Michael's funeral on E!

mjlovergurl003

Proud Member
I didnt see this posted so i though i should post something. I just saw on E! that they will be airing Michael's funeral tommorow at 7'oclock. I dont know if thats morning or night. im guessing morning. i just saw the promo for it so i though i should pass it along. im sure i will be watching and crying the entire time. :cry: :cry: :cry:

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!! you must be kidding me!!!

Anderson Coopers said on CNN tonight he will bring more coverage of MJ's funeral. The media will be standing out the gate.

They're probably trying to lure watchers. The only way I see them showing his burial is my taping a bird's eye view, since it has been said it will be private. I guess either E! is fluffing what they're actually gonna show(which I believe) or the family is allowing the public to feel like they're there.

I'm not watching this. They should be ashamed. The memorial was enough. I can't go through it again.

Wow, I was hoping Michael would get peace, quiet, respect and dignity for his last moments with his family. Instead it sounds like they are gonna turn it into a big circus. :cry:

thats what i saw. I dont know if they will be airing it or covering it. it said it would be live. i just checked E!'s site and it saids they have a E! News Speacial on Michael at 9. so im guessing thats it idk.

the article says "tommorow night...probably LA time meaning 10 pm for me.

I will be watching the funeral I will cry all over again. I still can't believe Michael is no longer on this earth.

Yeah, I think that they're just going to show a recap, or just give a few details of the ceremony. I can't see any press or media allowed to go past the gates, and it'll be sectioned off. Sadly, I'm sure they'll be a few helicopters taking to the air, yet I pray not.

The family need to take this last step, lay him to rest and make peace with the whole loss. Let's pray that the media carry this attitude as well.

I don't understand what the media doesn't get about a PRIVATE service. They had their chance to get all their dirt at his memorial. This is a time of closure for his FAMILY. Gosh...I swear some people have a bigger need for cash than for morals and respect.

I didnt see this posted so i though i should post something. I just saw on E! that they will be airing Michael's funeral tommorow at 7'oclock. I dont know if thats morning or night. im guessing morning. i just saw the promo for it so i though i should pass it along. im sure i will be watching and crying the entire time. :cry: :cry: :cry:

what exactly did the commercial say, if you remember? did they say live footage or just coverage? thanks

and i will be watching, because its a mental thing. When someone you cared for die's, you don't really realize they have died until they are buried in the ground. This is actually the hardest part because its when you realize they truly are gone. I feel bad for the kids, they shouldn't have to endure this. Michael is suppose to be happy at this moment in london performing. =(

what exactly did the commercial say, if you remember? did they say live footage or just coverage? thanks

the article says "tommorow night"http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/02/gladys-knight-to-sing-at-michaels-funeral/#comments

I don't understand what the media doesn't get about a PRIVATE service. They had their chance to get all their dirt at his memorial. This is a time of closure for his FAMILY. Gosh...I swear some people have a bigger need for cash than for morals and respect.

I guess the memorial wasn't a enough for the media they want more detail about Michael's funeral.

Why doesn't the media give the family some privacy?!! DAMN! wasn't the memorial enough?

I might be. Our college football game opener is tomorrow, but since CA is 3 hours behind me, I might watch it. Who knows. I'll probably cry like a baby like I did watching the memorial service online at work!

and i will be watching, because its a mental thing. When someone you cared for die's, you don't really realize they have died until they are buried in the ground. This is actually the hardest part because its when you realize they truly are gone. I feel bad for the kids, they shouldn't have to endure this. Michael is suppose to be happy at this moment in london performing. =(

:agree:ICAM:agree:

TV Guide Network is also cover the funeral live at 6pm LA time .

I read somewhere (though I don't recall where...I read too much lately to keep track) that the FAA is restricting air traffic over the cemetery tomorrow, to help prevent unwanted papz from disrupting the service to get photos etc. I also read that at least part of the streets near that part of the cemetery will be blocked off/barricaded as well. I hope that's all true so that the family can have some sense of peace as they lay Michael to rest. Sniffle. :(

Back