Michael wants LEONA LEWIS for SCREAM!!!!!!!!

i totally agree with you. And i think "powerful" is just the word to describe janet's voice in scream! :yes:
i agree it is

what's up with the title though?
It doesn't represent the article...
Michael wants her for scream?
I didn't read that. Anywhoooo
like i said, i don't like her voice. But michael can of course do whatever he wants, but it wont make me change my mind about her voice..

Then again,
where does it say mj wants her for scream??
I don't get it.
read it again i posted the link
where do you read mike wants leona to perform...?:mello:

Sorry i am a bit tired of all these thread which dont put thereal official information...
read again!!

i think she's extremely talented..but that's not the point. The point is that scream is a michael/janet duet, and the fans want to see michael and janet. She's a great singer and i'm sure a lovely lady.... But she's not who we want to see. I'd rather see michael sing it solo (like in history tour) than to see leona do it because (again), great voice, but we're not interested in her... And what does she know about a lifetime of media scrutiny? Her career's just begun.
yea agreed on the fans wanna see mj and jj!!!!!!!!!!!
But i dont wanna see it at all if janets not doing it!!!!!

mike not doing "scream" with janet is like mike doing tgim without paul. It just doesn't make sense. :blink:
thank you!!!!
It cant be done w/o janet!!!!!!
Mike hs many other songs to do!!!!

shes a far better dancer than ciara :mello:

boyy stop lmfao

^^ I know u posted the link, what has that got to do with it?
the title is stupid. The journalists keeps twisting things.
if she even mentions MJ and that she wanna work with him the title becomes "leona for scream"...

^^ i know u posted the link, what has that got to do with it?
The title is stupid. The journalists keeps twisting things.
If she even mentions mj and that she wanna work with him the title becomes "leona for scream"...

the title isnt stupid that what the article says!!!!!!!!!!

W

if janet dont do it i wanna see Christina Aguilera do it!!!!! now she could pull it off i would die sf she does it!!!!! omg

lets get dirtyy

if janet dont do it i wanna see Christina Aguilera do it!!!!! now she could pull it off i would die sf she does it!!!!! omg

lets get dirtyy

Its one line in the whole article which is just media made up bull so your thread title is misleading. I love xtina but I don't see her doing this...

Mike not doing "Scream" with Janet is like Mike doing TGIM without Paul. It just doesn't make sense. :blink:

He could perform the T25 version with Will.I.Am - it wouldn't really make sense :lol: but he could! :lol:

Other than that - you are right! Scream should be performed with Janet . or noone!

wow! that sounded like an insult! You must think highly of yourself! :S
what are you talking bout. All I was stating was that clearly she is A FAN and would love to do the part but mike is not checking for this girl to do scream with. The media making like she may do scream with michael is ridiculous and they are fabricating this story. And what r u talking abou that "I must think highly of myself" uhmm you lost me on that one:mello:.

Point of my post was that this story was MADE up by the media based of the fact that she is a fan of michaels and would love to do the song.

But yes I do think good of my self but I don't get what that has to do with what I posted. overly sensitive lewis fans I guess. I wasn't insulting her. But like I said even though I don't care to know. Can she even dance. How you gonna do janets part on scream when you can't dance. But it don't matter cuz lewis performing scream with michael AIN"T happening.

And yall can take that to the bank. :doh:

I agree. Why would michael pick this woman when he can just get janet. She ain't nothing but a fan and that's what she will remand. Can she even dance? Ahhh I don't care. Ppl have got to stop believe the media's completely stupid and utterly ridiculous stories.

what are you talking bout. All I was stating was that clearly she is A FAN and would love to do the part but mike is not checking for this girl to do scream with. The media making like she may do scream with michael is ridiculous and they are fabricating this story. And what r u talking abou that "I must think highly of myself" uhmm you lost me on that one:mello:.

Point of my post was that this story was MADE up by the media based of the fact that she is a fan of michaels and would love to do the song.

