Michael visiting bookshop (1 picture)

Maybe he won't let us see his face until the first concert. Even bigger surprise waiting for us :)

He's Beautiful.

(I know we can't see his face but Michael is beautiful to me no matter what)

lol how is that a snub? MJ waved.

If you take a look at this video as it was posted on E Online, apparently Michael's security guy took all the albums, placed them in the car, but the fan didn't get all of the albums back. Then it shows him at what is implied to be Michael's door/gate and ringing the bell.

Who knows if E Online manipulated this or not? Calling the children Michael's "sons", Paris and Prince, nice job identifying them----NOT

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b11...m_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

personally i dont like this wig, but the eye brows looks nice.

Michael sure has a good looking crew of handlers. All of them.

And could you imagine what would happen if he were to go to the doctor's office alone? He would never get in the door!

this supposedly occured at a medical office, Paris and Prince were with him. fan didn't get all his albums back, that's why he's shown ringing what is probably meant to be Michael's doorbell/gate.

E Online's video and blurb about it:

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b119...rss_topstories

Hey, thanks for the YouTube video. However, I am cracking up right now. I could not help but notice how quickly Blanket ran into the building. Did anyone else see that? Take a look as his feet is planted on the ground from underneath the open door of the SUV. He hesitates and then, suddenly burst forth with his arms into the building...lol. He didn't need any assistance from his Dad or the bodyguards. Blanket left his Dad in the dust to wave. It's like he said to himself, "ready, set, goooooo...lol. His body disappeared. It was like magic; now you see me, now you don't...ha...ha...ha. My belly is aching. I cannot stop laughing at that little boy. Blanket is sooo adorable!

Last edited:
Thanks for the video.

HOW can fans always know where MJ is??

look a how determined the security guard is!

pretty cool

Back