MJ and Klein -- Affection for Injections

Asedora

Guests
Arnold Klein injected Michael Jackson with an intra-muscular drug labeled "I.M. Injection" 51 times in three months, this according to documents filed by Arnold Klein himself.

And one prominent L.A. dermatologist says "I.M. Injection" is commonly used as billing code for the narcotic Demerol.

In the documents, most of the procedures appear to be minor, such as acne treatments, lip treatments and Botox -- yet "I.M. Injection" appears over and over on Michael's bill -- sometimes several times a day. The I.M. Injections correspond to the dates of the minor treatments.

In one particular case, Jackson went to Klein on April 23rd and received three "I.M. Injections" -- at $60 a pop.

Then, remarkably two days later -- on a Saturday -- Jackson went to Klein's office and got 4 more I.M. Injections to facilitate an injection of the smallest possible dose of Restylane -- a popular wrinkle-filler.

According to the docs, Arnie Klein -- Jackson's self-described good friend -- charged Jackson $7500 for the weekend visit.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/27/michael-jackson-affection-for-injection/#ixzz0VBhBqJMJ

Now I want to know what he was injecting him with? I knew that Klein is shady.

Asedora - while I appreciate how strongly you feel about this issue, I think that this thread would have been better served in the Investigative Unit thread.

Arnold Klein is a scumbag. TMZ is trash. All my opinion.

I.M. injection means Intra-muscular Injection.

It could've been ANYTHING.

I'm not even gonna pay attention to this post anymore, even if I do like TMZ sometimes.

$60 a pop...pretty inexpensive. And I think we all could figure out that MJ was having cosmetic procedures done...it was obvious, and it was already said.

Wow, BOMBSHELL TMZ.lol.

It was already state he wanted to look good for his fans. Cosmetic procedures.

51 cosmetic procedures in three months!? It is just doesn't make any freaking sense.There is a video on YouTube. After each "cosmetic procedure" he showed up drowsy etc.

The statement said nothing about 51 procedures in 3 mths. It talks about 51 times billing for this IM thing in 3 mths. If this IM were a painkiller for instance, it would make sense that during one procedure he would need several injections, therefore the multiple billings per procedure.

Another thing to consider is, Klein could have been over-billing. Just something to think about in business in general.lol.

Yes, MJ seemed drowsy after some procedures which is why we know he was getting cosmetic procedures done at his dermatologist.

I hate to talk like this about MJ but I thought he was getting his nose 'rebuilt' on all those visits. It looks that way too.

Hmmm..

The statement said nothing about 51 procedures in 3 mths. It talks about 51 times billing for this IM thing in 3 mths. If this IM were a painkiller for instance, it would make sense that during one procedure he would need several injections, therefore the multiple billings per procedure.

Another thing to consider is, Klein could have been over-billing. Just something to think about in business in general.lol.

Yes, MJ seemed drowsy after some procedures which is why we know he was getting cosmetic procedures done at his dermatologist.

So you are trying to say that it is OK. It is normal. Right? Read carefully it says: Arnold Klein injected Michael Jackson with an intra-muscular drug labeled "I.M. Injection" 51 times in three months, this according to documents filed by Arnold Klein himself.

Michael was going to Klein office 3 or two times per week. Why it was that often? It doesn't make any sense either.What kind of treatment he was getting? I want to know.
I have never trusted Klein.

That loser Klein is SHAMELESS.

And he purposely filed the papers on the movie opening day..thinking no one would notice.

IM is most likely DEMEROL. How could he agree to inject someone 4 times a day with demerol. That is insane. And he had the nerves to file a claim against the estate?

If I ever meet this guy, I think I am gonna spit in his face. He is despicable. He was not a friend...a friend would have encouraged MJ find outside help for his pain...injecting him 4 times a day. it is ludicrous.

Well Klein said he was 'rebuilding' Michael's nose some time ago. Possibly to do with that.

