MJ school supplies & other things!

I went to Dollar General today which is in walking distance of my house to get a few things. when i got there i saw shelf of michael school supplies! they had notbooks, notepads, sparkly penical bags (or whatever you call them), along with some these cool mj wall photos. they had these hard mj plaques(sp?) which i do have one that was only 3.00 btw. and these canvas wall hangings also small magnets. i though they were really cool. though i would pass this along. if i get the chance anytime soon i will go back and take some pics to show you guys what they all look like.

i bought one of everything they had. cost me a total of 30 dollars haha. I love Dollar General! there is one photo there that idk if i will buy... its one of him for the united we stand concert... im not fond of the way he looked then.

Hahaha, no shame! I'd totally support. :)

This. :yes:

Yeah, I've checked 2 diff Walgreens and nada. They didn't even know what I was talking about. :( So, I may have to sit down now and make some phonecalls. =P

[Jemini, you wanna come on a hunt with me, maybe Sunday? I'm determined to find this stuff. I wanna be the cool kid in class. :punk: And of course, this is perfect goody bag stuff. If we can find a Dollar General (do we even have those?) then maybe that'd be a good place too, to pick up some things for the event.]

I also couldn't find any in a Duane Reade, Rite-Aid and Staples. I think I'll be free Sunday.... let me just check on one other thing that's going on and I'll email you! :)

^ Cool cool.

Well, I called nearly every Rite-Aid, CVS, and Walgreens in NYC (plus K-Mart and the Target in Bkyn) and no one even knew what I was talking about. So, I gave up, for the time being. Theeeen, I was on the way home from rehearsal, I stopped in Rite-Aid to get some band-aids and I accidently ran into some of it! I wasn't even looking for it because when I'd called they told me they didn't have it. :mad: [So, now I don't trust any of the ones I called and feel the need to go check for myself.] Anyway, they only had the folders and notebooks of paper, but it was still really exciting! I bought 2 notebooks and one of every folder (and it came out to $24! Eek.) So, yeah. Rite-Aid on 70th and Amsterdam. That's all so far.

Oh, yes, I saw these at K-Mart a while ago and snatched a few before the giant stampede of mums shopping with their kids for supplies took hold of them all. I'm going to college this fall, so I am taking these with me. I always hated those multiple-subject notebooks, so a few one-subject ones will do the trick for me. :)

I got the pink and white MJ notebooks. :)
I shall get more as soon as my official school shopping starts, but for right now those are the ones I got. I just wanted to make sure I had at least two in case there weren't any left by the time we went supply shopping. >.>

i bought one of everything they had. cost me a total of 30 dollars haha. I love Dollar General! there is one photo there that idk if i will buy... its one of him for the united we stand concert... im not fond of the way he looked then.

cool! ive been meaning to go back and get another picture at least. i have the united we stand one. i like it.

A few NY fans including Princess Michaela & myself had a blast picking out our MJ school supplies! I also decided to buy some extra folders and notebooks and use them to fundraise for our upcoming Heal The World For Children festival on Aug 29! So if anyone on here was not able to find the school supplies in your town, check out my ebay link! (I'm jemini515 on there, same as here). I hope I'm allowed to post this here.... pretty please, since it's for a charity to honor Michael and carry out his dream?

http://shop.ebay.com/jemini515/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25

A few NY fans including Princess Michaela & myself had a blast picking out our MJ school supplies! I also decided to buy some extra folders and notebooks and use them to fundraise for our upcoming Heal The World For Children festival on Aug 29! So if anyone on here was not able to find the school supplies in your town, check out my ebay link! (I'm jemini515 on there, same as here). I hope I'm allowed to post this here.... pretty please, since it's for a charity to honor Michael and carry out his dream?

http://shop.ebay.com/jemini515/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25
OMG! I was looking on Ebay and was not able to find. Thanks for the link! :wild:

Wow, that's really awesome! I was just at the Dollar General last week and I didn't see any Michael supplies. :( Or else I would have definitely bought some. I might run up there later this week to look again.

lol NVM... it says you can get them at Target, CVS, Rite Aid, Walmart, Walgreens, Kmart... Looks like I'm going shopping today. :D

haha me too!

Try looking at Dollar General. No BS..That's where They bought all the things I have. If you can't find it there try Walgreens. It's offical MJ products.
Here's a picture of some of the things that I was given.

tumblr_l6p8d25GO71qbz69po1_500.jpg

I hope that you guys can find them. Dollar General - Kmart - Walmart - Walgreens - CVS - Target and Rite Aid are the places that I've heard where you can find these. I found mine at Dollar General. My 15 year old neice saw my folders notebooks and trinket pouches & wanted some so I went & let her pick out some MJ school supplies from DG.

Keeping checking the same store but different ones. like someone said: one Dollar General may not have none but the next one will. Look in both school supplies & stationary aisles. check in DG for wall arts in the aisle that has other wall arts.

