Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

Re: Michael's Manhood - Explicit pictures are NOT allowed

ok stole this from the apples thread...don't know if this has been posted...but if you haven't seen these...um..please remember to breathe after viewing.. especially the second one..:)

rtdgdf.gif

omfg.gif

yes these gifs are KILLER but is it just me wishing the pants would have burst and unwrapped the package within?

omfg.gif

I SO FRECKIN WANT THIS CONCERT! hehe almost spelled c**k haha.

yes these gifs are KILLER but is it just me wishing the pants would have burst and unwrapped the package within?

omfg.gif

I SO FRECKIN WANT THIS CONCERT! hehe almost spelled c**k haha.

haha noo it's def not just you..lol

hehehe yes they were posted before, i made them :ninja:

ok stole this from the apples thread...don't know if this has been posted...but if you haven't seen these...um..please remember to breathe after viewing.. especially the second one..:)

rtdgdf.gif

omfg.gif

WTF!
OMG KAJDSJIOWEURKNDMASSIUREWN

the second gif..that last part! :dropdead: :dropdead: :dropdead:

so, ur the GENIUS!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

i'm glad you liked them :naughty: the second one is my favorite too :dribble: :dribble:

MJ-michael-jackson-7248875-312-399.jpg

Last edited:

lol i'll make some more :naughty:

nope try again.

what are you using to host your photos? if you are using image shack or photo bucket use the DIRECT LINK copy the link and when you go to post it here, click the little mountain icon and paste the link there then click ok and your photo should show up.

YEAH FOR ME -- I THINK I GOT IT NOW YEAH-YEAH-YEAH
Oh what a journey I took everyone on, for those who stuck it out, Words would not be enough!
Except for one lil thing (sorry) I went into my album acct in photobucket to resize my one siggy, clicked on edit in my album on that pic-took me to the edit pg - BUT every time I tried to resize it, you know to keep in guidelines, I would click on resize in the edit pg - but it keeps throwing different #s for width&heighth, and when I try to change just one, well the goes with it!!!!! But you know what, I'm sooo excited I figured the other thing out to post, that resizing crap will wait for now!!!!
Again, Thank All of You That Stuck By Me - Even When I Wouldn't Have!! lollol

Last edited:

YEAH FOR ME -- I THINK I GOT IT NOW YEAH-YEAH-YEAH
Oh what a journey I took everyone on, for those who stuck it out, Words would not be enough!
Except for one lil thing (sorry) I went into my album acct in photobucket to resize my one siggy, clicked on edit in my album on that pic-took me to the edit pg - BUT every time I tried to resize it, you know to keep in guidelines, I would click on resize in the edit pg - but it keeps throwing different #s for width&heighth, and when I try to change just one, well the goes with it!!!!! But you know what, I'm sooo excited I figured the other thing out to post, that resizing crap will wait for now!!!!
Again, Thank All of You That Stuck By Me - Even When I Wouldn't Have!! lollol

well he is worth the wait... but honey, I think he is now part of your siggy - coz I see him in all your posts.. or am I imagining??

Hello BadTGirl, lol ---- No he is not part of my siggys, or are you imaging it!
As embarrassing as it is----I saw that it was only on last post, so I thought I had to physically go back & do all that over again with each one. I KNOW I KNOW After doing a few tho I said F***It and stopped. OK, now you may begin the hysterical, on the floor, laughing!!!
That's ok, I've been sitting here reading back some of my idiot posts & laughed as well.

I just checked and this text is up top, but not my baby's pic. PLEASE don't tell me that every post I make I'm going to have to all that over again?

rtdgdf.gif

omfg.gif

OMG *furiously fans herself*...I can't believe what this man does to me!..Hello, Thrusty McThruster

okay its 4am and i cannot sleep cus of those sexyyyy gifs :dribble:

Sils,, you killing me for that picture :stretcher:

Thread cleaned.
Remember there's young folks on here. :cheeky:

^ photoshopped? :S i dont think it is. is it?

This is a normal picture.. but I have it were Mike jr is bigger .. :wub: its photoshopped the one I have
should i post it here?

Back