Michaelmas is coming...............UPDATED!

:D Thanks for a wonderful night all of you! I hope you'll all share your pics, I didn't take any except one of Tom!

:D Thanks for a wonderful night all of you! I hope you'll all share your pics, I didn't take any except one of Tom!

33xyde9.jpg

:fear:

Hey everyone!

Thanks so much for coming to Michael-mas. It was great to catch up with all of you again.

Also, thanks for helping me set up. Big shout outs to Becca, Tom & Stephen - couldn't have done it without you!

Will post some photos up very shortly. We all look very festive and Michael-tastic!

Lastly, whilst myself and others were feeling a little 'emotional' during the evening, I want to re-emphasise why I put on these nights - to celebrate Michael and his music and to come together with people who feel the same way about him that I do.

Remember "It's all for L.O.V.E."

Merry Christmas xxx

:cheers:

Great picture of The Mod Squad! lol

Tom stole the evening in my opinion ;) That one of me and you Tom now either the floor was tilting or whoever took it was drunk :ninja:

Hey everyone!

Thanks so much for coming to Michael-mas. It was great to catch up with all of you again.

Also, thanks for helping me set up. Big shout outs to Becca, Tom & Stephen - couldn't have done it without you!

Will post some photos up very shortly. We all look very festive and Michael-tastic!

Lastly, whilst myself and others were feeling a little 'emotional' during the evening, I want to re-emphasise why I put on these nights - to celebrate Michael and his music and to come together with people who feel the same way about him that I do.

Remember "It's all for L.O.V.E."

Merry Christmas xxx

:cheers:

No problem Sharon it's all for L.O.V.E. ;) You done a fantastic job doing this along with Becca and the others. I enjoyed my time and glad we got more chance to chat :D

It was a really nice night (despite feeling somewhat ill eek)

Totally agree that Tom stole the show :D the pics look good, wonder if anyone got a video of him? (Dancing, not stumbling around outside lol)

Sadly we didn't get any pics, no camera and kind of forgot to use our phones lol. Shame really, would have loved to have got a video of Tom, Sophie and Lorraines rendition of TWYMMF!!!

Sorry we missed you all the next day (apart from Becca briefly) heard about the train problems and hope it wasn't too hectic for any of you. Hope you all get your presents from us at some point before Christmas :)

Look forward to seeing you all again soon, possibly will see a few of you in a couple of weeks at Who's Bad :D

It was a really nice night (despite feeling somewhat ill eek)

Totally agree that Tom stole the show :D the pics look good, wonder if anyone got a video of him? (Dancing, not stumbling around outside lol)

Sadly we didn't get any pics, no camera and kind of forgot to use our phones lol. Shame really, would have loved to have got a video of Tom, Sophie and Lorraines rendition of TWYMMF!!!

Sorry we missed you all the next day (apart from Becca briefly) heard about the train problems and hope it wasn't too hectic for any of you. Hope you all get your presents from us at some point before Christmas :)

Look forward to seeing you all again soon, possibly will see a few of you in a couple of weeks at Who's Bad :D

:) Great to see you!

And where did all this about me come from :mello: :lmao: I can't remember! :fear:

When did that happen lol?! Oh god I'm never drinking again!

Had such a great night! Thank you :D

Lovely to see you all. :happy: :wub:

I remember TWYMMF :lol: :D

Love the Mod squad picture. :wub:

Back