Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

Re: Michael's Manhood - Explicit pictures are NOT allowed

tumblr_kuyrxkUYgp1qa4l37o1_500.jpg

thanks for this pic! :dribble: :naughty:

tumblr_kuyrxkUYgp1qa4l37o1_500.jpg

Is that a HOLE in the crotch?! wow talk about an ALMOST wardrobe malfunction lol.

hm... i can't see any hole in this pic :blink:

May be these photos has already been posted, just want to remind about them

But Arklove, every time I went into Edit Signature it automatically put the pics as siggys.
Then I tried to post another pic and was told "no more than 500 characters allowed" and wouldn't let me add ANYTHING more to my Edit Signature box.
I feel sorry for you-told ya you never should have answered me. lol

But Arklove, every time I went into Edit Signature it automatically put the pics as siggys.
Then I tried to post another pic and was told "no more than 500 characters allowed" and wouldn't let me add ANYTHING more to my Edit Signature box.
I feel sorry for you-told ya you never should have answered me. lol

hehehe...I think you may have to go to the Help section thread...They can probably explain what the problem is...

hehehe...I think you may have to go to the Help section thread...They can probably explain what the problem is...

Thanks for your patience Arklove - I'll try them again, maybe they'll answer me this time.
I guess they're afraid to answer me! lol

May be these photos has already been posted, just want to remind about them

I usually don't like reminders... always popping up in Outlook giving me a headache...
But remind away... coz I wouldn't mind this popping up as a meeting request..
YUP - I got a few hours for a closed door meeting with you... :yes:

Thanks for posting Esmiralda14 - a perfect way to start any Monday!

jhbsd.gif

:naughty:

(mods, delete it if innapropriate :unsure:)

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
Please please dont:angel::angel::angel:

This is what golden dreams are made of:wub::wub::wub:

Is like his sexy finger is saying : "come come I know what you loking for...come come":mello:

Look what I just found xD
tumblr_kutx9zl0x71qza6kmo1_400.jpg

What?! :toofunny:

I hope it's not too bad..:unsure:

WTF!!!
:mello:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

it looks like a hole.

Right here
holef.jpg

:wild: :woohoo:

Sorry to kill some dreams but I think is only a reflection:mello: a very very well placed reflection :ph34r:

I didn't even notice that at first with that little beast next to it trying to get some freedom!!

Sometimes, I feel sorry for Mike Jr.....how it must feel to be retained in there...I mean, it wants to do its thing too you know...

SOmeone had a thread posted called "How large is Michael's"... I can't even begin to tell you what popped into my mind. I need to stay away from here.:evil::hysterical:

Anyway, it was about his fanbase.:innocent::doh:

SOmeone had a thread posted called "How large is Michael's"... I can't even begin to tell you what popped into my mind. I need to stay away from here.:evil::hysterical:

hahahhaha loool
I think the same xD

I would have gotten all hot and bothered if I saw that title...lol

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH Arklove
I did as you suggested and Lorraine answered me. When she saw my siggys, she said 3rd one was way too Huge, and they may ask me to delete it if I can't figure out how to downsize it.
Somehow when I got into photobucket I figured it out (don't really remember how--you know the frying of the brain cells.) LOL
But when I did it and asked about moving the siggys around. She did it, saying it was easier than having to explain to me!!
Looks like I made my imprint on HELP CENTER lollol

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH Arklove
I did as you suggested and Lorraine answered me. When she saw my siggys, she said 3rd one was way too Huge, and they may ask me to delete it if I can't figure out how to downsize it.
Somehow when I got into photobucket I figured it out (don't really remember how--you know the frying of the brain cells.) LOL
But when I did it and asked about moving the siggys around. She did it, saying it was easier than having to explain to me!!
Looks like I made my imprint on HELP CENTER lollol

hahaha...ok, good, glad you got the problem solved! Your siggy's look great!

omg, same here! i thought that thread was about another large thing :ninja:

Wasn't that one of the reasons this thread got cleaned? ^^^^

Just sayin :fear:
Don't want to get the thread closed!

that's true... :unsure:

Cause I'm dreamin..of you tonight..

^ If no one doesn't know, that is my theme song for Mike Jr.

gosh, theirs no fangirl like an mj fangirl

i mean when it comes to other guys, i don't even pay attention to them like that

ok we gotta name his thing something else. Because every time you all call it Mike jr. makes me think your talking about Prince.

Magic Stick,trombone,candy cane. something just not Mike Jr.

btw if you magnify that pic of the hole you would see it aint no shadow. its a wonder during that concert there was not a slip of the tip.

oh and BOOM BABY!

holef.jpg

ok we gotta name his thing something else. Because every time you all call it Mike jr. makes me think your talking about Prince.

Magic Stick,trombone,candy cane. something just not Mike Jr.

btw if you magnify that pic of the hole you would see it aint no shadow. its a wonder during that concert there was not a slip of the tip.

really??? :wild:

Michael must have been wearing some REALLY tight underwear to keep that thing from breaking free!!!

just imagine if he wasn't wearing any underwear at all that time...

Last edited:
Back