MJ's Opening song of this is it Unbreakable ??

Unbreakable would be very tongue in cheek if he does it at all.

Cant beat WBSS as an opener and I'd say thats the bookies favourite.

I would LOVE Unbreakable to be the opener! OMG, how big could they make the production of it? It'd be perfect! And the meaning of the song is perfect too. I'm hoping he does it!

this is the effect it will have on the haters....

[imglink]http://www.bbc.co.uk/totp2/ugotthelook/images/michael_jackson.jpg[/imglink]

Would have been the ideal opener for a invincible concert but im hoping 4 a brand new song for the opner

Yes!!! Unbreakable!!! would be great for the openin for the Concert (or a new song)!!!:wild:

I like this song somewhat, but it is over-produced and not even an original peice.

And no, I don't think he will open with this song.

If anyone involved in "This Is It" has been looking at this forum and others trying to figure out what fans want, which would be a smart thing to do, then surely they should know that the fans really desperately want to see Unbreakable live and they think it would be an awesome opener. So fingers crossed MJ's people are paying attention to what the fans think and Unbreakable will kick off the show. There's no way you could lurk around MJ fan forums and stuff and not know Unbreakable is the #1 song fans want to see live.

I hope he doesn't perform Unbreakable at all, let alone first.

My dream opener would be Music and Me. An arena steeped in blackness. The music and the vocals kick in. Then a single spotlight opens up on MJ.

Self-referential. Apt/relevant. Beautiful.

Rather that than some half-baked mime-fest like Jam or Scream.

For MJ to launch his worldwide comeback by miming to Unbreakable would be utterly despicable.

I hope he doesn't perform Unbreakable at all, let alone first.

My dream opener would be Music and Me. An arena steeped in blackness. The music and the vocals kick in. Then a single spotlight opens up on MJ.

Self-referential. Apt/relevant. Beautiful.

Rather that than some half-baked mime-fest like Jam or Scream.

For MJ to launch his worldwide comeback by miming to Unbreakable would be utterly despicable.

Not bad at all. This would also be a good closing song.

Michael always opens with a bang. Opening with a ballad, is not the formula MJ uses, and Ortega has stated that this show will be big, so we can expect the first song to be a fast track, and an old song.

Of Michaels entire song collection, the only song not yet done wich screams opening all over it, IS Unbreakable.

Michael always opens with a bang. Opening with a ballad, is not the formula MJ uses, and Ortega has stated that this show will be big, so we can expect the first song to be a fast track, and an old song.

Of Michaels entire song collection, the only song not yet done wich screams opening all over it, IS Unbreakable.

100% agreed I think it has to be the opener I love the song and I love the message it sends to the press and haters

Well i agree,

I think it needs to be a fast one, and Michael has always opened with a fast one, but you never know.

I also think 2000 watts would be amazing, just imagine if we all get handed 3d glasses and it starts all of in 3d from the screens!! OMG how awesome!

So when he says , put on your 3d glasses you do , lol!!

Terry

The song is juvenile and derivative. Why would MJ open the most imporant concerts of his career with a song that he knows the critics despise?

I hope he won't start with this. It isn't a very popular song out of the fan community and I, as a fan, don't really care for it! YRMW would be a MUCH better opener imo.

well I think yrmw would be great 2 I just hope the opener is something of the invinsible album I love that album so much

I hope he starts with "Childhood." It will really get the crowd revved up.

Back