MJ school supplies & other things!

144 said:
man..that guilt must be a trip. they've gone from calling him a child molester to selling school supplies, in the usa, because he's gone, now.

they knew it, all along. they knew he wasn't a child molester. shame on them. shame on them, indeed.
but they wanna cash in, now. i'm glad the items are out, and people can buy them. but something about this whole thing really angers me. i hope those same merchants teach their children about how important, and humanitarian, a figure MJ was, in the most positive sense, as they work on their penance.

I will remind you that He was called that Through out the Whole Wide World. L.O.V.E & forgiveness in the heart better than grudges. Some fans are never happy either way.

not everyone called him that. is pelting other fans really 'love'?

No not everyone did... Just as not everyone in one country did either. the whole world had their share in saying awful things. Love & forgiveness is better. No, I don't trash on fans. imho one shouldn't lay blame on those due to where they live. Please let this be. It was you who cast this and your main post (above) was deleted as far as I can see

I am staying on topic here which is where to find MJ school supplies etc. Which.. I've been a fan of Michael Jackson for over 25 yrs.(not counting since birth) and I've bought MJ school supplies & collectibles for many years now. I enjoy buying MJ collectibles & his albums. :)

excuse the typos edits.
:wub:
souldreamer7

Last edited:
some people are just never going to be happy.... OH well, I am very pleased with my MJ school supplies because I can rep my love for MJ everyday.

Good luck to those searching, I hope you all find em soon, whether in local stores or on ebay! :yes:

No not everyone did... Just as not only one country did either. The whole world did. Love & forgiveness is better. No, I don't trash on fans. imho one shouldn't lay blame on fans due to where they live.

I am staying on topic here which is where to find school supplies.

no, the topic was skirted by you, to jump me for showing my hurt at how it took his death for them to turn around. and i live in the usa. i'm not going to comment on what happened outside the usa. this isn't about love and forgiveness. this is about guilt tripping another fan. 'never happy either way'. trashing.

no different from the anger i expressed.

i don't know that these people aren't just cashing in.

people want to hurt other people and never feel the consequence of having done it. they want the best of both worlds.

they abuse the words 'love and forgiveness', so they can have the best of both worlds. unchecked, people keep on with the hurting. and things don't improve. there are people already keeping MJ's legacy going.

but people tagging fans with 'never going to be happy' are not showing the love. they're doing the same thing of which they are accusing.

Everyone can we please stay on school supplies, where to find them, what to find, etc and these topics only. I know we all feel strongly about people's feelings of MJ pre and post death, but if we would like to talk about that, feel free to create another thread.

Let's keep this one free of this and focus solely on school supplies from here on out. Please :flowers:

I saw some of this yesterday!!! I didn't have much cash with me at the moment so I brought one of those wall photos. Going back soon to buy some folders, magnets, and other goodies! I was excited..

I was at Wal Mart the other day...they had 3 or 4 types of large notebooks and small notebooks...My sister and I bought a whole bunch of them, and then as we were walking away, I saw some girl bee-line it to look at them...:lol:

That's where I need to go to a Walmart! Because I only found one notebook in aWalgreens and one folder at a rite aid last weekend! :C I want a MJ pencil pouch, glasses and I ofcourse the wall arts. But, I think that will be very difficult to find? Frustrated! lol

My thoughts exactly! On the other hand, the thought of kids taking their MJ supplies to school warms my heart. That is how to effect change, start with the kids.

Absolutely:clapping: I hope I can find some stuff, it's a bit late now but I'll try. Thanks though.

Last edited:
I went into Target and they had nothing on display so I went and asked about it & the lady went back in storage and brougt out 5 notebooks. I don't know if notebooks is all they had because nothing was out on display. But I have 5 spiral notebooks with MJ & I'm looking for the little bag to put pencils in maybe to use as a makeup bag.

^^ yeah, I want a pencil case too...but use it for makeup! :D

I was at Wal Mart the other day...they had 3 or 4 types of large notebooks and small notebooks...My sister and I bought a whole bunch of them, and then as we were walking away, I saw some girl bee-line it to look at them...:lol:
So it's available in Canada, too? I have a relative who is there on business right now. I'll tell him to buy those notebooks for me!

awwww man... i dont go to school but i want some supplies. :(((( i hate australia and our nothing-getting ways!!! anyone wanna help a little aussie out? :D

Yes, please share pics of the stuff! Wish I lived in the States and could buy all that ( even though i don't go to school anymore, still love to have it!)

Same!!! I'd buy the whole lot!!! :D

Target where I live- sucks. They do not put anything out on display!! You have to ask and theres just notebooks; not one bag for pencils

OMG i wish they'd sell it where i live :mello:

hey y'all!

Well I live in VA and today I went to West VA, with My sister since its labor day...and I found MJ Note books and Folders in Rite Aid! They had 7 kinds of folders and 2 kinds of note books. I got each kind! :lol: the cachier was like, I had 2 to 3 other ppl. come and buy it the past week. Well it kinda make sense cuz Sheperdstown is a very small town. But I was happy either way...

Ohhh and I looked for BIGRED gum in VA but Never found a place that they sold it. But today @ West VA, they had it @ a gas station! I was extatic... and I bought 10 BIGred's that held 5 single gums and 4 that held 15 sticks gum. I wanted to be set till maybe December until I buy another pack... :lol:

ANywayyyysss... Happy Laborday y'all!!! :D

L.o.v.e.
Romi

I wonder how'd it look if a 43 year old father of three bought this for himself and not his kids.

:lol: As naturally as possible lol. We are talkin' Michael friggin' Jackson here, are we not? He's the epitome of coolness, there ain't no agism when it comes to his appeal, kids from 1 to 92 love him :D

I would love me some of those as well, really awesome stuff. Technically, i'm still in school. Actually i need to find out if that's the case still lol, but i love me notebooks and pens all the time.

They look amazing, makes me wanna go back to school. I wish we had these in Europe:)

I bought some notebooks but I am not using any of them- with the exception of one notebook I bought the same notebook twice ; so I have 2 of one. I'll be using just the one for math.

I went to Dollar General today which is in walking distance of my house to get a few things. when i got there i saw shelf of michael school supplies! they had notbooks, notepads, sparkly penical bags (or whatever you call them)
, along with some these cool mj wall photos. they had these hard mj plaques(sp?) which i do have one that was only 3.00 btw. and these canvas wall hangings also s
mall magnets
. i though they were really cool. though i would pass this along. if i get the chance anytime soon i will go back and take some pics to show you guys what they all look like.

Giggles~~~My Sister Deb picked me notebooks, pens, magnets, folders, and a journal for my college classes...

How sweet is THAT..!

Peace, Happiness, L.O.V.E~~~

God Bless

As Always

:angel:

These are AWESOME! I would so bring these to college with me. I'll look for them at my Dollar Store.

To all those in Europe and Australia- I have one found exactly 2 notebooks where I live in the US. I checked countless stores that were supposed to have 'em. I found exactly 2 notebooks and only 2 notebooks. :no:

Guess it really depends on where you live, but I haven't seen any school supplies where I live now. Weird. But then I'm not surprised.

Wow, that's amazing. How I wish I had Michael school supplies when I was at school, sadly it wasn't to be. There wasn't anything. Just shows you how much things have changed :cry:

If you don't mind me asking, when were you at school? I was in primary school in the 90's and remember a couple of people who had MJ pencil cases. I have no idea where they got them (maybe from a holiday somewhere) and guess they could have been pre-owned by older siblings but it didn't seem too abnormal at the time. Maybe it was just my school was full of MJ fans who could recommend the best places to shop lol

Back