Michael's last interview!?

Karen Faye says the interview is fake. I don't know how she reached that conclusion.

She wasn't even working with Michael then :lol: anyway, I believe it's fake aswell. The fact that this Chuck Dakota is making us pay for the audio is enough proof for me. If he let us hear a little 10 second sample of the interview before paying for it, then I think most of us would be more than happy to give him the money for the rest of it, but no one is going to buy it without any proof that the interview exists. Even a simple picture of him an Michael together, just to show us they met, would be enough proof for some people.

what so is this fake then? i wasted 20 mins reading up on all of that !!!!

We don't know if it's fake. There are just so many grammatical errors in the article, and the fact that there is no record of any journalist or reporter named "Chuck Dakota" makes this interview hard to believe. He stated that the interview was broadcast on radio in 2008. Well, I'm sure one of us would have heard or known about it! In addition he expects us to pay for the audio of the interview, without offering a sample or any type of proof that this interview did in fact occur.

Hmmm it did sound fishy at some point... but I kinda wish it was true if you know what I mean....

but instead I found a angel from heaven that God gave us for a short time to open our eyes to the good in all of us and what can happen when a select few take the spotlight and twist it to make him look dark and evil when all along his wings were spread never giving up the will to fly away!

OMG, nooooo ... Michael.... :no:

*cries like crazy*

This was simply wonderful, but no surprise, Michael is wonderful! :yes:

so this interview is really fake? any proofs? and no audio? any news about that?

It's fake, didn't it say ummm...i interviewed him in the summer of 09' and since then has been keeping in touch for years?! LOL unless it's 2012 and Michael just died, it doesn't make any sense at all.

I had my doubts. I didn't believe he was "innocent", I thought he was a freak and thought this interview was going to be the biggest cluster and a chance to say.. "yea.. He's weird all right".. but instead I found a angel from heaven that God gave us for a short time to open our eyes to the good in all of us and what can happen when a select few take the spotlight and twist it to make him look dark and evil when all along his wings were spread never giving up the will to fly away!

Ive heard alot of people say this. People who were once ''haters/doubters'' but were proven wrong once they got to meet Michael or come in contact with his music and talent. Michael had that affect on people, only Michael could do that. He proved how much stronger his spirit was to all the lies spreading around him.

This is clearly fake. Like MJ would actually make them refer to him as 'king Michael'

Of course its fake _ I think we have confirmed that
I knew that the first time i read it_ and made a comment here about it
i was supicious and looked for his name anywhere or his company _It doesnt exsist
He keeps making stupid excuses and then when he wrote the stupid letter that
he was legally going after people who made negative comments about him _
It confirmed my suspicions_ He woudl NEVER get an exclusive with MJ like that
He's a phony _ there waws no interview and there is NO tape

The hand sanitizing stuff and all that makes it sound false. Everytime Mike is being shown out and about he's hugging fans, shaking hands and the like. So why would he be demanding people sanitize their hands? It makes no sense.

Reading this interview I just get the impression it's not authentic. Not sure why. I'm not a Michael Jackson expert but this line didn't seem right to me...

"I start the day around 6:30 or 7.. Take a shower, get my children up and we have breakfast... I fix them what they want and..."

Did Michael fix the kids their breakfast himself? Didn't he have people to do that?

Reading this interview I just get the impression it's not authentic. Not sure why. I'm not a Michael Jackson expert but this line didn't seem right to me...

"I start the day around 6:30 or 7.. Take a shower, get my children up and we have breakfast... I fix them what they want and..."

Did Michael fix the kids their breakfast himself? Didn't he have people to do that?

Sometimes, although in the end and at neverland he had a chef. I also remember billy bush saying on the access interview with him that mike made oatmeal for his kids

Hoax.

I've got a post somewhere else on this. In one of "Dakota's" comments he claims this was broadcast for Armed Services Radio on hundreds of stations. I did a pretty exhaustive net search and there's not a single reference to this interview ANYWHERE or on this man or his company. What are the odds the LAST INTERVIEW WITH MICHAEL JACKSON would not have piqued media interest enough to track it down? And paid the guy his "donation" lol

And the writing is nearly illiterate. (Which would have been confirmation enough, IMO).

Anyone can post on Associated Content. When I checked a few months ago, this appeared NOWHERE ELSE on the Internet except for MJ sites.

I consider this logic as solid confirmation it's a hoax. I'll try to track down my original post. Just another cynical attempt to exploit grieving fans for bucks. Yuck.

Back