MJJC Trivia Night

Motsey,

Can we please have some trivia questions based on MJ's career with the Jackson 5, early solo work of the 1970's, and CBS/Philadelphia years? It seems that most of the questions for the last Trivia contest were based on MJ's work from 2001 on; at least try to frame questions that require some thought and aren't made for the 'guys who answer fastest win'.

I really hope we can have the Trivia winner be older than 14 this time.

Marty In LA

Really sorry guys but i wont be able to make this Saturday night something has come up, will have to reschedule it for another week - Most likely in a fortnight
Will let you know in this thread - Sorry again

Really sorry guys but i wont be able to make this Saturday night something has come up, will have to reschedule it for another week - Most likely in a fortnight
Will let you know in this thread - Sorry again

Maybe next Saturday, then I can come in and then my work schedule and the MJJC trivia schedule won't conflict.(please, please, please, LOL).

Anyway, Mots, I hope everything is alright.

:eek:

can't believe I just found out about this now :doh:
will be keeping an eye for this thread from now on :D

*subscribes to thread & waits anxiously for the next game night* :woohoo:

EDIT: hope everything is OK Motsey :flowers:

Last edited:
:eek:

can't believe I just found out about this now :doh:
will be keeping an eye for this thread from now on :D

*subscribes to thread & waits anxiously for the next game night* :woohoo:

EDIT: hope everything is OK Motsey :flowers:

Do you have a chatroom account? You have to have one in order to play the trivia. If you don't have one, pm Gaz or Motsey for them to set you up with an account.

Does anyone know when the next trivia night will be now that last week's was cancelled?

It will be next Saturday as far as I'm aware. Motsey's away this weekend so it won't be tomorrow.

Can't there be someone to take over for when Motsey can't or to fill in those other Saturdays? I've always wanted to do this and it just will not be on Saturday's I don't work. :(

Not really, it might not seem it but it takes a while to organise the quiz so to do it every week isn't really possible.

Guess I might as well forget about ever doing this. I've always wanted to. :( Well if I don't work next Sunday I can do it next Saturday as I work that night instead of day. But I'm certainly not holding my breath.

No next weekend as far as I know. :)

Good, as I don't have to work. However, my mother will be coming to stay with us for a while and she might come next weekend so maybe I won't get to do it. We'll see but at least I know I don't have to work, unless they are really going to need me. Does this last an hour or longer?
Why isn't this a sticky topic?

It usually lasts about an hour or so. I guess it's not a sticky so we can bump it for the quiz's and more people see it. :D

Stacey: Are we having a trivia night tonight April 3?

If we are can we move this thread to the very front so everyone is aware of it? Thank you!

No, not tonight guys. :( Sorry. I'm sure there will be one soon, when there is it'll be announced in here.

No, not tonight guys. :( Sorry. I'm sure there will be one soon, when there is it'll be announced in here.

I'm kind of glad, as my mother came in from up North and is staying here for a while. She wants to take me out to eat for my birthday today and so I wouldn't be able to play. Maybe it will be next Saturday. I hope so as I don't have to work.

Really really sorry guys been busy had some things come up, once this has been delt with I promise the quiz night will be back

Back