never heard of anyone doing that before

ive heard of slips of on or 2 minor details
but never someone leaking 10-15 details
about songs, sets and performances
That should ring a warning bell right there

This is dumb stuff :doh: anyone could make or guess that

but I admit it is fun to speculate _ :D

Ill send one of my buddys in
later to write us some real juicy spoilers
and then we can all get giddy again :cheeky:

Last edited:
Man this will be the biggest show in history!
Im definitely buying a ticket now!

OMG a traitor... hang him on the highest tree! Geez.. it's just a concert! ;)

I didnt say anything about hanging them :LOL:
but they certainly would be fired .. so apparently
MJ takes this serious -or he would'nt have them
signa confidentiality agreement _

The leak is false and was and from an attention seeker not anyone
leaking real spoilers. I was just pulling Mickys chain addressing him
about his source not you_ so no need to get all defensive for him
im not gonna bite him ;) well maybe just a little nibble :LOL:

and no this isnt JUST a concert :D
Its the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH

Last edited:
Back