Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

Re: Michael's Manhood - "R" Rated Content

Imagine being her in that huggy position and suddenly feel him harden up.. :bugeyed I would have died right there! Happy, but dead..

:dropdead: :dropdead:

LOL I wouldn't wanna rub my face in his crotch in front of the whole audience, but kiss his neck heck yes.. :wild::wub: Imagine being her in that huggy position and suddenly feel him harden up.. :bugeyed I would have died right there! Happy, but dead..

Ditto!

:lmao:
Daaang!
I don't even know what I would do if that would happen..:bugeyed :swoon:

:lol: Yeah I know! I mean what do you do?? Just stand there? Grind him? faint?

Attention Australians: What did she do???? And where are your pictures?

Re: Michael's Manhood - "X" Rated Content - Explicit pictures are NOT allowed

It's from Munich concert, and in fact the girl didn't do anything as it looks like. She simply hugged his thights. But, in Australia, in Sydney concert, there was a girl who actually rubbed her head at Michael's crotch, carressed his thights and put her hands under his t-shirt, kissing his neck, and all. And this is what I'd love to see on video. Unfortunatelly, there is none available. This is what people who were at this concert say, and the incident was also mentioned in the first issue of official history tour magazine, MYSTERY.
When she left the stage Michael was so "excited" that he had to hid some parts of his anatomy with his shirt, LOL. And after YANA, he actually changed the pants!
holy sh!t :shock:
Jeez! now I have to go change my pants...again:ph34r:

LOL I wouldn't wanna rub my face in his crotch in front of the whole audience, but kiss his neck heck yes.. :wild::wub: Imagine being her in that huggy position and suddenly feel him harden up.. :bugeyed I would have died right there! Happy, but dead..

He'd close down the concert if it were me that did that to him. :punk:

Daaang!

Ignore it. Then as soon as you get off the stage, brag. Tell everyone whatcha felt. :wild:

hahahahaha ABDUCT HIM! :naughty:

The fuck?? You an alien? :mello:

Yes, let's put out an ABP. Australians fork over the footage. We must view this. :mello:

I like what you said before faint :naughty:
I think I would do that! :shifty:

Or what MYAS said..:lol:

titanicb.gif

at least i'd die very happy :bugeyed

--------

Last edited:

i didn't find any video or picture :( i only have this text i read in another MJ site:

It's from Munich concert, and in fact the girl didn't do anything as it looks like. She simply hugged his thights. But, in Australia, in Sydney concert, there was a girl who actually rubbed her head at Michael's crotch, carressed his thights and put her hands under his t-shirt, kissing his neck, and all. And this is what I'd love to see on video. Unfortunatelly, there is none available. This is what people who were at this concert say, and the incident was also mentioned in the first issue of official history tour magazine, MYSTERY.
When she left the stage Michael was so "excited" that he had to hid some parts of his anatomy with his shirt, LOL. And after YANA, he actually changed the pants!

:eek::eek::eek::eek:
:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
MOST SEEEEEEE!!!
MOST HAVE!!!!!!!!
:angel::angel:
*Freaking F*** out***
:wtf1::wtf1:

Oh, god, imagine if it was one of you. Or me.
I'd be the proudest person on earth that I could truthfully say "I made Michael Jackson horny."

Hahahaha!!!! :hysterical:

Okay, you can tell this chick is acting out what we'd do, but a bit more violently.

She runs up to him, of course, like any YANA girl, but then begins to subtly HUMP him while jamming her leg between his. Two guards soon proceed onto the stage to pry her off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F--aaVtme7c&feature=related

Poor girl, losing control like that, not that I dont get it, but hahahaha is just insanity!

Haha, wow...that's a violent dry hump if I've ever seen one. She basically just raped his leg.
Is it just me or is Michael bouncing up and down along with her for a few seconds there? :eek:

Maybe he enjoyed that!
:bugeyed::mello:

me....:evil:

Daaang!

I do... wispper to his ear... look for me at the front door after the concert, you me and more of this....:ph34r:

Yes, let's put out an ABP. Australians fork over the footage. We must view this. :mello:
:clapping::clapping::cheers::cheers:
MOst defenitely!!!! Great idea!

2ih02le.jpg

fvz39t.jpg

--------

Last edited:

I have self control and respect.
On the other hand, I'd have to lick, suck, fuck whatever he wanted right on stage. :evil: :baby: :wine: :tooth: :evil:
Oh and I forgot to add:
ya'll can go home, watch, anything but join in.
I don't do orgies.

On the other hand, I'd have to lick, suck, fuck whatever he wanted right on stage. :evil: :baby: :wine: :tooth: :evil:
Oh and I forgot to add:
I don't do orgies.

It seems we have the same view of self control and respect, MYAS! :lol:

Oh and I forgot to add:
I don't do orgies.
:bow:
I love the way you think!:shades:

that mj s3x tape sounds good right about now. & make my sadness disappear lol.

i didn't find any video or picture :( i only have this text i read in another MJ site:

OMG.... :wild::wild:
I want to see it... :swoon::swoon:

OMG.... :wild::wild:
I want to see it... :swoon::swoon:

hehe you and everyone here :wild:

i even dreamed about it last night (but the girl was me, of course) :ninja:

hehe you and everyone here :wild:

i even dreamed about it last night (but the girl was me, of course) :ninja:

Haha, I'm so glad I'm not the only one whose dreams last night were effected by this thread....:blush:

This thread and this forum are going to be the death of my academic career, I swear!
I should be writing a paper that's due tomorrow. :innocent:

I dropped playing the trombone. Mostly because of uncontrollable giggling fits and smiling during playing. :lmao:

Plus, I don't think it'll be useful for me!

I dropped playing the trombone. Mostly because of uncontrollable giggling fits and smiling during playing. :lmao:

Plus, I don't think it'll be useful for me!

it might be good practice...:shrugs:

Back