MJJC Trivia Night

Re: MJJC Trivia Night- Saurday 27th feb

Right I'm inside the room now! I might have to leave in the middle of it though as need to do the old actually chat to my mum when she gets back soon!

Motsey if you see this check your PM! :lol:

Getting ready to start you guys...

23. How many different 58 cities did Michael perform in during his HIStory tour?

A) 23 B) 58 C) 92 D) 148

:lmao:

And the winners are........

1) mnj1985 - 45 points! :clapping:
2) This Is It - 26 points! :clapping:
3) ProudtoloveMJJ - 14 points! :clapping:
4=) Jade_13 - 13 points
4=) snorlaaax - 13 points
6) DublinProud - 12 points
7=) bano7 - 9 points :tease:
7=) GUYVER - 9 points
9) ASIS - 7 points
10) a_silver_lining - 2 points

Thanks to everyone for taking part! :D Hope you all enjoyed it, and will join us next time! :D

Second on my first full quiz night! Not bad for a 14-year-old! :)

Well done everyone!

HOLD UP... i'm in the top 10? OMG!!!

23. How many different 58 cities did Michael perform in during his HIStory tour?

A) 23 B) 58 C) 92 D) 148

:ninja:

Thankyou to everyone who took part and congrats to the winners you will recieve your winners badges when gaz gets a chance :clapping:

It was a blast, even though I didn't score a point. I will be ready next time! Thank you everyone!:clapping:

A) 23 B) 58 C) 92 D) 148

Man that is one hard question...i for sure wouldnt have been able 2 answer that! :giggle:

Dang! I missed it today. But I'm glad everyone had fun...and LOL @

A) 23 B) 58 C) 92 D) 148

:lol: I would've gotten that at least...:lol:

Like many, I thought it was some kind of trick question at first. I was looking at it like "Um...what?"

Last edited:
When's the next game? (praying it's not March 13)

Sorry its done every 2 weeks and next one will be this saturday = 13th March

The quiz will be in the Chat room, anyone who needs a user created check first post for info on doing so

I will try and not make another slip - I mean no more trick questions :lol:

How many people are planning on joining in?

Will probably miss this one given the significance of that date last year (the date many of us got our tickets to see him live).

I'll make this one, didn't get to the one last fortnight in time.. got out of bed a bit late lol

I have never played this and don't know how (probably need to read this whole thread) :)

Lol what time is it in aus?

yea you would've gotten out of bed quite late if you're in NZ time! but yes sunday mornings are for sleeping in :cheeky:
lol it starts at 11 and i ended up dragging myself out of bed at 11:30 :fear:

Kel it'l be 9am for you i think.. unless you are the extra hour behind then it'l be 8 lol :p

Yea if you're in vic or nsw it's 9am and if you're in qld it's 8am, and i dunno about the other states :)

Oh btw Kel it's easy to play u just go into the trivia room in chat, and everyone gets told the question and answers it as quick as they can! fastest three correct answers get points.

I have never played this and don't know how (probably need to read this whole thread) :)

Lol what time is it in aus?

I think everything is explained in the first post of this thread, have a little read of that and feel free to ask any questions

:scratch:

I will remind gaz about this, he has been busy and will see if he can do it before the next quiz (saturday 13th) as you will need to fight to keep the badge after that :cheeky:

Sorry its done every 2 weeks and next one will be this saturday = 13th March

The quiz will be in the Chat room, anyone who needs a user created check first post for info on doing so

I will try and not make another slip - I mean no more trick questions :lol:

How many people are planning on joining in?

Of course. That was dumb of me to even ask.

Back