MJ's Opening song of this is it Unbreakable ??

raz2911

Proud Member
[size=+1]In MJ's last 2 tours he has started with the first song of the album, with thin in mind do you think MJ will open the this is it shows with Unbreakable or do you think he will open with the 1st song of his upcoming album[/size]

[imglink]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_x0CCisI7bFs/SOknz4gLHjI/AAAAAAAAALk/Y0EZFJjEGqY/s400/51R1TXElH-L._SS500_.jpg[/imglink]

Last edited:
what upcoming album? o_O

well, there isnt one...yet....;)

but im sure there will be one soon, he has said that he has been working on new material, and neyo said that he has been writing songs for him. so im just guessing its a matter of time before its out I think just before the opening night june/july time

I think he'll open with a hit - something like WBSS or Black or White (that would be an amazing opening!)

maybe WBSS but I dont think he will open it with BOW, I would like to see it open with a song of invincible or a new one.

Unbreakable I hope

Hmm... I hope not... it's too cocky! The arena won't be filled with "haters" so there is not really a need for this song!

I think he will include unbreakable but as a medley with something else prehaps scream
I could live with that idea though... so he could leave out some parts of the lyrics... make it less cocky!

Unbreakable would be a perfect song choice to start out the show.

I think Unbreakable is too weak and slow. He needs an explosive song to open. Like Jam did on the Dangerous tour. That was the best opening imo. Maybe it's the new song that's rumoured to be released by the end of the month. If that one is up tempo, and a hit, it could be the perfect opener.

^^it truly is!!!! and I'm..89% sure he's gonna perform it as the opener (IF there's not a new song).
and to you who said it's too slow, well you know he CAN speed it up! like he does with wanna be ss!
the version I made on youtube is also faster than the original.. just speed it up.

:)

Yup Unbreakable is the perfect choice, its the Invincible opener and follows the trend of latest album openers opening the show, says exactly what MJ stands for and the biggest finger to all the haters too :D

It's perfect because the MEANING behind the song suits so well too!!
MICHAEL IS UNBREAKABLE!
just look at him. He's back (then-on stage) showing everyone he was not to be broken!
just look at these sentences..

Seems like you'd know by now, when and how I get down
And with all that I've been through, I'm still around

Now you can't stop me even though you think
That if you block me, you've done your thing

You can try to stop me, but it won't do a thing
No matter what you do, I'm still gonna be here
Through all your lies and silly games
I'ma still remain the same, I'm unbreakable

PERFECT :D After all he's been through, he's still here and he is STILL on top and truly unbreakable..

yeah it would be the perfect opening song! the media and press will be there and all of them expect a fragile looking michael rolling out in a wheelchair. but if he comes on stage powerful and performs unbreakable... wow... that would be like "see guys, im not done, im just starting, thanks for making me even stronger!"

yeah it would be the perfect opening song! the media and press will be there and all of them expect a fragile looking michael rolling out in a wheelchair. but if he comes on stage powerful and performs unbreakable... wow... that would be like "see guys, im not done, im just starting, thanks for making me even stronger!"

lol the wheelchair thing made me laugh, but it is very true. Apparently Michael is dancing better than dancers half his age...

God, when Michael said on that phone interview on his 50th the best is yet to come I didnt think anything of it, know I see this must have been a well thought out plan of MJ's

yeah... i didnt believe his words that time... i was like "yeah sure, let him talk" lol. but now... wow... he really must have planned it for a long time

Out of choice of any Michael Jackson song, Unbreakable would be my ultimate for opening act.

I think it'll be Wanna Be Startin' Somthin' though.

I think Unbreakable is too weak and slow. He needs an explosive song to open. Like Jam did on the Dangerous tour. That was the best opening imo. Maybe it's the new song that's rumoured to be released by the end of the month. If that one is up tempo, and a hit, it could be the perfect opener.

Unbreakable too slow? No way! As soon as the songs starts, I'm dancing my ass off, lol. LOVE the beat, its just hot.

i think it seems that unbreakable is a song the fans want to hear and for the opening i just think it would work as a first track !

it would be awesome to psyche the crowd, it will rock !

Back