More "This Is It" Details - WARNING: View at Own Risk! [unconfirmed]

mickyj007

Proud Member
WARNING: read at your own peril.

According to a poster, Suskay23, on [.....] an inside scoop has been given on some show details, yet they are unconfirmed ofcourse.

The poster's friend was dropped from the This Is It auditions but has details on what may be expected at the shows coming up. The following details were posted:

1. "Smooth Criminal" will be on the set list, and will be performed like the short film; stage set will be like the short film.

2. "Billie Jean" is on the set list, but will be performed differently, but still has the break down at the end.

3. Certain songs will be switched and taken off (switched on different nights, so some shows will be different from each other).

4. The track "Dangerous" will be performed, but in a new way to previous performances.

5. Michael still has "it" - poster's friend states that he is as good as he was during the Dangerous Tour.

6. Some songs from Invincible will be performed - "Whatever Happens" is most likely to make the cut. "Butterflies" and "YRMW" are possibilities.

7. "Dirty Diana" was practised but unsure if it will make the final cut.

8. "Ghosts" might be mixed in with Thriller; they have been rehearsed together.

9. There won't be too much magic, besides some lighting/disappearing tricks. There will be explosions though.

10. Most songs performed will be sung live.

*11. New material is mentioned.

Poster's note: Judge this thread how you want. What i told you came from a really good source and source that's currently part of the tour. *There's more to come..

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, the only thing I would say that challenges the credibility of this info, is the fact that the auditions were a long time ago and unless they put them through the whole set, which is supremely unlikely, how would he know some of this info, i.e, why would auditionees need to know anything about Billie Jean? A solo piece that doesn't involve them, before they have even got the job. That is all. Otherwise sounds good.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, the only thing I would say that challenges the credibility of this info, is the fact that the auditions were a long time ago and unless they put them through the whole set, which is supremely unlikely, how would he know some of this info, i.e, why would auditionees need to know anything about Billie Jean? A solo piece that doesn't involve them, before they have even got the job. That is all. Otherwise sounds good.

The backup dancer that was dropped knows people involved currently in the rehearsals.

maaaan I hope Dangerous is the same and Billie Jean isnt too different..like the beginning is still there for memories sake! and I want a lot of magic. but everything else sounds awesome Smooth Criminal like the video and a bit of Ghosts?! that would be sooo cool! :woohoo:

maaaan I hope Dangerous is the same and Billie Jean isnt too different..like the beginning is still there for memories sake! and I want a lot of magic. but everything else sounds awesome Smooth Criminal like the video and a bit of Ghosts?! that would be sooo cool! :woohoo:
Nah... Dangerous DEFINITELY needs some revising

if true,im glad hes doing billie jean different and glad 2hear some vince songs may make the cut! whoohoo! amen!!!

x59u9.gif

Last edited:
sounds awesome.

Whatever happens would be amazing ( now who will be the guest guitarist lol )

carl

I'm glad that THRILLER will be switched up somehow, I found the performance very boring regardless of the era. It all sounds plausible to me anyway.

I'm gonna have a heart attack!
it's getting closer and these details are excitiiiiiiiiiing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
especially the smooth c. part!!! like the music video!!! brilliant

Guess, what. I reckon the original post is a load of crap :) Just my opinion. Any of that info that actually happens will just be a coincidence. I dont reckon any of that comes from This Is It sources. Not for a second.

wow! this is great. true or not! this is going to be amazing.

I really hope Dirty Diana will make the final cut.. If that song will be performed Imma cry like a little baby! It all sounds awesome. I just cant wait any longer! "Most songs performed will be sung live." WOW! I didnt really expect that. "New material is mentioned." :eek:

not confirmed hmm..sounds great though :D i hope its true.
but i dont want billie jean to be performed different -.-
never seen it before live .__.

Dangerous new version? :lol: Are they serious? Well, that Smooth Criminal stuff is pretty reasonable... Because now all the concerts are in the same place... I hope there will be at least 2 or 3 new songs because everyone's waiting for that...

I know i shouldnt have read this thread but i couldnt restrain myself lol it sounds awesome i wonder what Billie Jean will be like in its new performance! and Thriller also as it was getting boring seeing basicly the same thing on all 3 tours

I pray to god some of this is true, and tbh i pleaded with michael to have whatever happens!! in all my posts on any forum!! and i sent a letter to aeg telling them that this is the song that will propel him, again!

A true undiscovered classic! with Carlos Santana it could still come out as a single or double a side! hope thats why its possibly there!

Terry

I know i shouldnt have read this thread but i couldnt restrain myself lol it sounds awesome i wonder what Billie Jean will be like in its new performance! and Thriller also as it was getting boring seeing basicly the same thing on all 3 tours

I promised myself i wouldn't read anything that could spoil the show either... well that's out of the window...

Wow... sounds great! Especially the switching songs up... that's my big hope, that every show will have a slightly different setlist! Only time will tell though if there is any truth to it!

What ever happens will be perfect with Orianthi on the Guitar and Dirty Diana as well.

I hope this is mostly true.

and the fact that he still has it as in the Dangerous Tour.... Perfect!!

Back