Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

Re: Michael's Manhood - "R" Rated Content

ohhhhh.jpg

I think this one looks a little suspicious too… :shifty:
This is from the Munich concert, before the J5 Medley, so it must have been right after the YANA-incident where the girl put her head in his crotch. That could explain a few things… :shades:

Re: Michael's Manhood - "X" Rated Content - Explicit pictures are NOT allowed

hwtbru1.gif

:naughty:

:baby:

Oh lord just imagining him at that speed :heat::naughty::stretcher:

Is it wrong for me to say, i LOVE this thread?? haha
i really can't stop looking at those naughty pictures of Mike.
He's so HOT..

and you know what i heard his "thing" is 22 cm. OMG i can't believe i'm acutally saying that, it just slipped out of my mouth.

i heard once about a doctor who made an estimate of the trombone size... and he said it would have about 25 cm (10 inches)... :blink:

:wild::heat::wild::heat::wild:

There's some kinky things I'd like to do with him.

Yes we know, Trista, we know :lol:

My god it'd be too much for me too!
I don't think I could survive in bed with him.
Ten inches plus all that pelvic power?! Oh lord. I'm a petite girl, he'd ruin me. :bugeyed:

a23xbo.jpg

but oh what a hell of a way to go :wild::wild::wild:

Rather die from sex with Michael then die from anything else.
At least I know I'd die happy.

I'd die ecstatic :D

hahahaq.gif

Michael has one question:
"Do I make you horny? Do I make you horny, baby, yeah, do I?"

Oh hell yes, you make me horny, Michael :stretcher:

That would be terrible to have that be leaked.
However, the thought of a sex tape is quite hot. To see him in action.... Moaning, thrusting, panting, coming........ eeep.

NO NO. BAD. BAD.

:doh: Girl, you just set me ablaze with that mental image you just gave me :heat: Holy crap...

I think this one looks a little suspicious too… :shifty:
This is from the Munich concert, before the J5 Medley, so it must have been right after the YANA-incident where the girl put her head in his crotch. That could explain a few things… :shades:

i read about this incident once, it was on a show in Australia... the girl who took to the stage made much worse things than the girl from Munich!

Mike had to change his pants after YANA to hide the trombone (because he was really excited) :bugeyed

i read about this incident once, it was on a show in Australia... the girl who took to the stage made much worse things than the girl from Munich!

Mike had to change his pants after YANA to hide the trombone (because he was really excited) :bugeyed

:bugeyed WHAT??? :D:D:D

HEE-HEE:rofl::rofl:

Videos? Pictures? NOW.
eek3.png

WHAT where? :bugeyed
Must. See. Now.

:bugeyed Say what now..:swoon:

Hey what year was this whole face in crotch incident??? Youtube has 1992, 1997 & 1999?? & was it after Smooth Criminal, after / before Scream??? .. be more specific please. although I highly doubt youtube will have it either.

:dropdead: wtf did she do to him? Omg :bugeyed omg:bugeyed, wtf.

I looked it up. Theres a whole concert footage from sydney on YT. BUT, YANA is cut out, I wonder why. :wild:

Yeah I've been lookin too. Dammit!! :( Oh well, there's always mental pictures... :wild:

poor MJ he must've been embarrassed. Just for that, I have no desire to see such a thing.

Yeah I've been lookin too. Dammit!! :( Oh well, there's always mental pictures... :wild:

I can't imagine that she did anything worser than the YANA girl in munich. That would be just sooooo so wrong :D
swoon.gif

poor MJ he must've been embarrassed. Just for that, I have no desire to see such a thing.

*cough*this is the manhood thread, we don't care about that as long as the pictures are good*cough* :ph34r:

Videos? Pictures? NOW. :bugeyed

i didn't find any video or picture :( i only have this text i read in another MJ site:

It's from Munich concert, and in fact the girl didn't do anything as it looks like. She simply hugged his thights. But, in Australia, in Sydney concert, there was a girl who actually rubbed her head at Michael's crotch, carressed his thights and put her hands under his t-shirt, kissing his neck, and all. And this is what I'd love to see on video. Unfortunatelly, there is none available. This is what people who were at this concert say, and the incident was also mentioned in the first issue of official history tour magazine, MYSTERY.
When she left the stage Michael was so "excited" that he had to hid some parts of his anatomy with his shirt, LOL. And after YANA, he actually changed the pants!

Back