MJ school supplies & other things!

I personally love those things!! :D The closest thing we have in the UK is something like Poundland or something like that :mello:

:waving:

Here is all the Official Michael Jackson goodies that I ended up with altogether.

In The Photos:
(13) portfolios.
(6) glitter trinket zipper pouches. Red. White. Black.
(2) 11x11 (different) canvas wall portraits.
(10) assorted wrist band bracelets set.
(1) MJ dog tag necklace.
(2) 2-pk magnetic notepad & pen set -two different prints. one come with a black MJ pen & one with a red MJ pen.
(1) small canvas journal.
(1) large canvas journal.
(1) Medium hardcover notebook.
(1) 6-piece magnet set with assorted potos.
(1) 8x10 wall art high gloss picture.
(2) 6.5x8.5 (different) wall art high gloss pictures.
(7) soft cover assorted notebooks.
(1) 24x36 classic Thriller wall poster.
(4) 2-pack MJ pen sets.
(1) The King Of Pop - Michael Jackson musical ornament jukebox - lights up & flashes a vairity of colors while playing three different Michael Jackson songs "I Just Can't stop Loving You" "Don't Stop Till You Get Enough" & "The Way You Make Me Feel".
-I also ended up with:
(1) of the Michael Jackson cardboard holder that stores the MJ portfolios. It's black with the MJ emblem over a iconic MJ silhouette outline and reads Michael Jackson Signature Collection.
:wild:

2jageoi.jpg

p622x.jpg

Part #1
2agq4qo.jpg

Part #2
2e1g84p.jpg

Part #3
2u40as3.jpg

:wub:
souldreamer7

:waving:

Here is all the Official Michael Jackson goodies that I ended up with altogether.

In The Photos:
(13) portfolios.
(6) glitter trinket zipper pouches. Red. White. Black.
(2) 11x11 (different) canvas wall portraits.
(10) assorted wrist band bracelets set.
(1) MJ dog tag necklace.
(2) 2-pk magnetic notepad & pen set -two different prints. one come with a black MJ pen & one with a red MJ pen.
(1) small canvas journal.
(1) large canvas journal.
(1) Medium hardcover notebook.
(1) 6-piece magnet set with assorted potos.
(1) 8x10 wall art high gloss picture.
(2) 6.5x8.5 (different) wall art high gloss pictures.
(7) soft cover assorted notebooks.
(1) 24x36 classic Thriller wall poster.
(4) 2-pack MJ pen sets.
(1) The King Of Pop - Michael Jackson musical ornament jukebox - lights up & flashes a vairity of colors while playing three different Michael Jackson songs "I Just Can't stop Loving You" "Don't Stop Till You Get Enough" & "The Way You Make Me Feel".
-I also ended up with:
(1) of the Michael Jackson cardboard holder that stores the MJ portfolios. It's black with the MJ emblem over a iconic MJ silhouette outline and reads Michael Jackson Signature Collection.
:wild:

Part #1

Part #2

Part #3

:wub:
souldreamer7
:wild: naughty soul dreeeeeeeeeeeeeamer! *runs into it all*weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !:shout:

girrrrrrrrrl you got taste ! :thumbs_up:
i love the braclets and pens :huggy::huggy:

There is an MJ pink notebook that I was thinking of giving to one of my students, but I thinking I'm going to have to have it for myself, I just can't help it! LOL

I would love to get these things. I am 14 years old and this would be great to use in my school

Sucks, because in England, we have all non official crap in shops and they look tacky, I want them school supplies, anyone want to send me some? I will love you forever. Will pay!

Back