Michael visiting bookshop (1 picture)

I don't want to lie, I find it a bit unsettling that our boy is going to bookstores when his shows are just around the corner. When is he going to get the time to do read those books, or Am I just exagerrating the time It would take one to rehearse? Does anyone have info of how long he rehearsed for previous shows?
LOL maybe they are for the long flight when he will cross the ocean to come to the UK

I don't want to lie, I find it a bit unsettling that our boy is going to bookstores when his shows are just around the corner. When is he going to get the time to do read those books, or Am I just exagerrating the time It would take one to rehearse? Does anyone have info of how long he rehearsed for previous shows?

He isn't gonna be rehearsing 24/7. He can take an hour or so off to read a book

I don't want to lie, I find it a bit unsettling that our boy is going to bookstores when his shows are just around the corner. When is he going to get the time to do read those books, or Am I just exagerrating the time It would take one to rehearse?
There's 24 hours in a day. LOL! I'm sure there is enough time in any given day for MJ to do a little reading.

It's actually a very nice way to "unwind" after a full day of working/rehearsing. A little reading before he goes to sleep. I think a lot of people who don't watch a lot of television, end their evenings with a little reading.

There's 24 hours in a day. LOL! I'm sure there is enough time in any given day for MJ to do a little reading.

It's actually a very nice way to "unwind" after a full day of working/rehearsing. A little reading before he goes to sleep. I think a lot of people who don't watch a lot of television, end their evenings with a little reading.

Yeah I agree. I think it's cute that he's reading, and he's not being completely taken over by the shows! I'd love to know what books he bought! :D

Bad Michael we can't see your beautiful smile :lol: j/k, he looked so gorgeous anyway :in_love:

Thanks 4 the pic :flowers:

BTW: Agnes I :wub: your siggy

lmao. bongani i think u maybe worried a little 2much lol

power rangers !!!...so i DID hear power ranger then #thought i was going zipperdoocrazypoo .:bugeyed
i wannaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa be the purple one !!:punk:
:mello:was there a purple one :bugeyed?
:wild:runs about being ~werid ranger of powerness :D~:punk::wild:

anyhow , thanx you for the videos and stufs everyone

There was one last year.

Michael Jackson was spotted shopping at Book Soup on Sunset in Hollywood April 17, 2009 close to 10 PM. He bought 10-15 books and then left the store with his security guards.

Listen to what the people shooting the video say at the end :(

Thanks for the video qbee! :D

Guys, I'm sure Michael is rehearsing a lot during the day. Michael and perfectionist and I am sure he is paying the most for the tests that nothing is wrong in concert.​

Then at night he should relax. And what is the problem of it to buy books to read? Michael always liked to read, has always been passionate love for books and libraries and this is not news to anyone here.​

I was very curious to know what books he bought...:scratch:​

Maybe I am, I ought to relax a little then. Lol..

some of them could be for his kids. also he has a break from oct to jan. maybe he'll read them then. dont worry about him not finding enough time to rehearse due to reading lol. hes a big boy im sure he can handle it.

I don't think he'll rehearse that much, the staff need to prepare everything before he hits the stage.
They had probably settled the layout and the songs by now.
I don't think he, MJ will rehears anything until June.

come on give the man a break...it has been know for "decades" that he loves his books..let him read! :) I think it is amazing that he takes the kids to bookstores regularly, see....read read read...

btw...LA to London is a %/!+=%/ long flight...you need heaps of books...good on MJ!

Thanks to all for the pix and footage. :flowers: Very nice.

Man, some of you guys are tough. :lol: It's like "How DARE you read a book or two when you could be practicing/working, Michael!! :aggressive: At the same time who knows if some of the books were related to his work. He could be researching something in addition to getting in some casual reading...or getting something for his kids. Let the man read for crick sake! lol

Thanks to all for the pix and footage. :flowers: Very nice.

Man, some of you guys are tough. :lol: It's like "How DARE you read a book or two when you could be practicing/working, Michael!! :aggressive: At the same time who knows if some of the books were related to his work. He could be researching something in addition to getting in some casual reading...or getting something for his kids. Let the man read for crick sake! lol

:yes:....let alone that MJ was born with that talent. lol. and he's been at this..welll...for a while now. lol

Back