Michael wants LEONA LEWIS for SCREAM!!!!!!!!

lmojackson

Proud Member
Hope this isnt true you guys MICHAEL AND JANET NEVER DID THE SONG LIVE ..... i will cry if leona does it!!!!! ohh lawd!!!
heres the article

Leona Lewis would "love" to perform alongside Michael Jackson.

The 'Bleeding Love' singer has fuelled reports she will join the pop superstar on stage during his London residency this summer by revealing she is a huge fan.

When asked about the rumours, Leona said with a smile: "I don't know, I'd love to perform with Michael Jackson. So we'll see."

Last month, it was claimed Michael wants Leona to perform his sister Janet's part from their 1995 duet 'Scream' for his 'This It It' shows at London's O2 arena.

A source said: "Michael has a list of singers he feels could do Janet justice - and Leona is top. He hasn't approached her yet but he's a big fan of everything she has achieved.

"She's massive all around the world and he feels this duet would give both their careers an even bigger boost."

please god please dont let this be true in the name of jesus AMEN!!!!!

WE WANT JANET AND MICHAEL!!!!!!!!

IF JANET DID THE O2 SHOWS WITH MICHAEL IT NEED T GO A LIL SOMETHING LIKE THIS

control
pleasure princpal
(just like the billboard)
so excited
nasty
all 4 you
black cat
if
rhythm nation
2gther agian

THEN THE LIGHTS GO DOWN THEN BOOM THERES SCREAM

the performance will be just like the video until the break down part

OMG CANT BELIEVE WHAT I SAW AS I TURNED ON THE T.TV

then janet sings rock witchu
then mj sings his rock witchu

then they do the famous dance rountie
what yall think

and if janet tours with mj
it need to be only for like 8 shows

to get back good with the europeans fans

IF JANET DID THE O2 SHOWS WITH MICHAEL IT NEED T GO A LIL SOMETHING LIKE THIS

control
pleasure princpal
(just like the billboard)
so excited
nasty
all 4 you
black cat
if
rhythm nation
2gther agian

THEN THE LIGHTS GO DOWN THEN BOOM THERES SCREAM

the performance will be just like the video until the break down part

OMG CANT BELIEVE WHAT I SAW AS I TURNED ON THE T.TV

then janet sings rock witchu
then mj sings his rock witchu

then they do the famous dance rountie
what yall think

and if janet tours with mj
it need to be only for like 8 shows

to get back good with the europeans fans

why n the hell wud janet be performing her songs @ any of the shows? is this another setlist thrread in disguise? and michael is not janets pr launch pad,if she wants 2get good with the european fans she needs to do it on her own and not use michael as a stepping stone.

why n the hell wud janet be performing her songs @ any of the shows? is this another setlist thrread in disguise? and michael is not janets pr launch pad,if she wants 2get good with the european fans she needs to do it on her own and not use michael as a stepping stone.

its called janet being the opeing act duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and this is about leona lewis ,janet, and mike

and i know janets not mike launch pad..........

its called janet being the opeing act duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and this is about leona lewis ,janet, and mike

and i know janets not mike launch pad..........

shes clearly not the opening act. we already know who the opening act is. and janets not in the title nor artcile so i didnt know what she had 2do with the thread

janets management mentioned about janet appearing at some shows and obviously doing scream with mj on a janet board when the shows were first announced. leona is nothing but a media created story. theres no substance other than her being a fan

He can not bring up janet onstage for only Scream , would he let his sister do the background then ?:cheeky:
I think Michael is a Genius and knows what he's doing.
:angel: Go mike , blew of the stage!

^ agreed. She just commented in an interview that she would love to work with MJ BUT hasn't been asked! And the media twisted it to their advantage as always. No truth in it. Take it to the tabloid section. End of!

Hmmmm ........ I dont no how to think now. But I hope its not true because I want Michael to do scream solo and LIVE He can do Scream with janet on some dates on his tour that will be nice to see :)

shes clearly not the opening act. we already know who the opening act is. and janets not in the title nor artcile so i didnt know what she had 2do with the thread
who the opening act>

janets management mentioned about janet appearing at some shows and obviously doing scream with mj on a janet board when the shows were first announced. leona is nothing but a media created story. theres no substance other than her being a fan
exactly!!!!!!!!

He can not bring up janet onstage for only Scream , would he let his sister do the background then ?:cheeky:
I think Michael is a Genius and knows what he's doing.
:angel: Go mike , blew of the stage!
yea she has to do more than scream~!
Hmmmm ........ I dont no how to think now. But I hope its not true because I want Michael to do scream solo and LIVE He can do Scream with janet on some dates on his tour that will be nice to see :)

yea it would i pray for that everydaY!!!!!!

The journalists/media..whatever TWISTS it again!!! always twist the headlines!
she didn't say "I'm asked for scream"
like it seems. They annoy the hell outta me.

-we need JANET for scream anyway.
I hate that girl's voice..ugh

Nope, I doubt that Michael would even want anyone but his sister to do Scream with him. And now that Janet is no longer touring, I can easily see her showing up for a few shows.

Don't believe this story at all.

If anything, I can see Leona Lewis seing IJCSLY with Michael if Siedah doesn't show up.

lol how did her saying she'd like to perform with Michael become this omg thread :rofl: Ya'll hyper or something :lol:

boy, i'd like to hire some of this media to play on a basketball team. talk about leaping ability....sheesh.

do they really think MJ would replace his sister with someone else on that song?

i guess they wanna say that MJ and his sister are at odds or somn...

geez

Firstly this is old news
Secondly I don't care who sings Scream with Michael it could be Nelson Mandela for all I care I paid good money to see Michael Jackson to preform live.

Personally I don't think people are standing well back and thinking clearly about these preformences, at £75 a ticket I highly doubt theres gonna be Madonna, Prince, Janet, Whitney Houtson and all these big names supporting or singing with Michael.
I think people (in general) really do need to think about what they saying regarding these concerts theres 50 of them!

and too put it bluntly I don't see a single thing wrong with Leona Lewis preforming scream or infact being a supporting act!

i really really REALLY kinda dislike leona lewis lol.

i hope she doesn't come on and sing with him =/ i just cannot imagine her singing scream either, she only seems to ever sing ballads!

IF Janet joined MJ on stage to perform SCREAM - then I would go crazy!

I don't really like Janets music, but if she performed the song with Mike it would be great!

I don't see anything wrong with Leona as a supporting act too, but I would just hate it if she would do Scream. I think this is a very personal song to both Janet and Michael and it has a lot of anger in it. You can really feel the anger from both of them, because the subject is so close to them. If Leona would perform this, it would lose some of its ''touch''. We need Janet for all the drama in this song, if she doesn't do it, the message of what this song is trying to spread is basically lost, because I can't think of another female artist that can sell this song with the same ''power'' Janet did.

Back