But yes I do think good of my self but I don't get what that has to do with what I posted. overly sensitive lewis fans I guess. I wasn't insulting her. But like I said even though I don't care to know. Can she even dance. How you gonna do janets part on scream when you can't dance. But it don't matter cuz lewis performing scream with michael AIN"T happening.

And yall can take that to the bank. :doh:

Yes I agree nothing but made up bollox. No she can't dance, making it even less believable story. She is how ever rather talented and I think its out of line for some people to be jumping on her just cos she said she'd love to work with him and the media have twisted it.

HOWEVER! What you actually said was that she "ain't nothing but a fan!". That comes across as a highly negative comment. And my comment was that your saying that like its a bad thing and that she's highly unimportant cos she JUST a fan! Its very nice for her to be expressing in interviews how great Michael is! And I think a derogatory comment coming from someone who "ain't nothing but a fan" themselves is ironic!

I understand you now you might have meant it differently now, BUT I was commenting on your original statement.

O and BTW, in future don't just presume that cos someone thinks its unfair to be slagging someone off for no reason they are just an irate fan! I don't even like Leona Lewis!

wow @ pple attacking her,when she only expressed her love. the title wasnt even needed
Nobody is attacking her. Someone stating that her voice wouldn't fit or that they would rather see janet isn't attacking. That ain't my stand on this. My stand is that this is made up garabge. Period Michael ain't checking for her (to do scream with).
I really don't understand people perception of Leona Lewis and questioning her abilities.
If Michael really does want her to take part in either supporting or singing with then so be it!

Threads like this are really unexceptable, Only if some of you could actually stand back and read your comments... What as Leona ever done to upset you?
Yes she might be a Michael Jackson fan but at the end of it all she has talent and alot of it, so just remember too think before you tear somebody down because some of you dont like change!
Once again. Nobody is dissing her. Some are saying they would rather see janet, or her voice wouldn't fit, or in my case this is tabloid crap.

I think she's extremely talented..but that's not the point. The point is that scream is a Michael/Janet duet, and the fans want to see Michael and Janet. She's a great singer and I'm sure a lovely lady.... but she's not who we want to see. I'd rather see Michael sing it solo (like in HIStory tour) than to see Leona do it because (again), great voice, but we're not interested in her... and what does she know about a lifetime of media scrutiny? Her career's just begun.
Exactly!:clapping:and that this is made up once again. lol
Mike not doing "Scream" with Janet is like Mike doing TGIM without Paul. It just doesn't make sense. :blink:
so true. How can michael even get on stage with HER and perform this song with a straight face. I honestly don't think michael would diss janet like that. He would just NOT perform it if janet couldn't make it. But to get this lady. Come on now! Yall should KNOW BETTER THAN THAT!:doh:
Come to think of it, can Leona even dance? :unsure:
:hysterical: I'm saying???
This wont happen. I hope.

So many names have been thrown around as possible co-performers at Michaels gigs, I really want none of them to be true in all honesty, its a Michael Jackson gig, he's the only one I want to see.
It's NOT gonna happen. Media just took the fact that she WANTs to or would love to perform...and changed it into: It's a good chance she will.

so true the media is coming out the wood works with all types of crazy stories of ppl doing this that and the other with michael or michael doing something ridiculous. The closer we get to july the worst the stories are gonna get. Also Ppl attach their name to michael's purposely. For attention or to get michael's attention either way You would think some fans would catch on to the media's games BY NOW. :doh:

HOWEVER! What you actually said was that she "ain't nothing but a fan!". That comes across as a highly negative comment. And my comment was that your saying that like its a bad thing and that she's highly unimportant cos she JUST a fan! Its very nice for her to be expressing in interviews how great Michael is! And I think a derogatory comment coming from someone who "ain't nothing but a fan" themselves is ironic!

I understand you now you might have meant it differently now, BUT I was commenting on your original statement.

