Michael visiting bookshop (1 picture)

Webbie

Proud Member
michael-jackson-pic-xposure-294345795.jpg

Source: http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news...rs-surgical-mask-at-bookshop-115875-21289786/

Michael, when can we see your beautiful eyes again? :(

I love his glasses
I also want to see his eyes,the last time was like when?

is it me ?? Doesn't that guard in the pic look like one of the SBPD from the trial ?? Did Mike take a deputy from Tom Sneddon :D :rofl:

That picture looks odd :unsure: - when was it supposed to be taken anyway? That guard doesn't look thrilled :lol:

just wondering...doesn't he get bored with so many books? you always see him in bookstores

Bored?! with books? Child...Never. Books take you to places only your mind can imagine...I can happily live in a bookstore and considering the frequency with which Michael visits bookstores-- I presume he shares the same sentiments! lol

I just wish I had the money he has..I'd be visiting bookstores this regularly too.

Bored?! with books? Child...Never. Books take you to places only your mind can imagine...I can happily live in a bookstore and considering the frequency with which Michael visits bookstores-- I presume he shares the same sentiments! lol

I just wish I had the money he has..I'd be visiting bookstores this regularly too.

I'm with you Tehara!! I love books!! Especially forensic pathology books - I aint into romance novels...lol

With less than three months to go until his first show at London's O2, it's a bit worrying that he's wearing this ridiculous surgical mask.

:bugeyed HUH!

So?! :D

his jacket, needless to say, is totallyyy cool!!

and yeah i think he has had both his eyebrows and hair style done! both look fantastic! wish we cud see his eye :wub:

his jacket, needless to say, is totallyyy cool!!

and yeah i think he has had both his eyebrows and hair style done! both look fantastic! wish we cud see his eye :wub:

I'll second that!

Back