Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

Re: Michael's Manhood - "X" Rated Content - Explicit pictures are NOT allowed

Um, yeah can you girls calm down a bit in here please? Because it's in white font doesn't mean we can't read it...:scratch:

Thread cleaned, so if you can't see your post you know why.

Last edited:

We all love this thread a lot...:woohoo: but yeah, ^she's definately right.... the board still has to try to be pg-13 and some of the stuff that was in here... holy cow!! Bad girls!!!! LOL.

So yeah, try to um... tone it down a tad...please? :)

^ Haha, I didn't want to say anything, but even I was getting to shy to come in here. :lol:

edfd.gif

:shifty:

We all love this thread a lot...:woohoo: but yeah, ^she's definately right.... the board still has to try to be pg-13 and some of the stuff that was in here... holy cow!! Bad girls!!!! LOL.

So yeah, try to um... tone it down a tad...please? :)

I blame it on Michael!! He's the one pushing and encouraging us. If anyone is tolld to tone it down it should be him. who do you think we get those ideas from?

look at this. it's ridiculous.

but yeah, sure, i'll tone it down.

Last edited:

I blame it on Michael!! He's the one pushing us. If anyone is tolld to tone it down it should be him..

haha yeah that's true :naughty:

40231932.jpg

I have a nasty question

:ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:

Damn my mom saw the X-Rated picture made by Amygrace :ph34r:

I have a nasty question

:ph34r:
umm, Lisa Marie?
im so jealous of her, when i look at pics of her and mike...i go green with envy! :ph34r:

Damn my mom saw the X-Rated picture made by Amygrace :ph34r:

oh God! what did she say? haha

Triumph-Tour-michael-jackson-7189715-306-589.jpg

:shock: :shock:

Omg.....this man knew the moves........I am dying here....

I'm constantly fainting here ....! Those gifs are ....... (need to behave a bit) HOT ....!

bj85thslower.gif
bj85thslower.gif
bj85thslower.gif

In his wildest dream, I don't think Michael would ever imagine that gifs would be invented. Hee Hee!
Thank God for technology.

There is a certain .gif that I keep removing... stop posting it...please... PG13 people... that pic is SO not PG13 lol. There are a lot of pics you can post without having pics that are THAT naughty... Where did you GET that .gif anyhow??? lol Also, watch what you all are saying, as far as getting to personal into his personal life... I love this thread and don't want to see any mods close it!

There is a certain .gif that I keep removing... stop posting it...please... PG13 people... that pic is SO not PG13 lol. There are a lot of pics you can post without having pics that are THAT naughty... Where did you GET that .gif anyhow??? lol Also, watch what you all are saying, as far as getting to personal into his personal life... I love this thread and don't want to see any mods close it!

C'MON - Remember, this is our way of mourning & remembering MJ. We're not hurting anyone, if fact we're actually helping each other
PLEASE - If you have ANY heart, fight our cause with us to the Moderators. (lol)

P.S. UMMM..what pic is that, that you keep removing????
(just curious)

C'MON - Remember, this is our way of mourning & remembering MJ. We're not hurting anyone, if fact we're actually helping each other
PLEASE - If you have ANY heart, fight our cause with us to the Moderators. (lol)

P.S. UMMM..what pic is that, that you keep removing????
(just curious)

they are doing their job regardless how we mourn Michael we need to also be respectful to.

they are doing their job regardless how we mourn Michael we need to also be respectful to.

Sorry Ginny: It was not meant to be taken nasty , we know the moderators are doing an EXCELLENT job.
We just sometimes get a little carried away with our posts in our love for MJ. I can speak for myself when I say, I truly meant NO harm.
Forgive me Please
Peace & Blessings

i made that gif long time ago... sorry for that -_-

I need the white jewerly pants photo! :naughty:
Can't find him.

:naughty:

There's a reason the title of this thread says X rated. It's for adult only. Please ladies under 21 get your own pg-13 thread.

There's NO photoshopping here. Only honest to goodness Michael in action ON STAGE for the whole world to see. And if you're over 21 years of age PLEASE have a sense of humor. Thanks. Sweet dreams ladies. HEE! HEE!

bj85thslower.gif
bj85thslower.gif
bj85thslower.gif

Thankyou.
If you wanna get too graphic I'm sure there are places on the internet you can do just that, but it's not here. :flowers:
The thread can be closed if it makes it easier.

There's a reason the titled of this thread says X rated. It's for adult only. Please ladies under 21 get your own pg-13 thread.

There's NO photoshopping here. Only honest to goodness Michael in action ON STAGE for the whole world to see. And if you're over 21 years of age PLEASE have a sense of humor. Thanks. Sweet dreams ladies. HEE! HEE!

bj85thslower.gif
bj85thslower.gif
bj85thslower.gif

:naughty:

wow! perfect before going to bed!!
***prays to have an MJ dream!!***
hopefully these images will trigger that! :naughty:

what is PG-13 Thread?

Back