MJTunes Leaks UNRELEASED MJ Song, Friday May 1st at 8pm (GMT London Time)

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: I aint suprised.... LOL

YAY to me for not getting excited. :rofl:

It's We Be Ballin' lol, but wait it could happen after We Be Ballin' I hope :/

I dont even like this song anyway lol..
We be ballin doesnt even make proper english sense lol.

roflmfao

what an anti-climax.

it really wasnt worth listening to their crappy radio.

to be fair though, I think most fans will not have heard this song before...It was the first I heard of it today.

I like this version of We Be Balling. Anyone has it as mp3?

they say still stay tuned ;)
i think its an other song

Are we saure we are on the right time? Because someone above just said its only 7pm London time right now. So is that corect because someone earlier misinformed us on the time LOL. I don't think it's We Be Ballin' because that has been heard before, you can search that anywhere even YouTube.

yeah...they are now playing In the closet...I think its a demo or some long version or something.

In The Closest? I got of feelin' Stay Tuned means keep listenin', it will come on just wait. lol

Are we saure we are on the right time? Because someone above just said its only 7pm London time right now. So is that corect because someone earlier misinformed us on the time LOL. I don't think it's We Be Ballin' because that has been heard before, you can search that anywhere even YouTube.

No it's now 8:15 :)

Yep.. WE BE BALLIN'.. Pfff...

Back to my tv I guess.. (X-MEN The Last Stand)

LOL! And I'm off to lunch now.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahah im sorry but thats too funny....this would only happen to us mj fans

:lol: I know. It's actually kinda hilarious when stuff like this happens. Don't know why...but it just is. I mean, sometimes you have to laugh at the anti-climaxing of it all. LOL!

No-one is on GMT right now, the UK is on BST (British Summer Time) until October.

Thanks. I'm outta here. :hungry: It's been fun tho. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back