Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

Re: Michael's Manhood - "R" Rated Content

i didn't find any video or picture :( i only have this text i read in another MJ site:

It's from Munich concert, and in fact the girl didn't do anything as it looks like. She simply hugged his thights. But, in Australia, in Sydney concert, there was a girl who actually rubbed her head at Michael's crotch, carressed his thights and put her hands under his t-shirt, kissing his neck, and all. And this is what I'd love to see on video. Unfortunatelly, there is none available. This is what people who were at this concert say, and the incident was also mentioned in the first issue of official history tour magazine, MYSTERY.
When she left the stage Michael was so "excited" that he had to hid some parts of his anatomy with his shirt, LOL. And after YANA, he actually changed the pants!

Hahaha, OMG. Wow. :bugeyed
Poor Michael must have been so embarrassed!

But I still want to see it. Oh god.

Re: Michael's Manhood - "X" Rated Content - Explicit pictures are NOT allowed

z990tiffymjcrotch3.jpg

I dunno if this has been posted. I'm not looking through 445 pages to see. Found it on google.

he didnt wear underwear to court lol :wild: :cheers:

ya really lol

z990tiffymjcrotch.jpg

MJs thinking of me here lol jk i like saying that. & thinking that....

i didn't find any video or picture :( i only have this text i read in another MJ site:

It's from Munich concert, and in fact the girl didn't do anything as it looks like. She simply hugged his thights. But, in Australia, in Sydney concert, there was a girl who actually rubbed her head at Michael's crotch, carressed his thights and put her hands under his t-shirt, kissing his neck, and all. And this is what I'd love to see on video. Unfortunatelly, there is none available. This is what people who were at this concert say, and the incident was also mentioned in the first issue of official history tour magazine, MYSTERY.
When she left the stage Michael was so "excited" that he had to hid some parts of his anatomy with his shirt, LOL. And after YANA, he actually changed the pants!
Holy mother of... trombone :swoon::bugeyed. Wow! Respect for that girl!!! Love her. :D

z990tiffymjcrotch3.jpg

I dunno if this has been posted. I'm not looking through 445 pages to see. Found it on google.

I want to ask a question about something but not on the board. I'm too ashamed to ask it here.

Who can I PM? :lol:

Oh, god, imagine if it was one of you. Or me.
I'd be the proudest person on earth that I could truthfully say "I made Michael Jackson horny."

Okay, you can tell this chick is acting out what we'd do, but a bit more violently.

She runs up to him, of course, like any YANA girl, but then begins to subtly HUMP him while jamming her leg between his. Two guards soon proceed onto the stage to pry her off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F--aaVtme7c&feature=related

I'd be the proudest person on earth that I could truthfully say "I made Michael Jackson horny."

lol! i'd make a shirt with these words

Okay, you can tell this chick is acting out what we'd do, but a bit more violently.

She runs up to him, of course, like any YANA girl, but then begins to subtly HUMP him while jamming her leg between his. Two guards soon proceed onto the stage to pry her off.

That's embarrassing. She could have been more subtle and did a gentle slow grind.

Haha, wow...that's a violent dry hump if I've ever seen one. She basically just raped his leg.
Is it just me or is Michael bouncing up and down along with her for a few seconds there? :eek:

Maybe he enjoyed that!

HAHAHA omg brave as anything.

Oh holy sweet Jesus :bugeyed: And I thought the girl in Munich was my hero, sounds like that girl gets the ultimate bragging right. Hats off to her!

Good lord, could she act any more desperate? Poor thing, making a fool out of herself like that. No brains or class at all like the Munich and Sydney girls :D

Why the hell are there no pics or video of this?????? Didn't people bring cameras?? What about the girl's friends??? :bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed *freaks out*

OMG! :wild: Poor Mike! But I still wanna see it! :ph34r: So bad it wasn't me...!:D

OMG! She was so desperate!

WTF:bugeyed
Daang!

lol! i'd make a shirt with these words
:lmao:

roflbotgetq.jpg

Hey what year was this whole face in crotch incident??? Youtube has 1992, 1997 & 1999?? & was it after Smooth Criminal, after / before Scream??? .. be more specific please. although I highly doubt youtube will have it either.

It´s from 1997 during his You Are Not Alone performance, so it´s after Smooth Criminal. Yes, there are several video clips of this incident on youtube if you type "michael jackson, munich, you are not alone" you´ll find it. :yes: ;)

But, in Australia, in Sydney concert, there was a girl who actually rubbed her head at Michael's crotch, carressed his thights and put her hands under his t-shirt, kissing his neck, and all.
Oh my, I´d LOVE to do the same!!! :stretcher:
But I´d prefer to do it with him in private..

Oh my, I´d LOVE to do the same!!! :stretcher:
But I´d prefer to do it with him in private..

LOL I wouldn't wanna rub my face in his crotch in front of the whole audience, but kiss his neck heck yes.. :wild::wub: Imagine being her in that huggy position and suddenly feel him harden up.. :bugeyed I would have died right there! Happy, but dead..

LOL I wouldn't wanna rub my face in his crotch in front of the whole audience, but kiss his neck heck yes.. :wild::wub: Imagine being her in that huggy position and suddenly feel him harden up.. :bugeyed I would have died right there! Happy, but dead..
:lmao:
Daaang!
I don't even know what I would do if that would happen..:bugeyed :swoon:

Back