Michael’s personal chef Kai Chase talks about upcoming book ‘Fit for a King’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
www.MessenTools.com-Humor-pelos-locos.gif
kermit.gif
..... REALLY?? :eek: I thought she had given up the idea of ??releasing this book ($$$$$$$). :smilerolleyes: :nono: :fear:

Ash you are back and it is good to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hold on to your smilies because there will be more books coming out!!!

Well, of course, I'm sceptical too about all those books talking about Michael's 'last days'...
They are too :boohoo to read anyway but I do agree with Qbee that there should be POSITIVE stuff written about Michael...
TOO MUCH people ONLY know the Tabloid and :tease:stories and I would like a POSITIVE book too with memories of our favourite 'prankster' :jumpcrazy

I just love to read what Michael loved to eat... It makes me eat MORE too as I'm a 'terrible' eater too ;) Call it a 'personal' thing but I feel more 'grounded' if I can say... Michael ate that for breakfast as I eat my 'breakie' too then, see...
So, apart from the 'last days' stories :( I'm looking forward to 'enhance' my 'cooking experience' ...

:yes:Can hardly wait. I love cookbooks & want to hear all about Michael's last days, although that will make me sad. I am sure she has lots to share.

^^ I agree. The more positive books written about Michael the better. He is truly the most famous man in the world and he will be written about one way or another. I hope One day all the works written about MJ could fill a whole library :) and we need all the more positive stories published so people can learn about him.
I totally agree.

:wild:I found this interview on her twitter:

http://cbsloc.al/FO7LPd

And at the end of the interview she said is auctioning off herself to do a in home cooking demo. If I were in LA I would buy this for sure at auction. Think of all you could learn from her. Maybe some lucky fan will win this auction. Sounds like for a very good cause.:flowers:

STUDIO CITY (CBS) — Pushing the limits of art, compassion and healing, celebrities and young survivors will come together on the red carpet at the Drawing Hope International Masquerade Gala to show their support for rape and sexual abuse survivors.
Celebrity Private Chef Kai Chase will be cooking at the amazing event. She stopped by KCAL9 Wednesday to spill some of her culinary secrets.
Chase is known for tantalizing the taste buds of Hollywood’s heavy hitters with a fusion of traditional and exotic tastes. Her cookbook titled, “Fit For a King…Recipes Inspired by my Culinary Journey as the Personal Chef to Michael Jackson” will hit bookstores in late 2012.

Serving tens of thousands of members in 150 countries, Drawing Hope is a charitable organization that – through art – serves survivors of abuse and other life struggles. Completely unique in their approach to drawing survivors of rape and sexual abuse out of shame, Drawing Hope helps survivors connect with their own strength, beauty, sensuality and freedom.
Guests will include AnnaLynne McCord, Sugar Ray Leonard, Wendi McLendon-Covey, Teri Polo, Kyle Massey, Chris Massey, Shantel VanSanten, Jackie Christie, Reid Ewing, Laura Slade Wiggins, Garrett Morris, Rex Linn, Tracie Dinwiddie, Cress Williams and Dallas Roberts.

Maybe she will reveal what happened in the kitchen one night...when she was making desert lol...

I feel the same way, she seems like a nice person. Even tho it's very strange that she would write a cooking / MJ related book... Everything for money tho, I find it so interesting that all these people wanna sell their stories, why cant they just share it with the fans if they loved him so much? The only book since Mikes death that I thought was really good, was the Man in the music by Vogel, which is about his music, I think there should be more books on the subject of his musical creations...

I feel the same way, she seems like a nice person. Even tho it's very strange that she would write a cooking / MJ related book... Everything for money tho, I find it so interesting that all these people wanna sell their stories, why cant they just share it with the fans if they loved him so much? The only book since Mikes death that I thought was really good, was the Man in the music by Vogel, which is about his music, I think there should be more books on the subject of his musical creations...

:agree:

^I'm sure she will talk about MJ looking at her booty. She already did on TV!

lol...nothing wrong with that. The guy couldn't look at someone's booty without it making it in the media. *sigh*

I wonder if this book will be in chapters like: What I made for the king for breakfast; 2 What I made for the king for lunch; 3 What I made for the king for snacktime; 4 What I made for the king for dinner; 6 What I think about the king; 7 What the king said to me; 8 What happened the day the king died.

She's already discussed much of Michael's eating habits, and even shared recipes. I'm wondering what she has saved for the book, that we don't know already?

She's already discussed much of Michael's eating habits, and even shared recipes. I'm wondering what she has saved for the book, that we don't know already?

I would bet that there's lots that she hasn't shared.

I wonder if this book will be in chapters like: What I made for the king for breakfast; 2 What I made for the king for lunch; 3 What I made for the king for snacktime; 4 What I made for the king for dinner; 6 What I think about the king; 7 What the king said to me; 8 What happened the day the king died.

That was funny. :lol: :fear:

Update on Kai Chase book:

https://www.facebook.com/ChefKaiChase
Kai Chase
I want to thank all the MJ Fan Clubs, Kai Chase FB friends and Kai Chase, Celebrity Chef Fans for supporting me in my plight to publish MJ's "Fit For a King" cookbook. This cookbook is something Mr. Jackson encouraged me to write during his days preparing for the "This Is It" tour and something he believed and was a true advocate of..."Healthy Eating!" So with the love and support from you guys and at God's speed it WILL be DONE! Remember..."One Monkey, Don't Stop No Show" Keep Michaeling! XoXo
17 minutes ago

:fear:

So many interviews.... :smilerolleyes: And there will come a lot more interviews after the book launch. :doh: :sigh:

lol in both of those interviews, she and those ladies that interviewed her NEVER mentioned Michael. Kai is a popular chef who cooked for lots of famous people including MJ and President Obama. She talked about both of those events she attended.

This is all positive .. there is no negativity about MJ associcated with this book. Any negativity could only come from you.
Its a win win .. for both MJ and Kai and I do believe he insprired her . Even Prince gave her a shout out and publically
displayed his love for her on twitter. They dont usually do that are usually very closed mouth. So the children were
positivly influenced by her. That says a lot in her favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back