MJTunes Leaks UNRELEASED MJ Song, Friday May 1st at 8pm (GMT London Time)

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
funny
it is an instrumental!

In The Closet - Instrumental (from teddy riley future record acetates)

Ah I got all excited when they played the conference clip...then there was some other music then...We Be Ballin lol. Love the song but omg I'm disappointed lol.

well to be fair, i have never heard the ITC instrumental before

ladies and gentleman that is called shameless promotion..i hope fans stop going to that website...an mj fan site should know better...there is no excuse.

Well, at the end of We Be Ballin' it said "MJTunes Exclusive!" or something, so I'm guessing that was it. Man, I could've been eating dinner. Unless... they really meant 8pm * GMT *, which is 40 minutes from now. Somehow I doubt it, though.

Update 2 minutes later: They're playing We Be Ballin' again, so I guess that's it. :rofl:

does anybody else have problems with the sound? it goes on and off, and there's a weird sound

LOL woah. :lol: I don't know why people were expecting something new.

Omg, so many people in this thread. o_o Eh, well I'll wait along with ya', but I seriously thought nothing newnew unreleased was or will be played. D; I think the whole thing from MJTunes was just blown out of proportion and also a misuse of words on their part too.

I do have to say that I am happy for this program though because I have already heard many high quality mixes and never before heard versus and adlibs by Mike. It's still ssaying MjTunes Exclusive Stay Tuned which it has only started reading at the top of this hour and if the person above is correct that it isn't 8p London time yet then we are still waiting early :) Someone hopefully get this time right. I will try and check, but I am just jammin to the beats here LOL. I love my MjTunes :p

maybe the ITC instrumental is official... still not an unreleased 'song' though. Maybe they will have more for us, who knows. But the we be ballin thing was already leaked.

maybe the ITC instrumental is official

it is indeed official

mjtunes played:
  • "We Be Ballin' (Work In Progress)" (5:33 min)
  • "In The Closet (Mix 3 #30 Instrumental)" (7:02 min)

That's a late lunch :) Maybe this will turn up on You Tube.

LOL! And I'm off to lunch now.

:lol: I know. It's actually kinda hilarious when stuff like this happens. Don't know why...but it just is. I mean, sometimes you have to laugh at the anti-climaxing of it all. LOL!

Thanks. I'm outta here. :hungry: It's been fun tho. lol

sometimes when the radio messes up it mixes in quite well, lol.

lol, they are playing we be ballin again

To be fair I never heard this song before ...so in a sense it is an 'exclusive' for some of us. But I suppose they didnt need to hype it up as much. They could just put it on youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back