Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

Re: Michael's Manhood - "X" Rated Content - Explicit pictures are NOT allowed

it is from JRT's book. i've read this in places over the internet.

Apparently LMP said this to her friend, she also said michael was "hot stuff" and "amazing" and that he would make high pitched noises as he reached climax.

why do i remember all this...:ph34r:

lol :D

this is JRT though (not that i want to ruin that delicious image you've got in your head) mind you given that michael is soooo amazexual on stage im finding this easy to beleive.
:dropdead: :bugeyedoh my god! :naughty:

Apparently LMP said this to her friend, she also said michael was "hot stuff" and "amazing" and that he would make high pitched noises as he reached climax.

Shit I forgot what I was gonna say.. I'll just grin lamely instead! :wild:

i hate that she said anything at all to her friend. She should have kept her whore mouth shut. But its little tid bits like these that make for good story's...

i hate that she said anything at all to her friend. She should have kept her whore mouth shut. But its little tid bits like these that make for good story's...

Hey I'm glad she did! I'd rather hear these kinds of stories over the other crap any day!! :yes:

Hey I'm glad she did! I'd rather hear these kinds of stories over the other crap any day!! :yes:

True... But still. if i had that kind of an experience with Michael i'd want to keep it under my sheets.

the trombone needs to smell good too! :w00t:

gddf.gif
What the..? :lmao:

She's all hemmed up in the corner. It makes me think of those reports about Michael enjoying the deed standing up. :swoon:

this is JRT though (not that i want to ruin that delicious image you've got in your head) mind you given that michael is soooo amazexual on stage im finding this easy to beleive.
Seriously..Where did you find that? I want to read this too!:bugeyed:ph34r:

oh Mike, you should be really happy that I couldn't be your YANA girl then :wub: I don't know if you stay alive after my attack :wild:
or I don't know if I stay alive after that :fear:

Last edited:

I'm not sure what he's doing, but whatever it is I'd like to help.

Here's a hello
026.jpg

Oh dear God in heaven *mikegams* MYAS linked me to this earlier this afternoon and I swear to God that's all I could think of this afternoon along with hearing high pitched noises in my head :lmao: One the way to pick my nephew up I kept grinning from ear to ear, my mom kept looking over at me. Man, talk about awkeard, lol. I have that book *looks up at top shelf, sees book* I really think I need to get to crackin' on it :D:naughty:

Amen, sista :cheers:

Last edited:

Alright, I do have the book. i did find the part where LMP says he's amazing, but what page does she declare the high-pitched noises? The book is so freakin' heavy, It'd take me forever to find it.

Okay, I dont have the book..
Which book? I wanna read that now!
Or find it on the internet!
OMG!
prismsagainst5live said:
he would make high pitched noises as he reached climax.

I couldn't think of anything else since I read this!
I don't think I can concentrate @ work today!:bugeyed

Alright, I do have the book. i did find the part where LMP says he's amazing, but what page does she declare the high-pitched noises? The book is so freakin' heavy, It'd take me forever to find it.

i dnt know where in the book or really if all of it is in the book at all, i do know it is JRT maybe from an interview, i read it online so it could easily have been an article.

google michael jackson LMP JRT sex and you might find it.

it was together with the standing up stuff, i beleive the whole quote is something like " he starts making high pitched noises when he reaches the height of estacy, it is all lisa can do to not giggle when michael starts screeching"

damn my memory.....

Last edited:

The things michael does to females.

OMG I LOVE THIS THREAD SO SO SO MUCH!!!!:wub::wub:

I'm not sure what he's doing, but whatever it is I'd like to help.

Here's a hello
026.jpg
:clapping::clapping::clapping:
You can't never go wrong with GPants!!

Ohhhh goodness! :heat:

Someone needs to help me find quotes on this online immediately.

Ugh, now I have to go to class with high-pitched climax sounds echoing in my head. :no:

Daaaaaaaam!!! I read that too somewhere in this forum!!!
It was something like she said he was a hot little number, that he liked jwels, but I dontremember the high pitched thing........
But you have to hear ITC and you can have some idea of what is she talking about..........:ph34r:

OMG I LOVE THIS THREAD SO SO SO MUCH!!!!:wub::wub:

You can't never go wrong with GPants!!

It was something like she said he was a hot little number, that he liked jwels, but I dontremember the high pitched thing........
But you have to hear ITC and you can have some idea of what is she talking about..........:ph34r:

yes the "hot little number" and that he liked her to wear jewlerry and was into roleplay...
:ph34r: ahhhhhh lame memory i wish i could remember exactly where its from

I remember it was something that she told to a friend........ I read it here in this forum... where?? Duno :( sorry!
But it sounded DAAAAAAAAM HOT!!!
.....dam that LMP so lucky i wanna roll playtoo.....:ph34r:

IKR!
I was driving to work thinking about this thread hahahaha! And ITC played on my iPod.. OMG! :dropdead:

Roll playing...........
6c2xgde.jpg

9jgidw.jpg

312dypx.jpg

2nl629s.jpg

2uzcz5w.jpg

ojpn9y.jpg

1zn4nz8.jpg

IKR!
I was driving to work thinking about this thread hahahaha! And ITC played on my iPod.. OMG! :dropdead:

I knowwwwwwww!!! Since I read that every time I hear that song is like
*100 % Mikegas*

:cheers::party:

Roll playing...........
6c2xgde.jpg

9jgidw.jpg

312dypx.jpg

2nl629s.jpg

2uzcz5w.jpg

ojpn9y.jpg

1zn4nz8.jpg

hee-hee :D:D:D
JRT wrote, that LMP would never say who was playing what kind of role :cheeky:....

Hmmm??.... those pictures are interesting:cheeky:

geez... i'll look for that part of the book, i really have to read it :bugeyed :wild:

it was together with the standing up stuff, i beleive the whole quote is something like " he starts making high pitched noises when he reaches the height of estacy, it is all lisa can do to not giggle when michael starts screeching"

Ohhhhhhhhh goodd!
I would melt into a puddle.

Back