Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

Re: Michael's Manhood - Explicit pictures are NOT allowed

sensualMichaelwow.jpg

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
ohhh girls come on look at this, this is HOT!! :wub:
really really SEXY!

Re: Michael's Manhood - "X" Rated Content - Explicit pictures are NOT allowed

This does look like MJ judging from the jaw and mouth but it looks like him at age 15 or 16 which is a big no no to me, too young! I'm 26! lol Maybe someone will find the whole picture with his whole head then maybe we will see how old he is in here, hoping at least 18? lol

You can tell too because of the belly button...That belly button is so adorable..

I mean Cum on... Look at this man

sensualMichaelwow.jpg

How can you now Moan when you see something like this?!

What happened to that thread? the Love making face thread? i kinda miss it haha.

unfortunately, that thread was deleted months ago :mello:

and the pic... :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

Ahhh luluvine... She kills off more fans with her videos then michael ever dreamed of doing with his hips and his junk... lol.

LMAO @ this entire thread.

WOW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdLuBlw2Fs4&feature=rec-LGOUT-exp_fresh+div-1r-3-HM

check this one out ladies....I can't even describe this right now..

This man knows not what he does to me....
Jesus! :swoon:
0:33 :dropdead:

Ahhh luluvine... She kills off more fans with her videos then michael ever dreamed of doing with his hips and his junk... lol.

LOL.. *subscribes*

^ true that! gotta have some cold water nearby to splash yourself with when watching them vids :D

IKR!:bugeyed

I was just thinking the same thing...I've seen a few of her videos now and she does them well....lol....

0:33....I know....I KNOW

Last edited:

for me...It's 0.23.....I nearly fainted.....Along with the rest of the video, but those eyes....HOT DAMN!!!

I was just thinking the same thing...I've seen a few of her videos now and she does them well....lol....

:) oh luluvine is devine with her vids.. my personal favouite...I have it downloaded on my home pc, laptop, at work, on my iPod... ummm yeah - I LIKE :blush:

[youtube]G1MH720dKSo[/youtube]

OUCH!!!

Me thinks Mikey needs a massage.... :shifty:

*puts on my nurse-voice* ****[/QUOTE]

ooooh...I'm a nurse, I would have LOVED to be Michael's personal nurse....I'd take care of EVERYTHING....:wild:

Look at 0:57
Girl: "f... me and you mike!"

[youtube]8_ngLZ6rYmw[/youtube]

Back