I am saying that if used in certain context, regardless of what IM is, it more than likely is a good explanation for it, and no need for great alarm.

No, I don't want to know anything of the procedures unless they proved to be unwarranted, unillicited, illegal and ultimately harmful to MJ.

But if it was because of what I think it is, then I am satisfied, and would call it ok, or normal for that context.

I am also saying 51 procedures vs 51 times of getting IM are two totally different things, and you should be careful of what you say.

so MJ took 51 "demerol " injections but he did not look drugged when he went to rehearsals , nor that affected his organs, nor that appeared in his autopsy , and did not develope an addiction to it because if he did he could not handle three days preior to his death without demerol .

it could be ANY type of injection for example a numbing thing.. even you go to a dentist you get 1-2 shots of numbing stuff (whatever it is called).
I assume that was what he was doing.

btw do you think that he would list these stuff if he should not do what he was doing. I don't think he can be that stupid. 51 shots times $60 equals to $3,060 dollars. As far as I know Klein is well -off. He could have omitted the injections - if they were shady procedures / injections - and get $3000 less.

it could be ANY type of injection for example a numbing thing.. even you go to a dentist you get 1-2 shots of numbing stuff (whatever it is called).
I assume that was what he was doing.

btw do you think that he would list these stuff if he should not do what he was doing. I don't think he can be that stupid. 51 shots times $60 equals to $3,060 dollars. As far as I know Klein is well -off. He could have omitted the injections - if they were shady procedures / injections - and get $3000 less.

Good post.

This is so confusing.

It's always confusing when only bits and pieces of the truth are known and ppl begin to speculate. Everything and nothing seems plausible. But one thing I've learned from being a fan is that most times it's never as bad as it seems on the surface...and sometimes it's even worse than that. No way to tell the difference until more facts come out.

In any case, Klein did say he was rebuilding MJ's nose, adding fillers and whatnot, and it was Michael's face to do with as he pleased... but he really didn't need to do much else to look good for us, imo. In fact he was looking pretty darn great in recent years. His smile was back and everything...and this was before he started visiting Klein so frequently. It's somewhat disheartening to think he never saw what we saw or was able to appreciate it as we did. :( Most ppl are like that to some degree, I guess. sigh

yes, indeed, this is very confusing, you want to know why???

CAUSE PEOPLE DON'T READ !!!!!

they jump the gun..and post their idea without having looked at what it means... uuughhh.... anyways..... i said it...

crestalyne is a filler for wrinkle.... the IM were used to take away scare tissue built up (all naturally by the body) located in the nose. HOw do i know that???? cause i had 3 plastic surgery to my nose and that it is a fight to treat scare tissue......

so.. the demerol thing? please... media can't read, media can't spell, media plays with the head of people.... and it is so sad.... and yeah... great friend to charge you over 7500 dollars...

and ps: why are some of you bashing TMZ, i , for whatever reason, am thankfull to them, cause if it wasn't for them, we would be still in the dark for sooo many stuff.... so, please be courtious in general... fans tends to bash recently... i guess michael is gone, but that doesn't mean you need to forget how we used to be : classy......

RESPECT!

Good post.

It's always confusing when only bits and pieces of the truth are known and ppl begin to speculate. Everything and nothing seems plausible. But one thing I've learned from being a fan is that most times it's never as bad as it seems on the surface...and sometimes it's even worse than that. No way to tell the difference until more facts come out.

In any case, Klein did say he was rebuilding MJ's nose, adding fillers and whatnot, and it was Michael's face to do with as he pleased... but he really didn't need to do much else to look good for us, imo. In fact he was looking pretty darn great in recent years. His smile was back and everything...and this was before he started visiting Klein so frequently. It's somewhat disheartening to think he never saw what we saw or was able to appreciate it as we did. :( Most ppl are like that to some degree, I guess. sigh

like you said...only bits and pieces of the truth are known. i might even add, maybe known. specualtion was always more prevalent to the eye, than truth, when it came to other people saying things about Michael. and that includes Klein, because there's always another version of the story, by someone else. one thing is for certain..unlike MIchael, a lot of people around him craved their fifteen minutes of fame, because they've been making a lot of apperances and saying a lot of things, lately. so it's hard for me to take, even with a grain of salt, that MJ got loads of surgery, because the one thing that has been consistent is that many would copy and paste the same stories about Michael, and Michael would say something different. i just give MJ more credit than the storytellers around him.

