MJTunes Leaks UNRELEASED MJ Song, Friday May 1st at 8pm (GMT London Time)

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never liked that site to begin with. It used to crash my browser all the time because it was so sluggish.

Same here, however. WBB, Lord, like we dont know that song. Great to see a Funkadelic fan here btw. Maggot Brain solo is one of the best I've ever heard!

If that was it... Well, what a huge dissapointment LOL. I'll keep listening til 9 PM (GMT) and then I'm off.

roflmfao

what an anti-climax.

it really wasnt worth listening to their crappy radio.

Granted, this might have been a disappointment to some fans, but don't start hating on them for that. They should have been more specific as to what kind of "unreleased" track they were going to play, but MJtunes is otherwise a pretty good radio, actually. Not to mention the only long-running online 100% MJ radio. Come on, it's not like they pulled this trick on fans all the time. I'm sure they'll think twice before making exciting announcements next time they have a not-that-new unreleased track to share.

That said, it's a simple fansite, I can't see why people were expecting anything desperately special or exclusive in the first place...

Rodney Jerkins feat. MJ 'Ride With Me' now playing

The WBB Remix, ITC Instrumental, now Ride With Me? :unsure: Maybe it's a "Unreleased" song marathon? :mello:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp3aHceNGgA
wait what is that?? did this leak a long time ago????? ive never heard it

this is a demo tape by Rodney Jerkins, no actual song, ca. 4 secs of MJ vocals is looped over and over again in the background

(the same background loop with ca. 4 secs of MJ vocals can be heard on Brandy's track "It's Not Worth It" from her 2002 album FULL MOON)

I am hearing something different. Said Rodney Jerkins ft. Michael Jackson. It played a few seconds, then screwed up and went to monkey business. It wasn't we be ballin or anything Id heard before. oops, now that I finally posted it looks like everyone else got it too

Wait... Im listening to that link and that wasn't what was playing was it? Can't make it go back now to hear what was playing. The player keeps messing up though.

Last edited:
Granted, this might have been a disappointment to some fans, but don't start hating on them for that. They should have been more specific as to what kind of "unreleased" track they were going to play, but MJtunes is otherwise a pretty good radio, actually. Not to mention the only long-running online 100% MJ radio. Come on, it's not like they pulled this trick on fans all the time. I'm sure they'll think twice before making exciting announcements next time they have a not-that-new unreleased track to share.

That said, it's a simple fansite, I can't see why people were expecting anything desperately special or exclusive in the first place...
Yeah, I agree... :bugeyed

I love his speaking voice. :wub:

OK, I'm getting carried away with all the MJ-ness on this radio station! :lol:
Well, if it was GMT only 5 mins to go..I don't think there'll be anything different though.

what do you use to record live radio broadcast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back