MJ's Opening song of this is it Unbreakable ??

i think his opener will be a big bang! (as with all his tours)...Unbreakable as i said before is perfect....

Unless he has a new uptempo song ready to release ofcourse :)

Michael always opens with a bang. Opening with a ballad, is not the formula MJ uses, and Ortega has stated that this show will be big, so we can expect the first song to be a fast track, and an old song.

Of Michaels entire song collection, the only song not yet done wich screams opening all over it, IS Unbreakable.

2000 Watts and 2 Bad

"Unbreakable" would be awesome! I think he's going to perform the song somewhere in the concert. It's one of my all-time favorites.

Its gotta be ''Unbreakable" and then straight after that ''Wanna be Startin Somthin''

I would like to see Unbreakable as the opening song, with lots of fireworks and explosions like Jam in the Dangerous Tour :) I also like 'threatened' from the Invincible album

Could ''We've Had Enough'' work? Not as an operner but just in the set-list somewhere? Not a lot of people know the song but its one heck of a song and imagine it LIVE.....nice!!!!!

Could ''We've Had Enough'' work? Not as an operner but just in the set-list somewhere? Not a lot of people know the song but its one heck of a song and imagine it LIVE.....nice!!!!!
YES YES YES!!! :agree:

This would be amazing to see live.

Also......Give Into Me......:wild::clapping::punk:

Can you feel it would be a good opener. I can feel it. ;)

I think it is a good opener too but it was already used in the 30th anniversary and the triumph tour as the openers so I think unbreakable would be better as it has never been used before and it sends a great message ;)

Hmm... I hope not... it's too cocky! The arena won't be filled with "haters" so there is not really a need for this song!

I could live with that idea though... so he could leave out some parts of the lyrics... make it less cocky!

I don't really think people are going to interpet that song as cocky. everybody makes songs like that all the time. muscians are supposed to seem really confident and on top of it all from their body language to their lyrics.

If they aren't impressed with themselves why should we be?

As long as he has awesome dance choreography with it it will be awesome. Personally I really want to see Jam. I'm hoping he has the same energy levels he used to have. He is in his 50's now. His last tour was in his 30s.

If not, somebody get the man some speed. I know it's not good for you, but hey "this is it" probably the last MJ tour ever! He better be "Off The Wall" on that stage! :yes:

how is unbreakable cocky? Everything in that song is true,all hes saying is hes strong and no1 can break him down. There aint NOTHING cocky about that and especially what people have done to him,he could of said a lot more on track. It aint like he walking around talkin bout how he the baddest,and how his money long and other braggin shit like that,thats cocky. Learn the difference.

Just listend to 'unbreakable' and now im 100% convinced its the right most perfect opening song for This Is Is, the song was written for this tour, it needs to be done!! just listen to the words and not only that it is a fast funky dance song to get everyone going!!!!!

Back