Last edited:
^ OMG! Awesome stuff!

I went to Rite aid and Walgreens with no luck! :( I have to check out Dollar General around my way! Maybe I will have better luck? I really want the wall arts!

^ OMG! Awesome stuff!

I went to Rite aid and Walgreens with no luck! :( I have to check out Dollar General around my way! Maybe I will have better luck? I really want the wall arts!

It really depends on the store. I work at Rite Aid and my store doesn't carry any of this, but another one nearby does. Not every store in a chain gets sent the same stuff to stock.

By the way, if anyone looks in Rite Aid, look in the Back to School section instead of the stationary aisle. :)

I was about to share this story 2 weeks ago when I went into my local Dollar General and discovered them however I thought everyone knew they where out..lol
;)

man..that guilt must be a trip. they've gone from calling him a child molester to selling school supplies, in the usa, because he's gone, now.

they knew it, all along. they knew he wasn't a child molester. shame on them. shame on them, indeed. but they wanna cash in, now. i'm glad the items are out, and people can buy them. but something about this whole thing really angers me. i hope those same merchants teach their children about how important, and humanitarian, a figure MJ was, in the most positive sense, as they work on their penance.

I agree, I saw all these supplies at a store near me (Conway) and all I could do is shake my head in rage. I was angry when I saw it for some reason. It's just too much hypocrisy for me to take.

I just can't.

man..that guilt must be a trip. they've gone from calling him a child molester to selling school supplies, in the usa, because he's gone, now.

they knew it, all along. they knew he wasn't a child molester. shame on them. shame on them, indeed. but they wanna cash in, now. i'm glad the items are out, and people can buy them. but something about this whole thing really angers me. i hope those same merchants teach their children about how important, and humanitarian, a figure MJ was, in the most positive sense, as they work on their penance.

I will remind you that He was called that Through out the Whole Wide World. L.O.V.E & forgiveness in the heart better than grudges. Some fans are never happy either way.

I know, it makes ya feel angry aye. It ticks me off how now some media and ordinary ppl who used to say "oh yeh mj is a pedo" are now aying the oppisite!!!

Its so unfair.

It makes me happy that 'they' are saying the exacte opposite. That means Love got through to those people across the whole wide world - What else are we The army of love fighting for?

According to a fan on Facebook the company has told her via email that they're going to open an online store soon :)

They told me that when they e-mailed me back too! Haha. Can't wait! Here's what they said -

· Kmart is selling the Casebound Journal, Folder, and 1 Subject Notebook

· Target is selling the Casebound Journal and 1 Subject Notebook

· Dollar General is selling the Small & Large Journal, 5.9”x8.5” Notebook, 5x7 Notebook, Magnetic Notepads w Pen, Small Journal, Folder, Pencil Pouch, Magnets, Pens, Theme Book, Wall Plaques, and Canvas Wall Art.

· Rite Aid is selling the Portfolio and 1 Subject Notebook

· CVS is selling the Sunglasses

We are working on setting up an online store on our website where we would be able to sell direct to customers like you, so please keep checking www.continentalaccessory.com for updates!!

:D

They told me that when they e-mailed me back too! Haha. Can't wait! Here's what they said -

· Kmart is selling the Casebound Journal, Folder, and 1 Subject Notebook

· Target is selling the Casebound Journal and 1 Subject Notebook

· Dollar General is selling the Small & Large Journal, 5.9”x8.5” Notebook, 5x7 Notebook, Magnetic Notepads w Pen, Small Journal, Folder, Pencil Pouch, Magnets, Pens, Theme Book, Wall Plaques, and Canvas Wall Art.

· Rite Aid is selling the Portfolio and 1 Subject Notebook

· CVS is selling the Sunglasses

We are working on setting up an online store on our website where we would be able to sell direct to customers like you, so please keep checking www.continentalaccessory.com for updates!!

:D
:wild:

Nice that they responded. I had sent an email a while ago for them and I never received a response. :doh:

It makes me happy that 'they' are saying the exacte opposite. That means Love got through to those people across the whole wide world - What else are we The army of love fighting for?

True u got a good point. We are the army of love and its our job to bring love back to the world.

I want, I want! lol! Wish they had these in Scotland. I had to say when I went to school back in the day I did have a Bad pencil case! I do agree it is not right that they are calling Mike a paedo when he is alive and as soon as he passes all these fab products come out. It is so sad. But maybe in this case they were due to come out anyway at some point?

Booo....I went to my local Dollar General store and found nada!

I am assuming this is because I live in a town w/ less than 6000 people in it.....

I will remind you that He was called that Through out the Whole Wide World. L.O.V.E & forgiveness in the heart better than grudges. Some fans are never happy either way.

not everyone called him that. is pelting other fans really 'love'?

Back