More "This Is It" Details - WARNING: View at Own Risk! [unconfirmed]

I hope this is true. I think Whatever Happens is one of the better cuts on Invincible. MJ sounds awesome on it.

I don't want to get my hopes up, but Whatever happens, Dirty Diana, Ghosts..... OMG!!! That would be perfect!

does anyone else thinks Whatever Happens is a bit of a country style, unlike many of his others. i really hope it makes the cut therefore =D

And I truly hope this is true.

Please God let this be trueeee!!

amazing info......and i do believe it...

lol, partly cuz it is positive :p

It's so funny because a couple of weeks ago I said that I bet Smooth Criminal will be performed just like the video with a Club 1930s set lol. That will be incredible though if it happens. Would love to hear Dirty Diana live again and plus bringing Ghosts into the mix sounds really cool because the version of Thriller we've seen on all the other tours really needed revamping.

Lol im not really happy abut this ....maybe on first look it looks good news but people think what MJ is thinking about it.....
It may cause changing whole production and again rescheduling dates ....we all know that MJ is perfectionist and he doesn't let anything to cease ....

He want to make surprise for his fans and what kind of surprise will it be now :S when when know some info :S

Im not happy at all ......

You joking ?
no...
its almost impossible to hide everything that has to do with the TII shows. so if there gets smth. leaked (maybe like in this topic) you don't have to read it, as mentioned in the thread title...

Its like reading the end of a book first, than starting all over again from the start and after you finished: blaming the autor, that you knew whats going on and that there were no surprises for you...

NEW MICHAEL JACKSON TOUR DETAILS SURFACE!
June 13, 2009

As Michael Jackson slips secretly in and out of Centre Staging in L.A, where his highly anticipated "This Is It" tour rehearsals are currently taking place, some fans were lucky enough to catch some of the backing dancers in the car park for a quick chat.

"The dancers said Michael still has it", one of the fans reveals. "They said he would be performing and all the hits with some special surprises they can't talk about! They said they can't say too much but assured us the show will be his best ever!"

It was believed that Jackson was suffering from various health problems, including skin cancer, but according to fans, "Michael Jackson is not sick. The dancers said the rumors are not true and that he is killing it in rehearsals!".

It is also believed that Jackson will be using huge digital screens as a backdrop for certain songs, inluding Black Or White where the screen will set Michael in all the different cultural surroundings seen in the classic video. "He will even perform the dance sequence from the end of the video", a source close to the show reveals. "The one that was banned from TV where is tap dancing in the alley. It's going to be incredible!".

None of that is real... It's that easy to make things up.

Think about it.

The team arent allowed to give ANY details... let alone ELEVEN DOT POINTS (as in post 1 of this thread) which includes SPECIFIC information about the main thing they wanna keep under wraps.. SET LIST... and then that info conveniently finds its way to a fan site

THINK about it.... and then ask yourself if you believe this is legit lol.

You could say ANYTHING and it could SOUND believable...

Ah, I hope it's true, but who knows. The most reasonable thing to do is to assume it's not. But I'd love to see Billie Jean done a bit differently. You know how Michael's said that he had wanted in the past to do it differently, but the fans want it like Motown 25. Well, I say, Michael you can do anything you want, go for it. And Ghosts mixed with Thriller would be great. Live singing... oh please, please :)

I thought the show was only in development at the time of the auditions? Why would the people auditioning be told even 99% of them were going to be turned away?

As great as this sounds.. I'm still skeptic..

NEW MICHAEL JACKSON TOUR DETAILS SURFACE!
June 13, 2009

As Michael Jackson slips secretly in and out of Centre Staging in L.A, where his highly anticipated "This Is It" tour rehearsals are currently taking place, some fans were lucky enough to catch some of the backing dancers in the car park for a quick chat.

"The dancers said Michael still has it", one of the fans reveals. "They said he would be performing and all the hits with some special surprises they can't talk about! They said they can't say too much but assured us the show will be his best ever!"

