Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

Re: Michael's Manhood - "X" Rated Content - Explicit pictures are NOT allowed

OMG! The thread had to be cleaned again and I missed all the goodies??? Why does this always happen to me? :(

Yes! Me too! Me too! :wild:

I'm a lurker in this thread but I certainly enjoy it! Now you've got me curious -- what is this particular too-hot-for-the-forum gif? Can someone PM to me too? :)

did i miss a gif? :weeping:

please please please don't close this thread :angel:

PM me the too-hot-to-handle gif too!

someone please send me the gif too! anyone! :)

:D:wub::yes::) NO COMMENTS :wub:

Could someone be so kind as to PM me that "explicit" GIF as well? Much love.. :)

After many days of cleaning this thead and a few certain members in this thread ignoring our warnings to keep this thread PG-13, I have no choice but to put at least a 24 hour close on this thread.

I really love this thread and am not happy at all to be pushed to close this thread. I asked very nicely multiple times.... :(

It doesn't matter that it says X Rated on this thread as the board is PG-13.

From MJJC Rules:
4. Adult conversation can be wild and fun, but please remember that we have young members here. Try to keep all discussions at a PG-13 level. No nude pictures or sexually suggestive art work allowed.

Here's the link to the forum rules, please review it while the thread is closed:
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83243

I'll be conferring with senior mod staff as to if and when this thread is going to be reopened.

-Reghead121

Re: Michael's Manhood - Explicit pictures are NOT allowed

Ok, After a good number of warnings and after a good number of things were deleted and then re - posted this thread will remain closed for the 24 hours so this message can be seen by all that come in here.

X rated has now been removed. You have to try and I know due to the title of the thread that it isn't easy, But please keep this at PG13 level.
Some of the things posted were just too explicit to have on this board so this has to be done.

The thread will be opened in 24 hours, I will be keeping a good eye on the thread. If any members can't stick to these rules then action will be taken.

Ok, before I re-open this thread I just want to remind you all of these things... please read this, because if the rules are continually ignored again, this thread will end up closed forever... which I don't want...and I know many others don't want.

*You cannot post any nude pictures.
*You cannot post any suggestive artwork.
*You cannot post pictures and .gifs that like zero in on MJ's crotch when things are... well defined... and you all know exactly what I mean...as lovely as those are :shifty: ...they cannot be posted here...
*This thread isn't to talk about what size, length, certain parts of MJ's anatomy may have been.
*This isnt the thread to talk about who he may have slept with, what they may have done, etc.
*Typing in white font color so you can say what you know isn't allowed here, doesn't work.
*Xrated materials are not allowed on MJJC. Period. So don't post them here. You all have things like messenger... go that route, like everyone else does ;)

*If anyone sees any of the above or anything that shouldn't be in this thread, flag it.

Remember this MJJC rule:
4. Adult conversation can be wild and fun, but please remember that we have young members here. Try to keep all discussions at a PG-13 level. No nude pictures or sexually suggestive art work allowed.

I know some aren't going to like these rules and you know... I actually understand that. But we are all bound by the rules of this board, that were created by it's owner. If you all can't go by these rules and this thread turns into a circus again and we have to spend hours cleaning it again, this thread will be permanently closed.

And it's too much fun in here to have it locked up.... You all know what should go here and what shouldn't, it's common sense. There are plenty of hot vids, pics and .gifs you can put up that aren't THAT explicit...... We have younger members here and this board is for them as well. Use your best judgement before you post.... the rest... just IM each other :)

So, that is that. Just behave yourselves! :p

Looking forward to more piccys.... :shifty:

*You cannot post pictures and .gifs that like zero in on MJ's crotch when things are... well defined... and you all know exactly what I mean...as lovely as those are :shifty: ...they cannot be posted here...

Well defined... :lol: But that's Michael's fault, not ours.. :shifty:

I still love this thread..I hope it will remain open. ;)

We must slow down GIRLS!!!
Contain yourselves!!! And the thread will stay open!! ^^

But I want mike jr so badly, thats my biggest wish :weeping:

:ph34r: LOL

rules r understandable, i still love the thread;)

Yeah, That sig is um.. Nice. :fear: :D

HAPPY MANHOOD PLACE IS BACK!!!!!
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

156baeg.jpg

uo8s1.jpg

Well defined... :lol: But that's Michael's fault, not ours.. :shifty:
:yes::yes::yes::yes:

We must slow down GIRLS!!!
Contain yourselves!!! And the thread will stay open!! ^^

But.... but ... is HIS fault :boohoo::boohoo:

But Ok I will try :shifty::shifty:

Celebrating!!!!

:magicstick::magicstick::magicstick:magicstick::magicstick::magicstick::magicstick:

107um38.jpg

1zp5wnl.jpg

9h00n6.jpg

op72nk.jpg

2myney9.jpg

And my personal fav ::smilerolleyes:
6r7ggl.jpg

I'm happy this thread is back! I :heart: lurking here!

:trumbone:

Back