Michaelmas is coming...............UPDATED!

Ha ha! Knowing what I'm like, I'll prob. end up hastily scribbling mine too!

Can't believe this is only a month away...:clapping:

We need to make arrangements about meeting up for Thriller Live too hon.

What time shall we all meet and where?

This month is going to be fantastic!!! Michaelmas in a few weeks and Thriller Live in a week!! I cannot wait!!!

DEFINITELY gotta meet up for Thriller - up for any suggestions about where to meet. I'm only working till 12.30 as I told my manager I need to Michael myself up - much to her amusement, hehe!

I saw this on facebook maybe I will come!

Hey Michelle,

You must come along to this. There are lots of fans there from here and other fan sites. It's so good just to hear MJ tracks all night and watch his videos - that's why we put on the night.

You'll have a great time and everyone's really friendly. :yes:

OMG! Only 9 more days until Michael-mas! :clapping:

Spoke to the venue yesterday and they confirmed they'll have their Christmas lights up, so by the time we add our decorations and lights, it's going to be a very festive affair :jump:

So looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Am going to buy lots of Santa hats for everyone to wear on the night!

B.

If anybody coming to this wants a lift either all the way, or part of the way then let me or Motsey know. We're coming from Winchester, past Southampton, Portsmouth, Worthing and then into Brighton, so if you live in or around those areas, or even if you are coming on public transport past any of those areas or nearby and would find it less expensive/less hassle/less boring to do a part public transport/part car journey then you are more than welcome to tag along with us (and MJ tunes/vids full blast haha). Same applies for the journey home, but only if you're returning on the Sunday as we're staying overnight.

If that is of any use to anybody let either myself or Motsey know, we have room for 3 extra people in the car and would be happy to help :)

Danielle - look at the earlier posts. I've posted a link to the Beach Hotel. It's cheap and cheerful and normally have rooms available.

Really hope you can make it. We'll miss you if you don't ... :-(

Bought Santa hats and crackers today. The crackers will have a twist...that's all I'm saying!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Sat.

L.O.V.E.

x

Bought Santa hats and crackers today. The crackers will have a twist...that's all I'm saying!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Sat.

L.O.V.E.

x

:wild:

See you all saturday!!

Oh btw.. Is anyone meeting up before hand? I was thinking it would be good to meet for a few drinks before heading to the club? :)

Stacey, I have your BB pin so I can message you... But if anyone wants to exchange numbers give me a PM.

Will defo keep you updated with where we are and everything Lorraine! I'm not sure what's happening as we'll be with Becca so not sure when we're heading there or anything but will keep ya posted. :)

I think we're getting there quite early anyway Stace to help set up Lorraine I'll PM you my number so you can let us know where you are when you get here! Whoop whoop cannot wait!!!!!!

See you all tomorrow! sooooooo excited! hope the snow doesn't cause too much havoc. I dunno what it is about snow and christmas mjjc meet ups, last year was the same. I'm blaming Stephen :D

Sadly I think I will be unable to make this :( I did have a babysitter but she has cancelled due to the snow. But I hope you will all have fun and please put some pictures up from the night so I may recognise some of you at the who's bad show at the o2 in 2 weeks time :)

Back