Arnie Klein Goes After Jackson Estate

Posted Oct 27th 2009 7:30PM by TMZ Staff
Dr. Arnold Klein -- one of Michael Jackson's closest friends and longtime doctor -- has filed a creditors claim against Michael Jackson's estate.

Astonishingly, in the document obtained by TMZ, Klein claims to have performed 179 procedures on the singer in the three months prior to his death.

Klein claims the Jackson estate owes him $48,522.89 for services performed between March 23 2009 through June 22 2009 -- just three days before Jackson's death.

The procedures are listed in the documents as:
- botox under eye
- botox eyes
- I.M. injection
- fine line needl
- restylane
- latanoprost
- acne surgery
- botox forehead
- latisse
- intralesnl
- sunscreen
- nutritic lips

UPDATE
Dr. Klein's attorney Bradley Boyer just issued the following statement:
"Any and all treatment Arnold Klein provided to Michael Jackson was reasonable, appropriate, and medically necessary. The document filed today is a normal part of the probate process."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0VCZ0Dm3G

Ok, so he calls himself a dear friend, and oh so worried about the welfare of the children, (i.e. THEIR MONEY/FAME), but yet he want to sue the estate...
I know he runs a business and has employees to pay, but why let the bill get that high?? Why didn't he get the money after each procedure/visit or collect at the end of each month?? Klein is just super sheisty...

*sidenote*- some of these procedures weren't cosmetic.. Like LANTANOPROST, that has to do with controlling the progression of glaucoma or ocular hypertension..

Last edited:
Klein, Klein, Klein. So he didn't git anywhere with his exploits to have a say with the kids, and now all the negative attention on him has died, so he decides its time to rake in the charges.

This man...ugh

@Wendy: I feel ya, man. And whenever I think about the fact that he was never pleased with himself it makes me sad.

Arnie Klein Goes After Jackson Estate

Posted Oct 27th 2009 7:30PM by TMZ Staff
Dr. Arnold Klein -- one of Michael Jackson's closest friends and longtime doctor -- has filed a creditors claim against Michael Jackson's estate.

Astonishingly, in the document obtained by TMZ, Klein claims to have performed 179 procedures on the singer in the three months prior to his death.

Klein claims the Jackson estate owes him $48,522.89 for services performed between March 23 2009 through June 22 2009 -- just three days before Jackson's death.

The procedures are listed in the documents as:
- botox under eye
- botox eyes
- I.M. injection
- fine line needl
- restylane
- latanoprost
- acne surgery
- botox forehead
- latisse
- intralesnl
- sunscreen
- nutritic lips

UPDATE
Dr. Klein's attorney Bradley Boyer just issued the following statement:
"Any and all treatment Arnold Klein provided to Michael Jackson was reasonable, appropriate, and medically necessary. The document filed today is a normal part of the probate process."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0VCZ0Dm3G

Ok, so he calls himself a dear friend, and oh so worried about the welfare of the children, (i.e. THEIR MONEY/FAME), but yet he want to sue the estate...
I know he runs a business and has employees to pay, but why let the bill get that high?? Why didn't he get the money after each procedure/visit or collect at the end of each month?? Klein is just super sheisty...

anyone can 'create' a document. if MJ really got all that done, then he would have paid the doctor, then.

but hey...people will believe what they want. as TMez said, MJ was not used to honorable legal representation.

the Botox is injected in muscles and is considered an IM injection by the way , just saying.

Back