Um no. That wasn't a negative comment. I was stating a fact. She is a fan and that, THAT'S what she will remand concerning the 02 shows. A fan! She may even be sitting across from me. lol. I wasn't trying to take away from whatever she has accomplished or saying fans are not important. I AM FAN. lol

You missed what I was saying. :yes:

Um no. That wasn't a negative comment. I was stating a fact. She is a fan and that, THAT'S what she will remand concerning the 02 shows. A fan! She may even be sitting across from me. lol. I wasn't trying to take away from whatever she has accomplished or saying fans are not important. I AM FAN. lol

You missed what I was saying. :yes:

I know that now! Which is why i said "i understand now that you might have meant it differently!" I was just explaining my original comment! :yes:

Its one line in the whole article which is just media made up bull so your thread title is misleading. I love xtina but I don't see her doing this...

i can see xtina!!!!!!!! doing it all the way her or ciara!!!!!!!!omg ciara will be great!

i can see xtina!!!!!!!! doing it all the way her or ciara!!!!!!!!omg ciara will be great!

my god dude get your head out of the clouds! :lol:

First xtina is busy being a mama, and ciara aint that known over here. Don't even think shes has a hit here since goodies! So no! NEXT!

my god dude get your head out of the clouds! :lol:

First xtina is busy being a mama, and ciara aint that known over here. Don't even think shes has a hit here since goodies! So no! NEXT!

lol hea in the clouds!!!!!!!!!
isnt xtina on tour or she toured last year and she can take her baby on the road

and SO CIARA CAN STILL PERFORM OVER THERE
AND SHE HASNT HAD A HIT SINCE GOODIES
BUT SHE GOING ON TOUR WITH BRITNEY IN EUROPE YAYAYY
SO PROUD OF HER!!!!!!!!!!
SO THATS A POSSIBILTY OR HER OPENING FOR MIKE FOR LIKE 3 SHOWS!!!!!

isnt xtina on tour or she toured last year and she can take her baby on the road

She may well be, but we are not really europe. And Britney isn't michael! having ciara will be the same as having JLS!

Nobody is attacking her. Someone stating that her voice wouldn't fit or that they would rather see janet isn't attacking. That ain't my stand on this. My stand is that this is made up garabge. Period Michael ain't checking for her (to do scream with).

i wasnt referring 2ur post lol

omg what is wrong with u? lol ciara will not open up 4 mike. shes preparing to tour with rhianna. and if anything it will be sum1 whos international or very well known in the uk. idk where u get these theories or "possibilities" from and thats not no damn possibility

He could perform the T25 version with Will.I.Am - it wouldn't really make sense :lol: but he could! :lol:

Other than that - you are right! Scream should be performed with Janet . or noone!

When you perform classics its just not the same without the original artists. The chemistry is missing. :no:

What's with all this bickering, huh?? You guys make me wanna SCREAM! :tease:

the title isnt stupid that what the article says!!!!!!!!!!

W

The title IS stupid ... nowhere in the article it is written that michael WANTS leona for scream , nor even leona said it , she only said she WOULD LIKED... big difference .

And all your theories with ciara and all..whats wrong with you..? i dont know which elements makes you even think that Ciara and co . could perform with MJ gosh...:doh::doh:

omg what is wrong with u? lol ciara will not open up 4 mike. shes preparing to tour with rhianna. and if anything it will be sum1 whos international or very well known in the uk. idk where u get these theories or "possibilities" from and thats not no damn possibility
fool whats wrong with you
ciara is the ypunger female version of mike!!!!!!
i love her
she is influence by janet and mike!!!!!
and shes not opening for rhianna what you talking bout ri ri not even going on tour!!!
lmfao u mean brittney spears!!!!!
and i get my possiblites the same way you get yours!!!
everytime i state my opion you always have to state and talk bad about me!!!
thats rude

The title IS stupid ... nowhere in the article it is written that michael WANTS leona for scream , nor even leona said it , she only said she WOULD LIKED... big difference .

And all your theories with ciara and all..whats wrong with you..? i dont know which elements makes you even think that Ciara and co . could perform with MJ gosh...:doh::doh:
um it did
and like i said i have my opioin about ciara opening for mike thats mine dream opener. ......... and she could perform with him

Back