Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

Re: Michael's Manhood - Explicit pictures are NOT allowed

idk what it is, but there is something super sexy about this pic....

16252_1299121046028_1470452795_817869_7412633_n.jpg

and DAMN! look at those tight pants on those many thighs!

Could ANYONE tell me how the hell to post pics? I have bunch on my album in phtobck, and a whole bunch in my Patti/Favs at comcast, etc.? ( don't ask - I've said it before and I'll say it again, I am Seriously Computer Challenged )

that part where hes grinding in the car is hot...hes so laid back

Could ANYONE tell me how the hell to post pics? I have bunch on my album in phtobck, and a whole bunch in my Patti/Favs at comcast, etc.? ( don't ask - I've said it before and I'll say it again, I am Seriously Computer Challenged )

Lol! it's simple you just put the image link in between these two slots:
COLOR]Link here [COLOR=Red]
and it should show up ;)

:)

badtourgirl(welcome back) and nivea
Thank You So Much. I'll give it a shot-if you don't hear from me it means I threw this damn contraption out my window. lol

badtourgirl(welcome back) and nivea
Thank You So Much. I'll give it a shot-if you don't hear from me it means I threw this damn contraption out my window. lol

hahahaa...I had a hard time too when I first learned how to post pics..You'll get it..

^^^ OMG! LOOK @ HIS CHEST :stretcher :heat:

::|:|:|:| SOO HOT! M I love that picture :heat: :p ;)

hahahaa...I had a hard time too when I first learned how to post pics..You'll get it..

God you're really brave to answer me - lol - seriously, You'll find out - lol

Ok, now do they mean to go into my album @photobucket? Where exactly do I type this 'img & link' at?
( by link you do mean that whole, I guess - http thing?) I guess I'll just have to click on one of my pics in album, and do it like that? (that is a question-it's not by ANY means an admission to knowing ANYTHING!)

Well Good Lord, I could certainly go on and on - but at this point it would only be pure babble!

Thank You -- I really need to thank you and all who have tried Sooo patiently to help me.
(Heres a thought: maybe I need that ritalin stuff - ya think? lol )

God Love & Bless You

God you're really brave to answer me - lol - seriously, You'll find out - lol

Ok, now do they mean to go into my album @photobucket? Where exactly do I type this 'img & link' at?
( by link you do mean that whole, I guess - http thing?) I guess I'll just have to click on one of my pics in album, and do it like that? (that is a question-it's not by ANY means an admission to knowing ANYTHING!)

Well Good Lord, I could certainly go on and on - but at this point it would only be pure babble!

Thank You -- I really need to thank you and all who have tried Sooo patiently to help me.
(Heres a thought: maybe I need that ritalin stuff - ya think? lol )

God Love & Bless You

hehehe...Well, I don't know anything about this photobucket stuff...I just use the url from whatever pic I want to use....You copy the entire url (http and everything)....Then paste it on your reply screen....Then, insert
...Exactly like that...no spaces....HOpe that helps

Hi Again! Ok somehow I got 2 more siggys up - but! the 3rd one is HUGE, I tried to resize in phtobkt - but WOW was I screwing up & messing up with other pics too. So I decided to just save as is!
But if you or anyone could help me with this, well God I'd give my left nut if I had one. lol

Really Arklove, I was trying to just post the pics, but I did the only thing I knew from Steph to post siggy. Sooo, I did that (going into Edit Signature and typing img's w/url) Hence the 3 siggys now!!
Oh well, I'd like to know just how to post, not just siggys, for future use -- but for now is there ANY way to downsize my 3rd siggy w/o screwing up too bad?

jhbsd.gif

:naughty:

(mods, delete it if innapropriate :unsure:)

OMG! Finger and crotch, FINGER AND CROTCH! I am in heaven :stretcher:

Omg check his muscles here :stretcher:
he is so manly

Look at my baby all ripped and masculine *:censored:s*

idk what it is, but there is something super sexy about this pic....

16252_1299121046028_1470452795_817869_7412633_n.jpg

and DAMN! look at those tight pants on those many thighs!

Well I know what it is, look at the way he's touching himself and the face he's making :woohoo::wild::woohoo::wild:

Really Arklove, I was trying to just post the pics, but I did the only thing I knew from Steph to post siggy. Sooo, I did that (going into Edit Signature and typing img's w/url) Hence the 3 siggys now!!
Oh well, I'd like to know just how to post, not just siggys, for future use -- but for now is there ANY way to downsize my 3rd siggy w/o screwing up too bad?

You can post a regular picture the same way you post a sig...I'm not sure how to crop your sig though...You probably have to crop it before you even do anything else to it...I have no idea how to do that...I think using Adobe Photoshop maybe??

You can post a regular picture the same way you post a sig...I'm not sure how to crop your sig though...You probably have to crop it before you even do anything else to it...I have no idea how to do that...I think using Adobe Photoshop maybe??

Thanks, but I think I'll give what little brain cells I have left a rest and try again tomorrow (LOL)
Did you know Steph left yesterday for LA? I forgot all about her posting that and missed saying GoodBye & Good Luck. Well, I really hope for her great success.
But I'm also in mourning, just who is going to be as patient with me & do my siggys,etc.?

Hey TheBronx, I can't stop staring at your siggy! its so mesmerizing..*HOT*

:evil:Girl... :naughty: there's a warning in my siggy!

AHHHH -- You always deliver Bronx
Thank You
(now falls over drooling)

no problem! :thumbs_up:
enjoy :naughty:

Back