MJ's Opening song of this is it Unbreakable ??

yeah and what type of opening song would childhood be? more a closing song in my opinion. but i hope he wont do childhood at all... doesnt fit into a concert IMO

Remember that Unbreakable is also a song Michael had major plans for in 2001/2002. The short film was planned to be a massive production. I think it is likely that Michael has some special plan for this song for his shows. It was on the setlist wishlist

As for the claim that Unbreakable is over produced. Unbreakable is flawless in its production. And the song is really really loud. It's unbreakable, lol!

Don't Stop TIl You Get Enough
Can You Feel It
Wanna Be Startin' Somthin'

^^^ He should start with a song everyone knows, hes got to everybodys attention & get them on their feet dancing, I just can't see Unbreakable doing this.

don't stop til you get enough
can you feel it
wanna be startin' somthin'

^^^ he should start with a song everyone knows, hes got to everybodys attention & get them on their feet dancing, i just can't see unbreakable doing this.

unbreakable rumbling thru the arena will have every1 on their feet whether they know the song are not. The beat is undeniable and is bound 2have people in a frenzy,the live fan made version on youtube is just sumthing we can expect lol

i hope he won't start with this. It isn't a very popular song out of the fan community and i, as a fan, don't really care for it! Yrmw would be a much better opener imo.

=/ you rock my world isnt an opener lol

unbreakable rumbling thru the arena will have every1 on their feet whether they know the song are not. The beat is undeniable and is bound 2have people in a frenzy,the live fan made version on youtube is just sumthing we can expect lol

Agreed! Fuck the people who don't know it anyway, they should have bought all his albums before the show, lol.

lmao I thought that would have been bleeped out! But yeah, their fault for not having Invincble lol.

Agreed! Fuck the people who don't know it anyway, they should have bought all his albums before the show, lol.

Agreed. And Remember that Michael said ''I'll be performing the songs my fans want to hear'' he didn't say ''I'll be performing songs that only the general public would know''

it sure would be a great opener - and it should be sung 100% live, no playback on the first song please!

I have a feeling that he will open the concert with a brand new song.

I have a feeling that he will open the concert with a brand new song.

That would be very cool too.

But the song should atleast be released 1 or 2 weeks before the concerts so people know it and can sing along.

That would be very cool too.

But the song should atleast be released 1 or 2 weeks before the concerts so people know it and can sing along.
Yes, how dull would it be to open the show with a song nobody in the audience knows!?

Too bad for people who go to the show and dont know one of mjs best songs on his invincible album, then :)

^^^Well, I guess there will be plenty! Besides, we were talking about a brand new song... not one from Invincible!

I am sure there are a lot of fans that are attending will sing along to Unbreakable if it's performed. The song is amazing and the music will get people pumping. As for someone mentioning using BAD as the opener, I never thought about that before and it could be a great opener as well! I love the bass lick to it!

Last edited:
its such a hard choice, i dont know whether he should open with a song like unbreakable to get back at the press or open with a big hit to prove he can still do it

i think BAD would be a great opener, as would beat it. If he does open with unbreakable, afterwards he should go straight into a clasic.

JAM has never been a clasic has it? - That song was used to open Dangerous tour.

So why not Unbreakable for This Is It?

Jam is a wonderful song, but I don't think many people consider it a MJ clasic.

How about 2 Bad as an opening? Sounds bad? 2 bad, then. Because I think it would be awesome.

Well the closer we get to the opening night, a new song as an opener seems less likely, so I'll still stick by saying Wanna Be Startin Somthin

Inside sources are saying "Childhood" will be the opener.

I've always thought Unbreakable would be an amazing opener - very apt & I think the place would go nuts! (as if it wouldn't anyway!)
:)

Back