It was believed that Jackson was suffering from various health problems, including skin cancer, but according to fans, "Michael Jackson is not sick. The dancers said the rumors are not true and that he is killing it in rehearsals!".

It is also believed that Jackson will be using huge digital screens as a backdrop for certain songs, inluding Black Or White where the screen will set Michael in all the different cultural surroundings seen in the classic video. "He will even perform the dance sequence from the end of the video", a source close to the show reveals. "The one that was banned from TV where is tap dancing in the alley. It's going to be incredible!".

None of that is real... It's that easy to make things up.

Think about it.

The team arent allowed to give ANY details... let alone ELEVEN DOT POINTS (as in post 1 of this thread) which includes SPECIFIC information about the main thing they wanna keep under wraps.. SET LIST... and then that info conveniently finds its way to a fan site

THINK about it.... and then ask yourself if you believe this is legit lol.

You could say ANYTHING and it could SOUND believable...

OMG MJ performing the Panther dance LIVE! :punk: :D

I hope this is true. I think Whatever Happens is one of the better cuts on Invincible. MJ sounds awesome on it.

Honestly, it's one of the best tracks I've ever heard, Michael Jackson or not. An incredible shame this song never got released to radio. Who knows, maybe the song will be released as part of the concerts.

I thought the show was only in development at the time of the auditions? Why would the people auditioning be told even 99% of them were going to be turned away?

As great as this sounds.. I'm still skeptic..

That's not what the OP said. The OP said that the friends who auditioned know some of the dancers who made it through and were offered spots on stage with Michael. Those individuals then leaked some info privately to fellow dancers and friends.

That's not what the OP said. The OP said that the friends who auditioned know some of the dancers who made it through and were offered spots on stage with Michael. Those individuals then leaked some info privately to fellow dancers and friends.
My bad.. sorry about that..

intresting but no point getting excited one way or the other. as who knows. just dont even go there with dirty diana and whatever happens !!!!!!!

3. Certain songs will be switched and taken off (switched on different nights, so some shows will be different from each other).

Well, if it is true (these rumors are very good!)... I liked the item 3. This means that each presentation will have great surprises. Hmmm "Ghosts" mixed with "Thriller," it will leave something great.​

I liked everything I read. I know Michael is very dedicated to it. He will do what your heart is feeling and what you think should be done and we must respect the decision of Michael. The show is his. ;)

I hope it is all true, that if, all this confirms what I am thinking these days... A concert will be completely different from everything that we have seen the shows of Michael. Is coming a new Michael Jackson... much better than all the Michael Jackson of the past together! :wild::wild::wild:
:punk::punk::punk:​

Last edited:
I know you have a little info on whats what. Can you atleast just confirm the GHOSTS thing?

I can't confirm or deny any of this as I only tell what I'm allowed. The only thing I WILL say is that Dirty Diana is going to be in the show as of right now AND it'll have a pretty cool stage setup. As I've said in the past, this is subject to change, but as of now, it should be seen in a few shows at the least.

If you're thinking that you're going to see something similar to Michael's past tour, think again. This is a show, not just a concert. Some of the setups will be amazing.

How are you not bored of the one you already seen a million times.

OMG MJ performing the Panther dance LIVE! :punk: :D

No he's not, that was all made up.

I think doing medleys is good, because more material can get moved in. Plus things with similar themes, ie Ghosts and Thriller and Smooth Criminal and Dangerous can go together to make whole new pieces that tell new stories.

1. "Smooth Criminal" will be on the set list, and will be performed like the short film; stage set will be like the short film.

