MJ to be buried soon

sunnyday81

Proud Member
Exclusive Jackson news: More than a month after his death, plans are underway for Michael Jackson's final resting place.
ET has learned from a source that Michael Jackson's family has signed papers that clear the way for the late singer to be buried at Forest Lawn cemetery in the Hollywood Hills.
Keep checking here for all of the latest Jackson news.
Posted August 05, 2009 10:38:00 AM

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/08/77227/

:(

Does that mean that fans can't visit his grave?

Oh God, I PRAY, PRAY, PRAY that we can. :(

Well there is always the possibility that he may be relocated to Neverland... Didn't the same happen with Elvis before being relocated to Graceland??

(On a lighter note, one of my neighbours must be a new MJ fan! lol They keep playing MJ songs, right now I can hear Will You Be There and YANA on repeat).

just hope they don't be moving him later?
and no one will try to dig him :(

can't believe we talking about it.

I hope not just anyone can go visit.

What about the grieving fans who never got the chance to see him? I'm sure it will be ok if they keep it somewhere safe with alot of security.

I hope I can someday visit...:cry: :cry: :cry:

This is good but it feels so final. :cry:
I hope I can go visit him someday.

where ever they bury Michael, I just pray we can visit his resting place. Also it's a place that is beautiful and surrounded by nature.

As much as I love Michael I feel sorry for the others buried at Forest Lawn. Michael is so big and Iconic that it makes everyone else buried there almost irrelevant. This is why I wanted him buried at Neverland.

:( Awww, Michael.
I wish he would have left some indication about where he wanted to be buried, I hope he'd be happy having his body in Forest Lawn.
I hope we can visit. :(

:( Yeah, it does feel final once again.

Gah, it still hurts. :cry:

Good to hear his body is finally getting in it's final resting place. Still makes me incredibly sad that we are talking about such a thing... :cry:

I personally don't think it should be open for just anyone to visit. That cemetery would be like a zoo. I don't get the whole visiting the grave thing though, because...it's not really him. It was just his wrapper. To me it would be like visiting a trophy of his that was buried in the ground... it's just something that belonged to him while he lived.

What about the grieving fans who never got the chance to see him? I'm sure it will be ok if they keep it somewhere safe with alot of security.

I hope I can someday visit...:cry: :cry: :cry:

Yeah no problem, I'd just be worried about vandals or something lol.

Hmmm. I had a dream a couple of days ago (posted in Dreams About MJ thread) that I was trying to sneak in to the cemetery where Michael was buried. It seemed north of Los Angeles, though, somehow. There were two other famous people buried there that I also wanted to pay respects to (don't know who, though). However, this small cemetery (maybe a smaller area of a cemetery?) was NOT open to the public, hence the sneaking in! After that we went to Neverland, which was being sold :( Not that all my dreams mean something, but some of them do. I still feel sad thinking about Neverland being sold, though. (Not that anyone has mentioned that officially. It was just in the dream.)

Last edited:
i hate reading stuff like this. i just want things to stay as they are its easier to be in denial that way. thats why i wish everything was done at once. yet again the family and fans etc are gonna have to go through another media scrum and cameras and relive everything like it has only happened. it really doesnt get any easier. was at work at a kids event in a park 2day and they were playing mj. had to walk away from the sound so i couldnt hear it.

if its true we will get the paperwork released or leaked soon enough. i wonder if thats it or he might be moved although katherine doesnt want that. i need to stay out of these threads or im gonna start crying again

EM, I think I'd rather be in denial too, havent given much thought to a burial but since checking this thread its made me cry for the first time in a few days!

i miss him so much as well... and yesterday my 3 y/o cat Amy died as well... :( my life is almost over... i love them so Much!

I think this is agood news, at last he can rest in peace.Miss you so much Michael.

Back