MJJC Trivia Night

Me too. 13??? :bugeyed

Yup. That was directly from Madame Tussaud's website

Michael Jackson was totally unique and his iconic status made him one of the most popular stars here. With 13 figures made for Madame Tussauds London, he is the most featured star ever, with only The Queen having been portrayed more often.

The trivia was a lot of fun to watch. Heck, some of you were so fast I hadn't even finished reading the question when there was already answers coming in! :D Thank you all who participated the game and congrats to the 3 winners!

Re: MJJC Trivia Night *Results in Post 1*

10th place. Hey, I can't complain with that.

Ya'll better brush up on your MJ knowledge for next time cuz I'm gonna whoop all of your booties!!! Yes I am. :p

One thing I didn't know, Michael having a python named Crusher. I always knew of Muscles but never Crusher. For a split sec, I almost thought that was a trick question. LOL.

There will be a total of 3 winners and they will each have the honour of displaying a winners badge below their name until the next quiz night.

Any questions or suggestions can be asked here.

So we three get a winner's badge below our names?!!
:D

we should have another Trivia Night (after I get my laptop so I can go on & join) & this time have the rewards be like a Gift Card to somewhere lol. =)

9th on my first go - and I left after about seven questions! Beginners luck was handy!

This was so much fun, guys. 1 point ftw, lol. AGAIN

Congrats to the winners. :D

Re: MJJC Trivia Night- Saurday 27th feb

Hey everyone, after the great success of the last quiz night we will be holding another one this saturday night - 27th feb at the same time 10pm(uk time)
Will be good to see everyone there again :cheeky:

WOOHOO i'll be there again, hopefully i'll get at least 1 Q first this time :p

Last edited:

Yes!! I'm in! I had a great time last time. Got 2 points. Hopefully I'll do better this time!

I'll be there...I'll hopefully win this time.

trivia night.jpg

How good is your Michael Jackson Knowledge? Want to learn more about MJ and some interesting facts?
MJJC Will try holding a Trivia night every second Saturday after the first trivia night on the 13th feb went very well.

The trivia night will take place in the MJJC chat room and if you require a user or more information regarding the chat room, it is available HERE Or Pm me

Once you have logged into the chat room you will see a bar at the top displaying the name of the room "
MJJC General Discussion", if you click that it will display a list of the rooms and select "MJJC Trivia Room" to log into the trivia room.

The time set for the quiz will be 10pm UK Time and you can check what time it will be for you HERE.

Each quiz will have consisted of 25 questions, each with a choice of 4 answers.
e.g.

The points awarded per question will work like this;
1st person to answer correctly will get 3 points
2nd person to answer correctly will get 2 points
3rd person to answer correctly will get 1 point

There will be a total of 3 winners and they will each have the honour of displaying a winners badge below their name until the next quiz night.

Any questions or suggestions can be asked here.

Next Quiz Night will be Saturday 27th Feb at 10pm (UK Time)

You always pick the Saturdays I'm working. :( Can't this be done every Saturday??

Last edited:

awww man i really wanna do this but im out that night!
This gonnaa become a regular thing though yeah?

You always pick the Saturdays I'm working. :( Can't this be done every Saturday??

awww man i really wanna do this but im out that night!
This gonnaa become a regular thing though yeah?

As long as people are interested and want to take part I dont mind doing this every second saturday, this way if Reeta wants to she can do the scavenger hunt the other saturday night.

Next Quiz Tomorrow/Saturday 10pm UK time!

Read the first post for more information and remember it will take place in the chat room so if you dont have access please request it now so you can recieve them in time!​

See you all there :cheeky:​

As long as people are interested and want to take part I dont mind doing this every second saturday, this way if Reeta wants to she can do the scavenger hunt the other saturday night.

Next Quiz Tomorrow/Saturday 10pm UK time!

Read the first post for more information and remember it will take place in the chat room so if you dont have access please request it now so you can recieve them in time!​

See you all there :cheeky:​

What's the scavenger hunt? Can they be changed around. I have next Saturday off, so I'll probably have to work the next time this will be going on. :(

Unfortunately I have to say I am not planning to do the hunt every other saturday. The game will be held every now and then, when it feels like game time, but is not going to be held regularly.

PLEASE could you make me a chat account, Motsey? I really want to play!!!

Could you please request a user here :)

A little bit easier for Motsey when you keep the requests in one thread :)

Are you all getting ready?! :p

^ LOL! Moderators can't play unfortunately. :(

Back