Wonder where they got this idea from *cough* Thriller Live *cough* :p Anyways I don't care, I will be excited to see Michael perform it like that would be AWESOME!
2. "Billie Jean" is on the set list, but will be performed differently, but still has the break down at the end.
Fine by me
4. The track "Dangerous" will be performed, but in a new way to previous performances.
think this is a good move
6. Some songs from Invincible will be performed - "Whatever Happens" is most likely to make the cut. "Butterflies" and "YRMW" are possibilities.
WOOOOOOOO :clapping::angel: for Whatever Happens to be the closing track :D
7. "Dirty Diana" was practised but unsure if it will make the final cut.
I like the song so yep good
8. "Ghosts" might be mixed in with Thriller; they have been rehearsed together.
VERY interesting to see how this will be blended or switched into/between
10. Most songs performed will be sung live.
Personally I don't count on it, but yep that sure sounds great to me
New material is mentioned.
YAY :punk:

I can't confirm or deny any of this as I only tell what I'm allowed. The only thing I WILL say is that Dirty Diana is going to be in the show as of right now AND it'll have a pretty cool stage setup. As I've said in the past, this is subject to change, but as of now, it should be seen in a few shows at the least.

If you're thinking that you're going to see something similar to Michael's past tour, think again. This is a show, not just a concert. Some of the setups will be amazing.

Fair enough, my brother, is there any other info you're allowed to give that you can share at this point? Anything?

OMG! New material??? Oh so sweet! I can't wait! This will be the greatest show on Earth! All the crap talkers and doubters will EAT their words!!! LOL

this was posted by mjjnews 4rm twitter

OK I JUST GOT OFF THE FONE WITH MY SOURCE HE JUST TOLD ME SUM NEW THINGS
1. MIKE BEEN REHERSIN SCREAM WIT A GIRL BACK UP DANCER TOMIMIC THE VIDEO IN SUM NEW FOR FORM FOR THIS IS IT . QUOTE(JANET HASNT FULLY AGREED TO DO IT YET BCZ OF BUSY SCHEDULE BT ONE SHOW IS VERY POSSIBLE )
2.EARTH SONG WILL BE PERFORMED SPECIAL EFFECT ARE LIGHTNING REAL LIGHTNING GROWIN GRASS WIND ..QUOTE FROM SOURCE ( THE SPECIALS EFFECTS MIGHT SOUND STUPID WEN UR READING ABOUT IT BUT WHEN U SEE IT IN PERSON U WILL LOVE IT )
3.MICHAEL TURNED DOWN CHRIS BROWN DUET ON STAGE DURING THIS IS IT . SOURCE IS CLOSE WITH CB . CB IS THE ONE WHO TOLD MY SOURCE
4.MICHAEL WILL BE SINGIN WHAT EVER HAPPENS WIT JUST HIM AND A GUITERIST... QUOTE FROM SOURCE(HE SOUND SO GREAT HIS VOICE IS CLEAR NICE ITS SO SMOOTH WHEN HE PERFORMS IT . IT SOUND BETTA LIVE THEN ON THE CD .
5.PRINCE MICHAEL WILL NOT BE PERFORMING WITH HIS DAD ON THE TOUR LIKE RUMOURED QUOTE FROM SOURCE(THAT BOY CAN MOVE BT MICHAEL DAUGTER CAN MOON WALK BETTA THEN BOTH THE BOYS ISNT THAT CRAZY )
6.FOR THRILLER THE ZOMBIES WILL BE COMMIN OUT FROM THE CROWD AND THE COSTUMES LOOK REALER THEN EVER.
7.MICHAEL IS CHOOSIN A SONG HE HASNT PERFORMED YET LIVE SOURCE ONLY HERD N SEEN HIM ONLY REHERS 2 AND THEY ARE .... TRIPP OVA ME ,SPEECH LESS
8.THE HOLE PROCESS OF THIS IT WILL BE TURNED INTO A REALITY SHOW DURING THIS IS IT OR AFTER THE FIRST LEG .. LOL I THINK 8 FACTS IS ENUFF I STILL HAVE MORE JUST DONT FEEL LIKE TYPIN NE MORE AND SUM PEOPLE DNT APPRECIATE MY THREADS HATERS LOL

http://forum.mjdreams.net/viewthread.php?tid=2457&page=1#pid25516

Damn i just posted this mines will get closed damn

but i am so exicted bout the 3 year deal
jam, break of dawn, and ghost

Back