Michael wants LEONA LEWIS for SCREAM!!!!!!!!

considering this is a set-list picked by the fans, i'm guessing we chose scream because we want to see janet.... Not leona lewis!
exactly janet jackson!!!!!!!!!!!
i really really really kinda dislike leona lewis lol.

I hope she doesn't come on and sing with him =/ i just cannot imagine her singing scream either, she only seems to ever sing ballads!
ahhahahah me nether
i cant ee her pulling it off , she dont have that powerful voice like janets
i agree i would rather have janet
me 2 yep

if janet joined mj on stage to perform scream - then i would go crazy!

I don't really like janets music, but if she performed the song with mike it would be great!
me 2

i don't see anything wrong with leona as a supporting act too, but i would just hate it if she would do scream. I think this is a very personal song to both janet and michael and it has a lot of anger in it. You can really feel the anger from both of them, because the subject is so close to them. If leona would perform this, it would lose some of its ''touch''. We need janet for all the drama in this song, if she doesn't do it, the message of what this song is trying to spread is basically lost, because i can't think of another female artist that can sell this song with the same ''power'' janet did.
i cant think of another either hold up thinking...................um hell naw!!!

Leona Lewis isn't my fave singer in the world but she is a very talented woman. I could see her working as a support act, or as a guest for IJCSLU. But she wouldn't work for scream. Not cos her vocals, cos shes very versatile. But for dancing. Shes not a dance, and this is a very up tempo and energetic dance. I can't see he coming on stage in a long flowy dress (like she usually does) and standing still singing scream! LOL it just wouldn't work.

Scream should really be with Janet or no one else really. Not cos no one else will work. Just cos the fans want it that way. And i think MJ knows that!

Three pages already? And the dear woman is already shredded to bits by some, and she's not even doing it. She expresses her love for Michael, says she would love to work with him... and this is what she gets? tssssk....

janet jacksons voice is powerful? did i miss sumthin?

Not her voice, but the whole act is just ''powerfull'', i dont really know how to explain this in English, but lets just say that because the song is so personal, the whole act is fierce and you can really feel their anger and emotions throughout the song and I cannot picture someone else besides Janet pulling this of.

Not her voice, but the whole act is just ''powerfull'', i dont really know how to explain this in English, but lets just say that because the song is so personal, the whole act is fierce and you can really feel their anger and emotions throughout the song and I cannot picture someone else besides Janet pulling this of.

I think you explained that in English perfectly! :D

u explained it just right. guess i misunderstood =]

nice english!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i agree only janet!!!!!

I agree. Why would michael pick this woman when he can just get janet. She ain't nothing but a fan and that's what she will remand. Can she even dance? Ahhh I don't care. Ppl have got to stop believe the media's completely stupid and utterly ridiculous stories.

wow @ pple attacking her,when she only expressed her love. the title wasnt even needed

I agree. Why would michael pick this woman when he can just get janet. She ain't nothing but a fan and that's what she will remand. Can she even dance? Ahhh I don't care. Ppl have got to stop believe the media's completely stupid and utterly ridiculous stories.

wow! that sounded like an insult! You must think highly of yourself! :S

I totally agree with you. And I think "powerful" is just the word to describe Janet's voice in Scream! :yes:

I really don't understand people perception of Leona Lewis and questioning her abilities.
If Michael really does want her to take part in either supporting or singing with then so be it!

Threads like this are really unexceptable, Only if some of you could actually stand back and read your comments... What as Leona ever done to upset you?
Yes she might be a Michael Jackson fan but at the end of it all she has talent and alot of it, so just remember too think before you tear somebody down because some of you dont like change!

what's up with the title though?
it doesn't represent the article...
MICHAEL WANTS HER FOR SCREAM?
I didn't read that. anywhoooo
like I said, I don't like her voice. But Michael can of course do whatever he wants, but it wont make me change my mind about her voice..

then again,
where does it say MJ wants her for scream??
I don't get it.

Hope this isnt true you guys MICHAEL AND JANET NEVER DID THE SONG LIVE ..... i will cry if leona does it!!!!! ohh lawd!!!
heres the article

Leona Lewis would "love" to perform alongside Michael Jackson.

The 'Bleeding Love' singer has fuelled reports she will join the pop superstar on stage during his London residency this summer by revealing she is a huge fan.

When asked about the rumours, Leona said with a smile: "I don't know, I'd love to perform with Michael Jackson. So we'll see."

Last month, it was claimed Michael wants Leona to perform his sister Janet's part from their 1995 duet 'Scream' for his 'This It It' shows at London's O2 arena.

A source said: "Michael has a list of singers he feels could do Janet justice - and Leona is top. He hasn't approached her yet but he's a big fan of everything she has achieved.

"She's massive all around the world and he feels this duet would give both their careers an even bigger boost."

Where do you read mike WANTS leona to perform...?:mello:

Sorry i am a bit tired of all these thread which dont put thereal official information...

I really don't understand people perception of Leona Lewis and questioning her abilities.
If Michael really does want her to take part in either supporting or singing with then so be it!

Threads like this are really unexceptable, Only if some of you could actually stand back and read your comments... What as Leona ever done to upset you?
Yes she might be a Michael Jackson fan but at the end of it all she has talent and alot of it, so just remember too think before you tear somebody down because some of you dont like change!

I think she's extremely talented..but that's not the point. The point is that scream is a Michael/Janet duet, and the fans want to see Michael and Janet. She's a great singer and I'm sure a lovely lady.... but she's not who we want to see. I'd rather see Michael sing it solo (like in HIStory tour) than to see Leona do it because (again), great voice, but we're not interested in her... and what does she know about a lifetime of media scrutiny? Her career's just begun.

OMG NOT LEONA LEWIS PLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Janet can't do it and they want a british female singer they could go for Alexandra (the girl who won the last X factor).....

Mike not doing "Scream" with Janet is like Mike doing TGIM without Paul. It just doesn't make sense. :blink:

OMG NOT LEONA LEWIS PLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Janet can't do it and they want a british female singer they could go for Alexandra (the girl who won the last X factor).....

I agree. I love leona's voice, but something like IJCSLY would be more suited to her style. Alexandra would pull it off better. BUT shes busy in US recording according to her twitter. So don't think thats possible.

This wont happen. I hope.

So many names have been thrown around as possible co-performers at Michaels gigs, I really want none of them to be true in all honesty, its a Michael Jackson gig, he's the only one I want to see.

Back