Michael wants LEONA LEWIS for SCREAM!!!!!!!!

*sigh*

Leona...Scream...Janet...Xtina...Ciara...Bubbles?!
Come on guys!

Stop it with the 'stupid' 'fool' and what not, remember is against forum rules.

fool whats wrong with you
ciara is the ypunger female version of mike!!!!!!
i love her
she is influence by janet and mike!!!!!
and shes not opening for rhianna what you talking bout ri ri not even going on tour!!!
lmfao u mean brittney spears!!!!!
and i get my possiblites the same way you get yours!!!
everytime i state my opion you always have to state and talk bad about me!!!
thats rude

ciara is the what? lmmfao u oughta be banned 4 that comment. jut cuz u love her doesnt mean she equates to anything mike has done. shes a failure.
and rhianna is goin on a north american tour,with ciara and possibly keyshia cole. and my possibilities are based on facts and what actually makes sense unlike urs

I love the song, but I don't think that he should perform it...it doesn't send out a positive message. Then again it does have energy to it I suppose.

On topic...NO WAY should Leona ever perform with Michael!

ciara is the what? lmmfao u oughta be banned 4 that comment. jut cuz u love her doesnt mean she equates to anything mike has done. shes a failure.
and rhianna is goin on a north american tour,with ciara and possibly keyshia cole. and my possibilities are based on facts and what actually makes sense unlike urs

banned for a comment ... i can state my thoughts!!!! you need to stop responding to every little thing i say omg!!!!! and your facts is non sense

fool whats wrong with you
ciara is the ypunger female version of mike!!!!!!
i love her
she is influence by janet and mike!!!!!
and shes not opening for rhianna what you talking bout ri ri not even going on tour!!!
lmfao u mean brittney spears!!!!!
and i get my possiblites the same way you get yours!!!
everytime i state my opion you always have to state and talk bad about me!!!
thats rude

11cd3fa.jpg

I dunno. I LOOOOOVE Leona, but dunno how that would work. Then again, I couldn't stand will.i.am until Michael brought the best out of him, so I'm optimistic!

I see all discussions about what the media writes about the O2 shows pointless.

Haven`t we learned by now?

The media knows NOTHING about what Michael will do. Nothing, nada, zip!

They never have and never will.

It was kinda obvious that we would see these stories flying around, why do people discuss it?

Just take it easy people. Michael will do what he will do, and nobody will know anything until July 9th after the first show.

Till then, all discussions about the show(other then talking about what WE think might happen) in my opinion is futile and waste of energy.

Back