Michael visiting bookshop (1 picture)

when they said it looks like he got his eyebrows done it means plucked/arched. not tattooed not make-up lol.

Geez, you guys have really good eyes. I can barely see his eye brows. And don't they look like that all the time?

Hey, thanks for the YouTube video. However, I am cracking up right now. I could not help but notice how quickly Blanket ran into the building. Did anyone else see that? Take a look as his feet is planted on the ground from underneath the open door of the SUV. He hesitates and then, suddenly burst forth with his arms into the building...lol. He didn't need any assistance from his Dad or the bodyguards. Blanket left his Dad in the dust to wave. It's like he said to himself, "ready, set, goooooo...lol. His body disappeared. It was like magic; now you see me, now you don't...ha...ha...ha. My belly is aching. I cannot stop laughing at that little boy. Blanket is sooo adorable!

:lol: :lol: :lol: I know that little fella is soooooo cute...he's like this hilarious little person. OMG...i really want to watch the clip now..Unfortunately im at work and so I can't.

Cool Jacket! Agnes, your siggy pic is b-r-e-a-t-h-t-a-k-i-n-g!

Michael Jackson was spotted shopping at Book Soup on Sunset in Hollywood April 17, 2009 close to 10 PM. He bought 10-15 books and then left the store with his security guards.

Listen to what the people shooting the video say at the end :(

Last edited:
Thanks for the videos and pics. I hate those damn sunglasses! He has such beautiful eyes and he keeps covering them up!

yuppie! Bookshop! I love him going to bookshops- excellent role model...
but please let go of that jacket....that is......well...hurting my eyes...:)

The jacket is fine lol. The jacket is hotness. It's the glasses he needs to lose. I just wanna see his eyes :no:

hey thanx you for posting and sharing.x
michael looks well.

they basically just say ' that was weird '. I don't take it super negatively. The guy who MC'd the 'This is It' announcement that MJ gave at the O2 even said 'was that weird for you!' - when MJ left the stage. When people say it like that I don't think they mean MJ is weird. I just think that they mean that the experience of being near MJ for a little while is 'weird' ie surreal/ unbelievable. I think it's because after all of the hype around MJ when people see him in real life it's like they are seeing a fairy tale character but one who walks and talks. I don't take it as an insult to MJ really, but it's a little sad I guess. I think I remember reading in Moonwalk that MJ finds that kind of thinking a little frustrating.

I think it's because after all of the hype around MJ when people see him in real life it's like they are seeing a fairy tale character but one who walks and talks. .
thats so true:) i had this feeling sometimes!:)

Michael Jackson was spotted shopping at Book Soup on Sunset in Hollywood April 17, 2009 close to 10 PM. He bought 10-15 books and then left the store with his security guards.

"I work behind Saban, he created Power Rangers; we'd love to do something with you."

Saban has nothing to do with PR anymore, what is Michael gonna do for you? People are dumb...

Last edited:
If I saw MJ in my town - I would think that was very weird too - Amaxing and awesome, but it must be very weird just to randomly walk into Michael Jackson. We are talking about the most famous man on earth! - That really must be weird!

Nice, great, awesome, superb etc. etc. - but weird!

I think they mean it as : "that was a surprise" or something like that!

If I saw MJ in my town - I would think that was very weird too - Amaxing and awesome, but it must be very weird just to randomly walk into Michael Jackson. We are talking about the most famous man on earth! - That really must be weird!

Nice, great, awesome, superb etc. etc. - but weird!

I think they mean it as : "that was a surprise" or something like that!

yeah so do I...

I mean imagine that you stroll around the city with your friends and you just bump into Michael Jackson. In a regular store or on the streets. That's just weird :)

"I work behind Saban, he created Power Rangers; we'd love to do something with you."

Saban has nothing to do with PR anymore, what is Michael gonna do for you? People are dumb...

power rangers !!!...so i DID hear power ranger then #thought i was going zipperdoocrazypoo .:bugeyed
i wannaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa be the purple one !!:punk:
:mello:was there a purple one :bugeyed?
:wild:runs about being ~werid ranger of powerness :D~:punk::wild:

anyhow , thanx you for the videos and stufs everyone

yeah. a lot of jekyll and hydes out there. i don't care what they said. they were struck by fame. then they returned to themselves afterward. that brings home more what's really goin on in the heads of those negative message boarders.

I don't want to lie, I find it a bit unsettling that our boy is going to bookstores when his shows are just around the corner. When is he going to get the time to do read those books, or Am I just exagerrating the time It would take one to rehearse? Does anyone have info of how long he rehearsed for previous shows?

power rangers !!!...so i DID hear power ranger then #thought i was going zipperdoocrazypoo .:bugeyed
i wannaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa be the purple one !!:punk:
:mello:was there a purple one :bugeyed?
:wild:runs about being ~werid ranger of powerness :D~:punk::wild:

anyhow , thanx you for the videos and stufs everyone

:punk::punk::punk:

Back