Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

Re: Michael's Manhood - "X" Rated Content - Explicit pictures are NOT allowed

Campari
I Write a PM to you :)

I started reading this on the phone omfg.
Bad idea. How can I explain why I need off the phone??
I don't think she'd get the umm.....omfg......:dropdead:

*hugs manhood thread*

:dropdead: oh my god girls, check dis shizz out! :naughty:

tumblr_krkvls8gY81qzagsco1_500.png

:dropdead::dropdead::dropdead:

I just had to read it again... This is a great night, the kids are in bed, hubby's somewhere else, and Michael is a sex beast who screams in bed! God dammit! I'm close to peaking just thinking about it... :dance:

:lmao:

In those first one, may I just say, it looks like he's shouting: "Oh sh*t, baby, don't stop,! Please! Ohh! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH!"

And in the second: "OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH!" But in a more high-pitched and orgasmic voice.

In the last, it's like he's saying "Oh, Yeah..." in a deep sexy, husky voice...

I see that image in your head. :ph34r:

Last edited:

:wild::wild: Me too!!! OMG!! That would be so great!!!

Oh NatalieM -- You took the words right out of my mouth. Don't you agree tho he doesn't need to do that himself??? I'm quite sure you, myself, and a million others, would be only TOO HAPPY to Polish it for him - am I right or wrong Ladies?????

oh yeaaahhhh you betcha

a dildo with the shape of Mike's trombone? :bugeyed :woohoo:

ohh sounds niiiceee yummy
:bugeyed But I want Michael too, not just the trombone :lol:

yeah but if you can't have Michael why not have his best asset or something shaped like it (or one of them anyhow a hehe)

Q: Did you have s e x before the marriage?

LMP: as I said, Michael was very shy and respectful... He couldn't, even if the appeal was upset. I respected his choice but we were be able to last only until the day before the wedding... The shy and clumsy man became a confident lover. This made me completly unprepared.

Q: How was your first night? the fIrst MJ's night?

LMP: intense, full of crushing and upset passion. Michael wanted to test where it could be bring us. So, yes HE took he initiative. They say that he's a perfectionist on stage and he is true also on bed. Sometimes it could be possible registered a CD. His shouts were unfailing. Michael was the erotic dream of every woman.Michael liked to test every thing he thought. We didn't do it ever in the same way. Michael surpassed eveytime himself.

Michael was uncomfortable on the bed, he said the bed hampered his movements. At the beginning we did standing, then sitting... it was like dancing
For Michael the pettings became an art in which he wanted to be an innovator. Michael and me thought that waiting increased the pleasure and made us unsatiable.

Q: Is it a night in particular that you can remember?

LMP... well there was a day... that time the recipirocal attraction became uncontrollable while we were eating.... I can only remember that it was a delicious cake and we were sitting on the couch. One piece of cake dropped on his pants and when I took the napkin to clean... We both looked each other thinking the same thing... In one moment we were clutched and the cake was everywhere.

Q: which is the thing that you couldn't even forget?

LMP: His look, his eyes always fixed on me, sometimes burning, sometines so much sweet... but always fixed on me. He made me feel unique and special. He was the king for everything.

OMG:wild::wild:
Is it true interview??:wild:

Please tell me this is true, where is it from.

LMP: as I said, Michael was very shy and respectful... He couldn't, even if the appeal was upset. I respected his choice but we were be able to last only until the day before the wedding... The shy and clumsy man became a confident lover. This made me completly unprepared.

LMP: intense, full of crushing and upset passion. Michael wanted to test where it could be bring us. So, yes HE took he initiative. They say that he's a perfectionist on stage and he is true also on bed. Sometimes it could be possible registered a CD. His shouts were unfailing. Michael was the erotic dream of every woman.Michael liked to test every thing he thought. We didn't do it ever in the same way. Michael surpassed eveytime himself.

Michael was uncomfortable on the bed, he said the bed hampered his movements. At the beginning we did standing, then sitting... it was like dancing
For Michael the pettings became an art in which he wanted to be an innovator. Michael and me thought that waiting increased the pleasure and made us unsatiable.

LMP... well there was a day... that time the recipirocal attraction became uncontrollable while we were eating.... I can only remember that it was a delicious cake and we were sitting on the couch. One piece of cake dropped on his pants and when I took the napkin to clean... We both looked each other thinking the same thing... In one moment we were clutched and the cake was everywhere.

LMP: His look, his eyes always fixed on me, sometimes burning, sometines so much sweet... but always fixed on me. He made me feel unique and special. He was the king for everything.

DSC03215.jpg

:shock:

:dropdead: :dropdead: I don't care if it's true or not, I wish I was Lisa Marie! :woohoo: This woman is so damn lucky do be the one he doing! :woohoo:

If it isn't, I don't wanna know!! :lol:

Neither do I:agree:

:wild::wild::wild::wild:

:dropdead: :dropdead: I don't care if it's true or not, I wish I was Lisa Marie! :woohoo: This woman is so damn lucky do be the one he doing! :woohoo:

Exactly:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

lol you're right! :wild:

omg and the cake scene is repeating over and over again in my head :dribble: :dribble:

I have no words or gifts or pics that can explain what this has make me!! is just..............

2815wgh.jpg

Where is it from??? plase plase tell me:angel::angel::angel:

And Girl!!!! I love you!!!! I realy realy do:wub:

*hugs manhood thread*

:hug: :wub: :cheers:

If it isn't, I don't wanna know!! :lol:

noOOOOOOOOOOOOO me neither plaseeeeeeee:angel:

In those first one, may I just say, it looks like he's shouting: "Oh sh*t, baby, don't stop,! Please! Ohh! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH!"

And in the second: "OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH!" But in a more high-pitched and orgasmic voice.

In the last, it's like he's saying "Oh, Yeah..." in a deep sexy, husky voice...

I see that image in your head. :ph34r:
:dropdead: you're right! oh my god :naughty:

Some of the fangirls here are really crazy!

This picture probably had been posted, but it's a great pic.

htour.jpg

This jeans are good for a lot of things......

4kis5k.jpg

:wild: I can't believe I'm looking...
or better... I can't believe I can't look away! :swoon:

Back